Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga??

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 24)

Showing posts 461 - 480 of819
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#521
Jul 10, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>nz born.. U fat bunga.. Try and sound funny.. Not mad.. Bolo.. Lol.. Freakin trying to sound like a nicca but u a fob.. Lol
there goes the fafa in the closet again hihi
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#522
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

polo_kaukau wrote:
<quoted text>
hihi e fia pa'epa'e si mea ae kumu le guku i black poki
Ua amata ona o'u talitonu ia 'oe,...ole fa'afige le ai kae. pffft.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#523
Jul 10, 2013
 
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Ua amata ona o'u talitonu ia 'oe,...ole fa'afige le ai kae. pffft.
fia irish le pukio ae fiafia alu le forum a meauli ma kaukala i mea e kau valea ai samoa.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#524
Jul 10, 2013
 
polo_kaukau wrote:
<quoted text>
fia irish le pukio ae fiafia alu le forum a meauli ma kaukala i mea e kau valea ai samoa.
Ole moni lava lea. Ole fia poko ia,...'ae sa'o lava 'oe,...o lo'o ko`e meauli ma kagaka uma ile 'ai ga'au kefe. pffft.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#525
Jul 11, 2013
 
polo_kaukau wrote:
<quoted text>
that black poki slobber dont understand samoan lol
I thought his reply to my post was odd....in fact I'm still not sure if he was informing me or insulting me....and what is a polo kai? If he was insulting me then it was uncalled for. God Bless.
alofa777

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#526
Jul 11, 2013
 
'Olona uiga 'ose fafine meauli....po'o se fafafine meauli?'E pei 'e le malamalama 'ile gagana Fa'asamoa.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#527
Jul 11, 2013
 
alofa777 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought his reply to my post was odd....in fact I'm still not sure if he was informing me or insulting me....and what is a polo kai? If he was insulting me then it was uncalled for. God Bless.
wasnt an insult.. I see you have very good morals, strong fa a samoan upbringing.. Well spoken, showing signs of a woman.. Who is a seeker of knowledge.. And truth.. The oppisite to polo kakau.. God bless

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#528
Jul 11, 2013
 
Stop fighting each other... Fight the enemy,ME! Lol
Eye rash has had enough beating, he is ready to return to Korea
PewPew

Keilor, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#529
Jul 11, 2013
 
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn,...you got me hyped after reading about your encounter with the meaulis. I wish I were there,...something about confrontation that stimulates the blood and heightens the awareness (adrenaline),...part of the poly nature, I guess.
Anyway,...the unity you mention is what I was all about when I first participated on this forum. Then it felt like it was falling on deaf ears,...so I chose to join the fun. I don't at all enjoy poking fun at my pacific brothas,...but one can only take so much before he has to take a stand. Nevertheless,...I try and limit the insults to individuals and not the group,...ykwim?
Either way,...I will take such a stand with any pacific islander I see in trouble or being outnumbered by others,...real talk. I run across many islanders training at Ft.Benning and we treat each other with utmost respect.
I suddenly feel bad for the abuse I dish out,...but hey,...it is what it is,...they come at me,...back at 'em,...but in the streets we ride together,...dead serious about that.
Only thing that gets you hyped my fat lil cheeseburger is poki on poki action
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#530
Jul 12, 2013
 
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing that gets you hyped my fat lil cheeseburger is poki on poki action
Okay, little shit breath,...it's obvious that you want this poki in your mouf,...but you can't get this, fck face.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#531
Jul 13, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>wasnt an insult.. I see you have very good morals, strong fa a samoan upbringing.. Well spoken, showing signs of a woman.. Who is a seeker of knowledge.. And truth.. The oppisite to polo kakau.. God bless
look at that ugly azz pic, you look like a mix of hindu and arab sperm. lol

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#532
Jul 13, 2013
 
alofa777 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought his reply to my post was odd....in fact I'm still not sure if he was informing me or insulting me....and what is a polo kai? If he was insulting me then it was uncalled for. God Bless.
apparently he doesnt speak samoan, so he thinks we are allinsulting him when we speak samoan.. lol dumb ufa wannabe irish
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#533
Jul 14, 2013
 
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Only thing that gets you hyped my fat lil cheeseburger is poki on poki action
Naww, phaggot...poki in your mouf action won't even raise your meter,...just everyday routine for you and your dada, PK,...you're not fooling anyone, stupid.
PewPew

Mooroolbark, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#534
Jul 14, 2013
 
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Naww, phaggot...poki in your mouf action won't even raise your meter,...just everyday routine for you and your dada, PK,...you're not fooling anyone, stupid.
Your neighbours father raises your meter homo

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#535
Jul 14, 2013
 
polo_kaukau wrote:
<quoted text>
look at that ugly azz pic, you look like a mix of hindu and arab sperm. lol
no need to see u.. Looking like a samoan.. Bernie mack..
Tama Autu

Narara, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#536
Jul 15, 2013
 
pina colada wrote:
samoans need to have a bath and tongans need to start shaving their moms beards....tonga and samoa are both ugly countries to be. tonga having a treehut airport and samoa having more rocks than houses, both countries need to stop trying to claim the pasific. Everone knows fiji is the place to be..so quit whinging and fucken clear all the shit out of both your countrys cause you both still live in poverty and attract mosquitos only...
I would rather have more rocks than Indians. Indians run Fiji yet India has the highest rate of homeless people per capita. I don't know about you but I would rather have oka over kale any day. There is a forum for Calcutta, go and talk jibberish amongst your own

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#537
Jul 15, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>wasnt an insult.. I see you have very good morals, strong fa a samoan upbringing.. Well spoken, showing signs of a woman.. Who is a seeker of knowledge.. And truth.. The oppisite to polo kakau.. God bless
That was a very fine compliment "Samoan Irish" and I accept it humbly. Thank you and have a Blessed Day. Peace to all of you my brothers.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#538
Jul 15, 2013
 
alofa777 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a very fine compliment "Samoan Irish" and I accept it humbly. Thank you and have a Blessed Day. Peace to all of you my brothers.
lol.. No worrys.. Sound like we have the same kind of mother.. Lol. God bless

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#539
Jul 15, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. No worrys.. Sound like we have the same kind of mother.. Lol. God bless
God Bless as well.
PewPew

Keilor, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#540
Jul 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

alofa777 wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless as well.
Dont fall for his lies babe....he is an internet predetor!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 461 - 480 of819
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 7 hr WTF 127
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sun vcgf 105
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sat Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Jul 10 SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••