Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga??

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 22)

Showing posts 421 - 440 of815
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Tapu Aupito wrote:
Because of what happen in the past but we all Tongans don't care and forget about it while you all Samoan haters keep hating us for it ne'er maumau taimi mo'oni, whatever happen in the past stays in the past this is the present so move homou fanga ki'i tenga lekeleka on kae tuku homou fkhela and to all you haters kataki pe i don't have time to hate back because i'm too busy loving the ones who loves me ok
Maloo Aupito
Maumau taimi is this ^^ post.
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

wow- are you of the female species??
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

jake steed wrote:
wow- are you of the female species??
Yes, I am of this superior species. Why do you ask?
souefcide

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
u not spesial u mintal fart puu lool
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
becus rarely there is a woman i havent hit on yet. it seems like ive been slipping on my duties! lol
souefcide

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

jake steed wrote:
<quoted text>becus rarely there is a woman i havent hit on yet. it seems like ive been slipping on my duties! lol
hey she my beetch

laye off fulla she want reel man lik me

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Princess Frederica Tuita of Tonga:

http://www.thewhatitdo.com/2012/05/01/a-princ...

* The link above is very interesting and I encourage you all to click the link above and read it for Princess Tuita of Tonga addresses some of the Samoan/Tongan connections.

* Her full name is Frederica Lupe'uluiva Fatafehi Lapaha Tuita. The name Lupe'uluiva is a Samoan name that was gifted to her by her grandfather King Tupou IV of Tonga.(Malietoa's daughter which is frederica's aunt explains to her the meaning of Lupe'uluiva). Fredrica also addresses how King Tupou IV spoke full Samoan and would always keep strong ties with Samoa etc... Etc... Etc......

Again I encourage you all to read the link its some very interesting info.

Soifua
bum bum

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

TOA wrote:
* The link above is very interesting and I encourage you all to click the link above and read it for Princess Tuita of Tonga addresses some of the Samoan/Tongan connections.
* Her full name is Frederica Lupe'uluiva Fatafehi Lapaha Tuita. The name Lupe'uluiva is a Samoan name that was gifted to her by her grandfather King Tupou IV of Tonga.(Malietoa's daughter which is frederica's aunt explains to her the meaning of Lupe'uluiva). Fredrica also addresses how King Tupou IV spoke full Samoan and would always keep strong ties with Samoa etc... Etc... Etc......
Soifua
Princess huh when does her sex tape go on line?
wow

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

jake steed wrote:
<quoted text>becus rarely there is a woman i havent hit on yet. it seems like ive been slipping on my duties! lol
SMH How dare you insult me by not hitting on me. Lol

You're duty bound to quite a few, i can only imagine how much pressure you're under. It's ok jake, I'll live thanks ;)
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

wow wrote:
<quoted text>
SMH How dare you insult me by not hitting on me. Lol
You're duty bound to quite a few, i can only imagine how much pressure you're under. It's ok jake, I'll live thanks ;)
no pressure non at all. its all for fun and laughs ya know.. im in the business of smiles=)
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

TOA wrote:
Soifua
thats the movement right there

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

TOA wrote:
Soifua
talks about her recent connections to Samoans... has nothing to do with Faka Tonga... TOA, getting desperate as usual.. YOu must really feel inferior to Tongans. Is it our rich traditions and customs that has you all jiggy... LOL hahaha
HAMO

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

like wat aye poly queen,i wish you could give facts not oppinoins.
Linus the blanket humper

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

NewZealandSamoan wrote:
Talofa lava. Im writing to ask you forum users why all the hate? All over the disscusion page I see, Samoan Rock lovers, Samoans are fat etc posted by Tongans. Do you realy think retaliating in an agressive mocking way is gonna improve relations between our 2 countries. Off course there are some Tongans whom hate us as some of us Samoans hate them back. But its not the samoan way. Here in New Zealand we become united as one. Both Tongans and Samoans. Have you not heard of the polynesian capital of the world Auckland ? Polynesians here have a bad reputation among the white folks as fat, lazy , criminals etc. But it aint true. Show the tongans and the whites how Samoans handle conflict. PEACEFULLY . Please . for the sake of our honour.
Shot to all my brown brothers, Im Maori, living in Aussie, Goodna area, and honestly would like to know Why?, all the friction between both nations, is it based on some historic event, Hereditary, or..WHAT??. I try to be culturally sensitive and all but the fact is Im a little ignorant I guess. And when I want to talk to my Polynesian friends, I have to be careful, like.. If Steve Matai, or Feleti, or Foi Foi, play and I wanna discuss it with a friend, it seems like I have to discern what heritage my friend comes from without being rude enuff to ask, before I can actually carry on a discussion, tuff on a guy, ask me I'd say... We all have alot in common, lets remember what makes us unique, and where we come from, lets learn to forgive with the mind, and the voice. ALL!! Polynesia, including Aotearoa, occupies a strategic area globally and infighting amongst US is working in favour of the real architects who design your way of life, and endorse the separation between us. United we stand!!
r l murray

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Judged:

Linus the blanket humper wrote:
<quoted text>
Shot to all my brown brothers, Im Maori, living in Aussie, Goodna area, and honestly would like to know Why?, all the friction between both nations, is it based on some historic event, Hereditary, or..WHAT??. I try to be culturally sensitive and all but the fact is Im a little ignorant I guess. And when I want to talk to my Polynesian friends, I have to be careful, like.. If Steve Matai, or Feleti, or Foi Foi, play and I wanna discuss it with a friend, it seems like I have to discern what heritage my friend comes from without being rude enuff to ask, before I can actually carry on a discussion, tuff on a guy, ask me I'd say... We all have alot in common, lets remember what makes us unique, and where we come from, lets learn to forgive with the mind, and the voice. ALL!! Polynesia, including Aotearoa, occupies a strategic area globally and infighting amongst US is working in favour of the real architects who design your way of life, and endorse the separation between us. United we stand!!
fk wit
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

TEEstrong wrote:
its a damn shame to see people of the same race going at it with eachother. i dont know maybe yall take it as just poking fun but do you really know what it means to be at war with eachother?? i dont think many of you know or can imagine watching ..seeing.. or doing acts of violence towards eachother.. ive been on both sides of the spectrum.. at one time riding around.. fighting thre samoan kids growing up..then growing up where fist fights started to turn to gunfights.. then seeing ppl i grew up with dead.. i been jumped by samoans.. and ive jumped some as well.. i been shot at by them..and even bare a few scars on my neck from a samoan dude who tried to cut my throat with a boxcutter.. do yall think that this is a joke? real hate means real violence.. real death.. a real war.. not too long ago an incident happen where 100 blacks and only 8 islanders.. two tongans one fijian and the rest usoz.. we stood there and knocked them down one by one.. then gave chase to them.. never been proud to be amongst such warriors.. eventhough out numbered. we stood and gave it em hell.. then when we chased them the majority ran off..this encounter shown new light on the warriors we are. our ancestors would of been proud.. we can never accomplish great feats on our own. in todays society we need eachother to pull eachother through. it seems that these old rivalries are just impediments to the greatness that awaits us..
Damn,...you got me hyped after reading about your encounter with the meaulis. I wish I were there,...something about confrontation that stimulates the blood and heightens the awareness (adrenaline),...part of the poly nature, I guess.

Anyway,...the unity you mention is what I was all about when I first participated on this forum. Then it felt like it was falling on deaf ears,...so I chose to join the fun. I don't at all enjoy poking fun at my pacific brothas,...but one can only take so much before he has to take a stand. Nevertheless,...I try and limit the insults to individuals and not the group,...ykwim?

Either way,...I will take such a stand with any pacific islander I see in trouble or being outnumbered by others,...real talk. I run across many islanders training at Ft.Benning and we treat each other with utmost respect.

I suddenly feel bad for the abuse I dish out,...but hey,...it is what it is,...they come at me,...back at 'em,...but in the streets we ride together,...dead serious about that.
Gwendoline

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>well it's the Christian thing to do... If you guys are Christians, you SaHOMO would let go of the past and accept Tonga's apologies. Tonga feels bad about what they did, now that they are Christian.. will you accept, my oily Ape Friends from SaMOA?
haha you crack me up . you sound like a stupid Tongan who is still hungry for some more horses . btw , i have some horses back in the island for free if that would make you stop hating on the hamos aye . stop bringing up stuff about Christian cause if you were truly one anyways , you would speak love and peace to the people our heavenly father created but NO your talking jack . churr ;L
Sapelu

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Indecent wrote:
<quoted text>
Samoans need to apologize to
Tongans coz Tongans have every right to WESTERN Samoa...they just got relocated by a bunch of commoner rebels, in which Tui Tonga named Samoas FIRST king Malietoa...Tongans been in Samoa since the beginning...Majority of WESTERN Samoa villages was named by the Tui Tonga...Btw way I rather have my fellow Tongan brothahs and Sistahs in Samoa then these chinky Chinese Samoans...;)
You are soo misinformed it's funny....before you open your stupid mouth about things you know nothing about please think with your brain not your ass lol....TuiKanoupolu Rules you idiots and that's Samoan fool hahahaaa Malietoa was the title given to highlight our victory over you traitors...that way we never forget to never trust a Tongan...now shut up Biaatchh

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

There is no real hate between Samoans and Tongans. I mean we poke fun at each other but its all in fun, we dont have an Arabs vs Jews relationship. I live in an area with very few polys and so we all stick together.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

polo_kaukau wrote:
There is no real hate between Samoans and Tongans. I mean we poke fun at each other but its all in fun, we dont have an Arabs vs Jews relationship. I live in an area with very few polys and so we all stick together.
polo kai.. Just lose the fat gut.. Maybe then ur speak betta u fat american fob.. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 421 - 440 of815
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
you... 3 hr tongangodz 6
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? 6 hr tamani 10
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. 6 hr tamani 11
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) 10 hr vgftr 23
"Faigamea Ile Tai" 2014 is All About the Teams,... Wed sweet 1
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) Wed samonga 301
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Apr 15 minge 41
•••
•••