Comments
401 - 420 of 820 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 16
SURF808

Hastings, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#459
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I used to hate it when one of my ex's tells me; "Not tonight dear, the moon is on it's first phase tonight, and you won't like the mess!" Bah humbug... hehehe... I was expecting the usual migraine headache excuse... LOL

Moon,

O kala lava e fa'amalie ai le kalagoaga. Ae sa'o lelei 'oe, ua ko'akele kele le 'au fa'aleagamea ma le le 'au le mafaufau gei ua kumu ai le forum...

Cheers

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#460
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

SURF808 wrote:
I used to hate it when one of my ex's tells me; "Not tonight dear, the moon is on it's first phase tonight, and you won't like the mess!" Bah humbug... hehehe... I was expecting the usual migraine headache excuse... LOL
Moon,
O kala lava e fa'amalie ai le kalagoaga. Ae sa'o lelei 'oe, ua ko'akele kele le 'au fa'aleagamea ma le le 'au le mafaufau gei ua kumu ai le forum...
Cheers
hahahaha...ae lava fo'i ni tala na o ou ex's mai texas...a ea?? LMAO!
Thanks SURF...for the laughs...ia e sa'o fo'i oe, ua tele naua le au le migao, le au loto vale, ma le au zombie ia o fealua'i solo i le forum. Ua reduce fa'asolo'atoa ma lo ta visitation i le forum. hahahaha...headaches i tell you.
take care and much alofas to you and the aiga.
SURF808

Hastings, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#461
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha...ae lava fo'i ni tala na o ou ex's mai texas...a ea?? LMAO!
Thanks SURF...for the laughs...ia e sa'o fo'i oe, ua tele naua le au le migao, le au loto vale, ma le au zombie ia o fealua'i solo i le forum. Ua reduce fa'asolo'atoa ma lo ta visitation i le forum. hahahaha...headaches i tell you.
take care and much alofas to you and the aiga.
Thanks for the love Moon, I will certainly relay the message to my better half... LOL

Visiting and commenting on these new threads nowadays is not fun and respectful as it used to be with the old gang, a 'ea? Too much misguided pride and prejudice between the islanders I guess!

Anyhow, enjoy the weekend and much alofas to your family also... plus all my friends in low places still... LOL
nox

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#462
Feb 10, 2013
 
stupid all stupid ppl here
SURF808

Porirua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#463
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

nox wrote:
stupid all stupid ppl here
Tell nana to change your diaper little girl... Now run along... lol
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#464
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Masina wrote:
<quoted text>
Taupoimasina....means
count the nights by the moon OR count the nights by the phases of the moon.
Pacific...Oceanic ancestors like other ancient peoples adn cultures, kept track of time by counting the moon cycles..like keeping as lunar calendar.
yes its truly a beautiful name. why we use to julian calendar today is beyond me.
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#465
Feb 11, 2013
 
Masina wrote:
<quoted text>
Taupoimasina....means
count the nights by the moon OR count the nights by the phases of the moon.
Pacific...Oceanic ancestors like other ancient peoples adn cultures, kept track of time by counting the moon cycles..like keeping as lunar calendar.
in tongan it would be lau (meaning count) po (meaning night) mahina (meaning moon) are languages are just a few letters off from eachother
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#466
Feb 11, 2013
 
*our
kiNG SAMOA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#468
Feb 17, 2013
 
Y r u people fightin on da internet bout da past......grow up mah-facca's........
SURF808

Porirua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#469
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kiNG SAMOA wrote:
Y r u people fightin on da internet bout da past......grow up mah-facca's........
I will bestow the title "King KAEMOA" which is more appropriate for your highness...

Long live... KING KAEMOA
Kauvai

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#470
Mar 5, 2013
 
What's the matter with u people?? don't fill ur head with that nonsense of our past we were not part of it, so don't blame our brothers & sisters of today be smart and blame these people of that past or forget it and look to our future and move on 4 a better version of us together as 1 the Polynesian pride, fighting over something like that such as our past won't do u any good just anger, hate and drove ur heart away from the light into the dark, ur waste ur time trust me i'm Tongan i respect all the Samoan from all over the world even the hater ones sorry i don't have time to hate people who hate me because i'm too busy loving the people who loves me
God bless u all and long live the Polynesian tribe
Random

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#471
Mar 5, 2013
 
From what im hearing, theres court procedure happpining in tonga about the king.the previous king that past away, was passed on to his brother.but the dude beared a son to a samoan maid that worked with them many moons ago. She was banished back to samoa.its only lately(i think the Last 3 years) that they have acknolegde him as a royal who should of been in line for king of tonga. Hes been living in tonga scince he turn 21( hes now 25 i think) learning the culture and ways of royalty.
EVERY TONGAN KNOWS THIS STORY.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#473
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yea, that's right. Honestly, i don't like tongans cause of the History of my people. Yes, tonga and fiji try to own us back in the days, we might of been under their asses for 400 years, but guess what? in the end they both failed. We Samoans defeated them. damn losers tried to own Samoa. And yes, even tho i wasn't around back in that time when Samoans and Tongans were fighting, it doesn't matter! what angers me is they tried to take over my Samoa.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#474
Mar 8, 2013
 
I don't care if it's the past" what was done, was done. And history is history....that'll never forget.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475
Mar 8, 2013
 
Samoangirl2013 wrote:
Yea, that's right. Honestly, i don't like tongans cause of the History of my people. Yes, tonga and fiji try to own us back in the days, we might of been under their asses for 400 years, but guess what? in the end they both failed. We Samoans defeated them. damn losers tried to own Samoa. And yes, even tho i wasn't around back in that time when Samoans and Tongans were fighting, it doesn't matter! what angers me is they tried to take over my Samoa.
thank you for confirming the animosity your fat azz SaHOMOz have for Tongans and other islanders in general... LOL

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#476
Mar 8, 2013
 
Whatever....you aint got shit to say, cause you know what i said was true. go cry in a lil corner, loser
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477
Mar 9, 2013
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for confirming the animosity your fat azz SaHOMOz have for Tongans and other islanders in general... LOL
usi , good to see u pay your overdue power bill account and back on the Internet again, in future , try staying on top of your bills ok son
tonga no1

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#478
Mar 9, 2013
 
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> usi , good to see u pay your overdue power bill account and back on the Internet again, in future , try staying on top of your bills ok son


sasa is a a komo haha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#479
Mar 9, 2013
 
tonga no1 wrote:
<quoted text>
sasa is a a komo haha
son....i brought u up and u join the tgc and now u disrespect me boy ? va'ai oe pe a e fo'i mai le fale
Tapu Aupito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#480
Mar 13, 2013
 
Because of what happen in the past but we all Tongans don't care and forget about it while you all Samoan haters keep hating us for it ne'er maumau taimi mo'oni, whatever happen in the past stays in the past this is the present so move homou fanga ki'i tenga lekeleka on kae tuku homou fkhela and to all you haters kataki pe i don't have time to hate back because i'm too busy loving the ones who loves me ok
Maloo Aupito

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) 12 hr Mr T 700
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... 12 hr tongangodz 39
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 12 hr Mr T 704
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 13 hr Mr T 5
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Wed Proud 1,773
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Jul 21 Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Jul 21 forbidthebottomline 155
•••
•••