Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga??

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 20)

Showing posts 381 - 400 of819
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

gallapride wrote:
Because Samoans like are a) Jealous of Tongans. B) Jealous of Tongans c) JEALOUS OF TONGANS!
same answer for a b and c lol , just like what do toga's love doing best ..a-eat b-eat c-eat fat donuts lol
f2 loco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

That's probably why 1 out of 3 of you Samoans are ALL FAT ! Haha Here I'll order you guys a lifes supply of salad ogay?
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

f2 loco wrote:
That's probably why 1 out of 3 of you Samoans are ALL FAT ! Haha Here I'll order you guys a lifes supply of salad ogay?
one outa one toga if obese haha, so apparently leaves no room for any skinny toga, keep your salad go's well with your kae fuki fly flaps haha
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> one outa one toga if obese haha, so apparently leaves no room for any skinny toga, keep your salad go's well with your kae fuki fly flaps haha
.. ufa,you need a coke aye..after your falai elegi mimielo and laisa fa'apopo..lol.. se whose eating?Your guku or muli? hahahaha lol.

se se se wtf lol.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> same answer for a b and c lol , just like what do toga's love doing best ..a-eat b-eat c-eat fat donuts lol
lol.. what about d? can i guess...lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
.. ufa,you need a coke aye..after your falai elegi mimielo and laisa fa'apopo..lol.. se whose eating?Your guku or muli? hahahaha lol.
se se se wtf lol.
fe fe ia muli pipi..lol sunga stop eating, your neck rolls are almost touching the ground...lol
Lexxus

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

ok thought I'd just comment kos everyones talking bowt the David Fuko murder an I just wanted to weigh in.My father was the guy with David Fuko when he got murdered brutally in Otara.My father actually admits that the beef was ongoing with the Samoan men involved and his friend David.My father actually came into contact with the Samoan guy in the toilets before the killing took place so clearly my father was not their main aim otherwise he could have killed him then and there.My father expressed that past beef had occurred so fault was on both sides but they were mainly after David and anyone else was just caught up in da mix.My father was swung for but luckily he escaped untouched and it was another mate of theirs who got their arm sliced off...At the end of the day this rivalry is childish,I have usos an samoan sisters that I consider family now so I see no point in this constant bickering...at the end of the day were all the same an if enough blood hasnt been spilt den I dnt know wat will solve these problems.Algoods.
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Lexxus wrote:
ok thought I'd just comment kos everyones talking bowt the David Fuko murder an I just wanted to weigh in.My father was the guy with David Fuko when he got murdered brutally in Otara.My father actually admits that the beef was ongoing with the Samoan men involved and his friend David.My father actually came into contact with the Samoan guy in the toilets before the killing took place so clearly my father was not their main aim otherwise he could have killed him then and there.My father expressed that past beef had occurred so fault was on both sides but they were mainly after David and anyone else was just caught up in da mix.My father was swung for but luckily he escaped untouched and it was another mate of theirs who got their arm sliced off...At the end of the day this rivalry is childish,I have usos an samoan sisters that I consider family now so I see no point in this constant bickering...at the end of the day were all the same an if enough blood hasnt been spilt den I dnt know wat will solve these problems.Algoods.
maloie
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Lexxus wrote:
Kataki toko...ki'i fklelei'i mai ange e me'a ne hoko??Ki'i ngali kehe tama,pe 'ikai maau e tupu'anga e kee ko eni??? Kehe ia mei he 'eku ma'uu???
fijians arr yuck

Tauranga, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

no matter how many times these fijians like to brag, their woman still have afros lol.
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

fijians arr yuck wrote:
no matter how many times these fijians like to brag, their woman still have afros lol.
Slave
TenganWarrior

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Watching the sevens and seeing how fijians try to style that strong nappy head and the tongan team oh well no comment lmao wariors in the past yeah but has beens now lol thats why you tongan and fijjians always talk about being warriors in the past but forget to mention how you are nobodys now and no one gives a shit about your Once were warriors lol you guys always saying your related come from same stock and your hella right at the Polyfest tongans girls were repping afros rofl

“TIGRESS,SCORPION ,PHOENIX”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

ANOTHER Waste of Time thread. It is always best to IGNORE it.
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Masina wrote:
ANOTHER Waste of Time thread. It is always best to IGNORE it.
your right maumau taimi as comments huh lol
manioke

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

There is no hate its just snakes who likes to test god. But through it all those snakes suffering by walking on they bellys living underground

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

jake steed wrote:
<quoted text>your right maumau taimi as comments huh lol
yup, a lot of maumau taimi.:)
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Masina wrote:
<quoted text>
sao lelei...maimau le kaimi!!!

letz siva wit "nato brotherz"......"MAYB E"!!!!

..........ofa atu kaiga........

@masina(Taupoimasina) kii luga le pese!!!
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Masina wrote:
<quoted text>
mahina. you were named after the moon? a great name ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
sao lelei...maimau le kaimi!!!
letz siva wit "nato brotherz"......"MAYB E"!!!!
..........ofa atu kaiga........
@masina(Taupoimasina) kii luga le pese!!!
Oka....oka, I think its time to party! hahahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

jake steed wrote:
<quoted text>mahina. you were named after the moon? a great name ..
Taupoimasina....means
count the nights by the moon OR count the nights by the phases of the moon.

Pacific...Oceanic ancestors like other ancient peoples adn cultures, kept track of time by counting the moon cycles..like keeping as lunar calendar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 381 - 400 of819
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 4 hr Emo 698
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 8 hr Proud 1,768
Original Polynesian language 8 hr forbidthebottomline 108
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) 9 hr Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Thu SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Wed Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Jul 9 Stuart Cudahy 4,405
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••