tamasamoamoni

Honolulu, HI

#373 Nov 20, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>this is hella funny! all these names, you've just mentioned, are all Palagi names... r u sure they are Blackinese hamoz? rotfl hahaha lmao hahaha
They all have SAMOAN BLOOD, NOT TONGAN, NOT FIJIAN, ALL HAVE SAMOAN BLOOD, and you can take that to the bank!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Salem, OR

#374 Nov 20, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>It's only a Tongan practice with Tonga symbolism. The Samoans wear their's for I don't know wtf...
but only Tonga, Uvea, and Most parts of Fiji practice this via Tongan influence/practice.
hahaha somebody dont wanna admit the truth. Samoan dont wear fine mats. only Tongan and Fijian do to show respect to Samoa. i got hundred fine mats in the closet, let me know if you need more.

se alu ia e oso se toilet bowl...hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#375 Nov 20, 2012
tamasamoamoni wrote:
<quoted text>They all have SAMOAN BLOOD, NOT TONGAN, NOT FIJIAN, ALL HAVE SAMOAN BLOOD, and you can take that to the bank!!!!!!!
Dont worry, PuKio is just jealous lol

Since: Nov 12

Salem, OR

#376 Nov 20, 2012
TEEstrong wrote:
<quoted text>actually we where the mat as a sign of respect. its symbolic for tying the land to yourself.that we bind the land to us.. butthis practice are not only in tonga but in samoa as well. as a matter a fact what do you call one of the finest mats? ie koga. right?
ie tonga is not name after Tonga...tonga means a Samoan woman's product. now you know
TEEstrong

United States

#377 Nov 20, 2012
Savaii Nei wrote:
<quoted text>
ie tonga is not name after Tonga...tonga means a Samoan woman's product. now you know
i beg to differ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ie_toga
SVignonB

Wellington, New Zealand

#378 Nov 20, 2012
Please get up off your knees!- please don't beg! it's unbecoming, we all friends here.

As your article states, it is woven by Samoan women and therefore can be considered a Samoan woman's product, yes???
TEEstrong

United States

#379 Nov 20, 2012
SVignonB wrote:
Please get up off your knees!- please don't beg! it's unbecoming, we all friends here.
As your article states, it is woven by Samoan women and therefore can be considered a Samoan woman's product, yes???
ha funny. your question poses now resonable answer. because samoan women weeve many other things yet are they called ie toga as well? why is it called ie toga in the first place? hmmmm...
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#380 Nov 20, 2012
Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious.

Bill Meyer
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#381 Nov 20, 2012
Sorry wrong thread. My apologies for the mistake....:)
tuipinngpongslav emaster

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#382 Nov 20, 2012
All Samoan to me are slaves blackiee slaves to fijian and Tongan slave know were their belong in my sugar field get to work coons.
SVignonB

Wellington, New Zealand

#383 Nov 20, 2012
TEEstrong wrote:
<quoted text> ha funny. your question poses now resonable answer. because samoan women weeve many other things yet are they called ie toga as well? why is it called ie toga in the first place? hmmmm...
Here you go Tstrong. Very interesting reading....

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/tonga/TSIUIT...
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#384 Nov 20, 2012
tuipinngpongslavemaster wrote:
All Samoan to me are slaves blackiee slaves to fijian and Tongan slave know were their belong in my sugar field get to work coons.
Ironic coming from a fijian gorilla, go back to Africa and swing on your tree monkey..lol

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

#385 Nov 20, 2012
TEEstrong wrote:
<quoted text> ha funny. your question poses now resonable answer. because samoan women weeve many other things yet are they called ie toga as well? why is it called ie toga in the first place? hmmmm...
There are many stories of how it got that name. One story suggests some Ie Toga were taken to Tonga at some point in history. It used to have another name before that happened though...

There is a story that it was introduced from Tonga through the King's wife. But I guess we will never know what really happened.
tuipinngpongslav emaster

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#386 Nov 20, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic coming from a fijian gorilla, go back to Africa and swing on your tree monkey..lol
you belong in Africa like your mother cooon.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#387 Nov 20, 2012
tuipinngpongslavemaster wrote:
<quoted text>
you belong in Africa like your mother cooon.
You should do a family reunion in Africa...might meet your daddy.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#389 Nov 20, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
You should do a family reunion in Africa...might meet your daddy.
ofc i am your dadddy ahahaahahahah and tonga is your mother lamooo fail for life.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#390 Nov 20, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
ofc i am your dadddy ahahaahahahah and tonga is your mother lamooo fail for life.
Your daddy is in Africa, his name is Kunta Kinte..lol
Daisey

Auckland, New Zealand

#391 Nov 21, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother?? So tonga is ya betch ay? Keep your homo history to yourselves and go f!#* each other mummy and daddy.
TEEstrong

United States

#392 Nov 21, 2012
SVignonB wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go Tstrong. Very interesting reading....
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/tonga/TSIUIT...
hmmm interesting
TEEstrong

United States

#393 Nov 21, 2012
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many stories of how it got that name. One story suggests some Ie Toga were taken to Tonga at some point in history. It used to have another name before that happened though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q0BujG0c52UXX
There is a story that it was introduced from Tonga through the King's wife. But I guess we will never know what really happened.
your right. its pretty elusive to know what story it can be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... 12 hr Bongo 10
Why cant Tonga be good at Sevens Rugby??? 12 hr Tafaoimalo 1
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) Mon koko ngati 14
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) Mon SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Sun tongangodz 84
which 1 would you marry Tarryn Luafalemana, MZ.... (Apr '13) Oct 18 1989calidreamin 4
Fijian didnt sleep with Samoan women to create ... Oct 17 Emo 17

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE