leta

Delta, Canada

#353 Nov 10, 2012
OK DOGS and cows...u are only dogs and cows that smell on earth...GET A LIFE YOU STINKY FAT COWS...]
kava2drink

Makawao, HI

#354 Nov 10, 2012
after a tongan is done using your toilet, be warned not to touch the doorknob.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#355 Nov 11, 2012
kava2drink wrote:
after a tongan is done using your toilet, be warned not to touch the doorknob.
and after a SaHOMO uses your toilet, blow it up and move out... You may catch a "Lafa in da middle"... hahaha lmao hahaha
hardly

Hamilton, New Zealand

#356 Nov 12, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>and after a SaHOMO uses your toilet, blow it up and move out... You may catch a "Lafa in da middle"... hahaha lmao hahaha
...hold that "Lafa in the middle" by the neck and ask the fat, obese fiti/tengan prick how the hell did he fit thru your small bathroom window??? then proceed to beat the theiving fat dwarf up! with extreme fire power.
Sasa

Australia

#357 Nov 12, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>and after a SaHOMO uses your toilet, blow it up and move out... You may catch a "Lafa in da middle"... hahaha lmao hahaha
but if u a toga waiting...... i wont flush like u ask me to , i kept my promise and u certainly can help yourself too my ki'o when im done .....sai'pe hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#358 Nov 14, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>do you realize that this was a many centuries operation and all battles were fought on foreign land outside of Tonga.
Tonga would never and has never allowed anybody to fight wars on their own homeland. Samoa was a trampling ground for Tonga and Fiji. It was like a floor mat... Never war in Tonga. Yet it was Tonga that conquered and invaded all the surrounding islands.
It was one battle against a few Tongans in the Land of Samoa. Something to boast about it? Hmmm, 1000 SaHOMOz chasing out a handful of Tongan Warriors... I'd beg to differ...
Not really anything to be proud of.. Remember it was a few Tongans running a whole chain of islands Samoa. While Tonga was going about their own business in the Kingdom of Tonga...
No ONE EVER INVADED TONGA! and that explains why we laugh at the rest of you SaHOMOz!! We acknowledge and respect other Polynesians for they tell the truth and acknowledge the Tongan Rulership!! and Tu'i Toga!!
LMAO...Tonga is the biggest shithole in the South Pacific...uncivilized gorillas starting riots and burning and killing their own people. No One ever invaded Tonga because no one wanted it..LOL Make sense now?
Samoan irish

Apia, Samoa

#359 Nov 14, 2012
Planet of the apes aka tonga wanna rule samoa im sorry we will defend our banana plantation from animals

Location hidden

#360 Nov 14, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...Tonga is the biggest shithole in the South Pacific...uncivilized gorillas starting riots and burning and killing their own people. No One ever invaded Tonga because no one wanted it..LOL Make sense now?
doesn't matter "lafa in da middle"... Tonga ruled Samoa for over 5 centuries and that is why you guys coming up with all kinds of lame excuses. I can read between the lines. You guys are desperate for an excuse. Bottom line: Samoa has been raped and violated over and over by foreign powers throughout history. lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#361 Nov 15, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>doesn't matter "lafa in da middle"... Tonga ruled Samoa for over 5 centuries and that is why you guys coming up with all kinds of lame excuses. I can read between the lines. You guys are desperate for an excuse. Bottom line: Samoa has been raped and violated over and over by foreign powers throughout history. lol
Meanwhile, Tonga still a shithole, I can sense your frustration, bottle your tears, the world could care less.
Toa685

Australia

#362 Nov 19, 2012
I've slept with heaps of Tongan girls so I ain't got no hate towards tongans

Since: Nov 12

Salem, OR

#363 Nov 19, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>doesn't matter "lafa in da middle"... Tonga ruled Samoa for over 5 centuries and that is why you guys coming up with all kinds of lame excuses. I can read between the lines. You guys are desperate for an excuse. Bottom line: Samoa has been raped and violated over and over by foreign powers throughout history. lol
lol you sure know how to sugar coat your lame statement....I wonder if tongan realized that the King they still worship is Samoan. They came from Samoa, Took over your land and rule you til today.

Please dont respond to what I just said but go and ask the kings family first. Then you will know the truth. They dont give a shit about you stupid tongan. They been slaving your ass for 5 centuries even as you making these stupid claim.

You ever wonder why you wear the fine mat? "To show respect to Samoa". Ngata's order all tongans to wear fine mat to show respect to samoa. A samoan fine mat is more important than any tongan person.

hahaha remember to take good care of that fine mat you wear every sunday..lol

Tui Kanakaupolu is Samoa means Flesh of Upolu.. So as all the Tui Tonga... unbelievable how ignoass you are

Location hidden

#364 Nov 19, 2012
Savaii Nei wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you sure know how to sugar coat your lame statement....I wonder if tongan realized that the King they still worship is Samoan. They came from Samoa, Took over your land and rule you til today.
Please dont respond to what I just said but go and ask the kings family first. Then you will know the truth. They dont give a shit about you stupid tongan. They been slaving your ass for 5 centuries even as you making these stupid claim.
You ever wonder why you wear the fine mat? "To show respect to Samoa". Ngata's order all tongans to wear fine mat to show respect to samoa. A samoan fine mat is more important than any tongan person.
Tui Kanakaupolu is Samoa means Flesh of Upolu.. So as all the Tui Tonga... unbelievable how ignoass you are
funny how you guys claim a Tongan term is Samoan. Tu'i is of tongan and fisi concept and culture only. no such thing as Tu'i in Samoa. Samoa never had a organized social structure hence all the civil wars and division in Samoa... samoa is dying to take Tonga and Fijian culture and make it their own. Get off our nuts continue entertaining your palagi friends with falsely new made up sivaz... lmao hahaha rotfl hahaha siva siva mai lou lafa ufa kefe hahaha
tamasamoamoni

Honolulu, HI

#365 Nov 19, 2012
GREG LOUGANIS: Greatest diver ever. DAVID TUA: Fought for the world heavyweight championship. AFA AND SIKA: World wrestling champion tag team. DANNY ONGAIAS: Hall of fame champion race driver, first polynesian to race in Indianapolis 500. DWAYNE ROCK JOHNSON: World wrestling champion, and movie superstar. RAY SEFO: 6 Time World kickboxing and Muay Thai champion. WALLY RANK: N.B.A. JAMES JOHNSON:N.B.A. PAYTON SIVA: N.B.A.NAOMI MULITAUAOPELE:W.N.B.A. KEN NIUMATALOLO: First polynesian head football coach of a major college NCAA DIV.1 PROGRAM, NAVY. RICHMOND AND TONE TALAUEGA: One of the top dance choreographers in the world. JIMMY THUNDER PEAU: World IBO boxing heavyweight champion and worlds fastest knockout(1.7 seconds). MIKE FETTERS: M.L.B.(major league baseball). TONY SOLAITA: M.L.B. BENNY AGBAYANI: M.L.B. SONNY SCHMIDT: Hall of fame bodybuilder,Mr. Olympia(masters), first polynesian ever on body building magazine covers. MAVIS RIVERS: Most famous polynesian jazz singer. SO MANY MORE! SO ALL YOU JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS COCKROACHES, TRY TOPPING THAT!!!!!

Location hidden

#366 Nov 19, 2012
tamasamoamoni wrote:
GREG LOUGANIS: Greatest diver ever. DAVID TUA: Fought for the world heavyweight championship. AFA AND SIKA: World wrestling champion tag team. DANNY ONGAIAS: Hall of fame champion race driver, first polynesian to race in Indianapolis 500. DWAYNE ROCK JOHNSON: World wrestling champion, and movie superstar. RAY SEFO: 6 Time World kickboxing and Muay Thai champion. WALLY RANK: N.B.A. JAMES JOHNSON:N.B.A. PAYTON SIVA: N.B.A.NAOMI MULITAUAOPELE:W.N.B.A. KEN NIUMATALOLO: First polynesian head football coach of a major college NCAA DIV.1 PROGRAM, NAVY. RICHMOND AND TONE TALAUEGA: One of the top dance choreographers in the world. JIMMY THUNDER PEAU: World IBO boxing heavyweight champion and worlds fastest knockout(1.7 seconds). MIKE FETTERS: M.L.B.(major league baseball). TONY SOLAITA: M.L.B. BENNY AGBAYANI: M.L.B. SONNY SCHMIDT: Hall of fame bodybuilder,Mr. Olympia(masters), first polynesian ever on body building magazine covers. MAVIS RIVERS: Most famous polynesian jazz singer. SO MANY MORE! SO ALL YOU JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS COCKROACHES, TRY TOPPING THAT!!!!!
this is hella funny! all these names, you've just mentioned, are all Palagi names... r u sure they are Blackinese hamoz? rotfl hahaha lmao hahaha
TEEstrong

United States

#367 Nov 19, 2012
Savaii Nei wrote:
<quoted text>
actually we where the mat as a sign of respect. its symbolic for tying the land to yourself.that we bind the land to us.. butthis practice are not only in tonga but in samoa as well. as a matter a fact what do you call one of the finest mats? ie koga. right?

Location hidden

#368 Nov 20, 2012
TEEstrong wrote:
<quoted text>actually we where the mat as a sign of respect. its symbolic for tying the land to yourself.that we bind the land to us.. butthis practice are not only in tonga but in samoa as well. as a matter a fact what do you call one of the finest mats? ie koga. right?
It's only a Tongan practice with Tonga symbolism. The Samoans wear their's for I don't know wtf...

but only Tonga, Uvea, and Most parts of Fiji practice this via Tongan influence/practice.
Sasa

Australia

#369 Nov 20, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>It's only a Tongan practice with Tonga symbolism. The Samoans wear their's for I don't know wtf...
but only Tonga, Uvea, and Most parts of Fiji practice this via Tongan influence/practice.
u only practice safe ape sex where u rooting each other in a locked cage so u don't end up hurting people hahaha

Salem, OR

#370 Nov 20, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
hahaha Malo PK are you wearing your fine mat? lol

Salem, OR

#371 Nov 20, 2012
tamasamoamoni wrote:
Tone and Rich just won the 2012 world Choreographer Award. amazing brothers

Salem, OR

#372 Nov 20, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>funny how you guys claim a Tongan term is Samoan. Tu'i is of tongan and fisi concept and culture only. no such thing as Tu'i in Samoa. Samoa never had a organized social structure hence all the civil wars and division in Samoa... samoa is dying to take Tonga and Fijian culture and make it their own. Get off our nuts continue entertaining your palagi friends with falsely new made up sivaz... lmao hahaha rotfl hahaha siva siva mai lou lafa ufa kefe hahaha
hahaha is put on your fine mat ma siva siva mai....cheeeee hooooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 5 hr Proud 1,797
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) 9 hr Manusopo44 378
Calling out Samoan speakers 10 hr Manusopo44 2
I want to learn samoan for my son, partner and ... (Feb '10) 20 hr flex2of4 5
samoa Mon apex 3
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Mon LukeiLeng 143
Quest to save sharks Sep 14 jestr 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••