Rotorua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>ur right... If they can't bang 'em, join 'em... Asian blood is very strong in Samoa these days... no ding dong... sum ting wong? hahaha rotfl hahaha
Is that right? Mr wannabe Samoan! hurts doesn't it.........to know your've got Super Samoan toto flowing thru your veins!!! Hey! uce! just accept.....the sooner, the better your life will proceed. Trust me...just ask Stobbit???? tatou tatou mmmmm......
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

hardly wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right? Mr wannabe Samoan! hurts doesn't it.........to know your've got Super Samoan toto flowing thru your veins!!! Hey! uce! just accept.....the sooner, the better your life will proceed. Trust me...just ask Stobbit???? tatou tatou mmmmm......
too right uce....it's obvious lol....u blame him, the fat laso walks around san Fran with samoa on his Tshirt and still gets shit on by the uso's .....then comes on here angry and frustrated the two face reject monkey lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

hardly wrote:
<quoted text>
we've already established this long time ago... I already told you dumb ufaz, that my great grandparents are Samoan... sheesh...

But that shouldn't be reason for me to hold back the truth on how pathetic and sorry most Samoans are... LOL
manioke

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

My dad is tongan and my mom is samoan. My grandpa on my moms side is blessed. My dad and his dad(my tongan grandpa) aren't so blessed. So I wouldn't be proud to be talkn bout otha ppls private parts. By the way I'm blessed if u ask me. Got it from my hamo side. That makes up for the big nostrils I have from my toko side. But its all good. Toko Uso on biaaatchhh!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

manioke wrote:
My dad is tongan and my mom is samoan. My grandpa on my moms side is blessed. My dad and his dad(my tongan grandpa) aren't so blessed. So I wouldn't be proud to be talkn bout otha ppls private parts. By the way I'm blessed if u ask me. Got it from my hamo side. That makes up for the big nostrils I have from my toko side. But its all good. Toko Uso on biaaatchhh!!!
yea, it's your asian blood that has cursed you with such a tiny poki. blame your grandma for messing around wif da Saiga man... lmao haha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>yea, it's your asian blood that has cursed you with such a tiny poki. blame your grandma for messing around wif da Saiga man... lmao haha
who's to blame for your lack of size , u didn't eat it did u when u were in your mummy tummy did u lol
Talltexas

Reserve, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

I had a very hot Samoan lover, not fat, with beautiful malofie, and yea his cok was a little small BUT he gave me the best head of my life! Samoan men sure do know how to eat pussie!! Sooooo good....
samonga

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Talltexas wrote:
I had a very hot Samoan lover, not fat, with beautiful malofie, and yea his cok was a little small BUT he gave me the best head of my life! Samoan men sure do know how to eat pussie!! Sooooo good....
What do u mean he gave u head? Lmao haha im guesing ur pussie is ur muli lol
pente

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you find athletic fafaz...sasa?? lol
Lmfaoo makuai malie kele kou shammet...
Harley Ray

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Yip they do have small dicks,love my poly boys but skip the uso brother that's for sure.It's no wonder the girls are always trying to hook up with Tongans,Cookies,Maori boys..Makes you wonder why so many are gay
history

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

hey pk seriously i have a huge one here, you can have it so you can shut up.
You can shoved it in mouth but the problem is, it will not bit in your mouth....
history

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Talltexas wrote:
tell you what get to know me and i will give you both, maybe those are the only kind around you are the little ones. Like i said got something here will rock your tino from down to lugas
otays

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

I used to say the same thing...then I seen 2 that don't fit the stereotype.
I thought the first one was a fluke, then I met another with a huge one and married him...he's half toke, though. I'm not sure if it makes a difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 19 hr Proud 1,773
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Tue Hawaii808 702
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Tue jestr 4
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Mon Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Mon forbidthebottomline 155
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 21 Proud 6,064
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... Jul 21 fikibutu 36
•••
•••