f2 loco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

No wonder the number of fafafines are increasing!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

f2 loco wrote:
No wonder the number of fafafines are increasing!
ur right... If they can't bang 'em, join 'em... Asian blood is very strong in Samoa these days... no ding dong... sum ting wong? hahaha rotfl hahaha
Ami

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>ur right... If they can't bang 'em, join 'em... Asian blood is very strong in Samoa these days... no ding dong... sum ting wong? hahaha rotfl hahaha
what happen? no ding dong from your don juan?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Ami wrote:
<quoted text>
what happen? no ding dong from your don juan?
i'm just saying that maybe that's why Samoa dick is tiny due to your strong asiatic genes and blood... Se tiny bubbles.. lmao hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>i'm just saying that maybe that's why Samoa dick is tiny due to your strong asiatic genes and blood... Se tiny bubbles.. lmao hahaha
sole , i think u been sleeping with the wrong men, u should go out more often and try picking up the more athletic men instead of the fat married ones u pick up at your church u home wrecking tart haha
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> sole , i think u been sleeping with the wrong men, u should go out more often and try picking up the more athletic men instead of the fat married ones u pick up at your church u home wrecking tart haha
Where do you find athletic fafaz...sasa?? lol

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>
Samoa dick is tiny due to your strong asiatic genes and blood...
I'm an East Asian male and I also believe Samoans have narrow and short penises due to their Asian genes. Our race has the narrowest and shortest penises out of the three races.

Why do gorillas have 1.25 inch penises? The physical characteristics of male gorillas evolved by sexual selection for fighting ability. The male gorillas with the narrowest and shortest penises won more fights on average against rivals, because their smaller package was less damageable in fights and it required less blood needlessly circulated to it.

Like male gorillas, Asian men like me who are blessed with a four-incher have a trait that is superior for fighting. BM who are hung like donkeys have more damageable sausages that require more blood needlessly circulated to them and away from their arms or other body parts involved in actual fighting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

for her wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an East Asian male and I also believe Samoans have narrow and short penises due to their Asian genes. Our race has the narrowest and shortest penises out of the three races.
Why do gorillas have 1.25 inch penises? The physical characteristics of male gorillas evolved by sexual selection for fighting ability. The male gorillas with the narrowest and shortest penises won more fights on average against rivals, because their smaller package was less damageable in fights and it required less blood needlessly circulated to it.
Like male gorillas, Asian men like me who are blessed with a four-incher have a trait that is superior for fighting. BM who are hung like donkeys have more damageable sausages that require more blood needlessly circulated to them and away from their arms or other body parts involved in actual fighting.
poor Samoans... no wonder they are so mad at the world. I mean, if they have a 4 inch dick and a flabby layer of 8 inches, then that would make them dickless? dang... they have no nose bridge/ just two nostril holes and no dicks... wow, looks like you SaHOMOz drew the short end of the stick.. lmao hahaha

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>
they have no nose bridge/ just two nostril holes
Gorillas lack a nose bridge, because their noses evolved by sexual selection for the male gorillas with the best fighting ability. The absent nose bridges of gorillas are that way in order to take a punch.

The thin, sharp, long and narrow nose bridges of the White race easily break and the sharpness of their nose bridges makes their noses prone to cuts by the tip of the bone on the flesh.

As an East Asian male who values physical traits related to fighting ability in Asian women, I want an AW with a nose that shares characteristics with a gorilla's nose.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>poor Samoans... no wonder they are so mad at the world. I mean, if they have a 4 inch dick and a flabby layer of 8 inches, then that would make them dickless? dang... they have no nose bridge/ just two nostril holes and no dicks... wow, looks like you SaHOMOz drew the short end of the stick.. lmao hahaha
hahaha......you poki don't even pass matchstick measurement haha....your ingrown hasn't grown and has weeds growing around it every month your mum clips it off with her teeth so you dont sprinkle all over yourself hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

for her wrote:
<quoted text>
Gorillas lack a nose bridge, because their noses evolved by sexual selection for the male gorillas with the best fighting ability. The absent nose bridges of gorillas are that way in order to take a punch.
The thin, sharp, long and narrow nose bridges of the White race easily break and the sharpness of their nose bridges makes their noses prone to cuts by the tip of the bone on the flesh.
As an East Asian male who values physical traits related to fighting ability in Asian women, I want an AW with a nose that shares characteristics with a gorilla's nose.
well polys your woman just hit the ape over the head with a 2/4 if she tries to tear your arm off, these apes can be aggressive unless you show them your boss....good luck
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you find athletic fafaz...sasa?? lol
only ones I can think of are the ones running or rolling to the KFC front of the line haha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> only ones I can think of are the ones running or rolling to the KFC front of the line haha
at the end of the day, you still have a small ingrown dick w/out a job... but that's ok. there's free meals at your nearest Catholic church... get in line with the rest of your AIGA, tokouso. lol hahaha
Ami

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>at the end of the day, you still have a small ingrown dick w/out a job... but that's ok. there's free meals at your nearest Catholic church... get in line with the rest of your AIGA, tokouso. lol hahaha
So how many kids you able to bust out w/your pee-wee-herman? If it's zero...that explains the everything....
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> only ones I can think of are the ones running or rolling to the KFC front of the line haha
yes,very true... pushing their way in line wearing their "proud to be samoan" tshirt!!
I almost ran a fafa over yesterday on drive through lane,it was packed the linez inside so this fat samoan fafa reckonz to walk up and order on drivethru lol... i said to sheman#"what you doin?Sheman waddles past 1hand holdin her 'ie and the other an umbrella for the eyez....replyin wit a breathless squeeky voice#"i'm order my KEFE-C"... as the jandles pick up pace slappin against the concrete i can hear sheman still mumbling at me saying "stupid driver,slow down" hahahaha bluhdy samoan sheila getting agro...i yelled out# "komo,this is not samoa where you walk up and order on drivethru at McDonaldz lmao hahaha.. malie...kefe-c... KFC found it amusing and gave sheman itz order,but warned...next time?Sheman has to go through front counter...not drivethru lol...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Ami wrote:
<quoted text>
So how many kids you able to bust out w/your pee-wee-herman? If it's zero...that explains the everything....
yes, Samoans have small pee weez... "dot in da middle"... LOL

Since: Feb 13

Hefei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Body feels not good,[url=http://www.diablo4sh op.com/]Diablo III Gold[/url] then go to the hospital for examination, the doctor asked X-rayed, X-ray, MD wrote diagnosis, and then I took the diagnosis and film to the doctor. Surprisingly, the doctors took X-ray diagnosis began shaking his head, his mouth Gee, I was immediately pumped wow cool, want to ask the doctor left how long results that doctors say is: "Oh, now young doctors, the handwriting is really bad. "[url=http://www.mmolive. com/]Buy WOW Gold[/url]
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>at the end of the day, you still have a small ingrown dick w/out a job... but that's ok. there's free meals at your nearest Catholic church... get in line with the rest of your AIGA, tokouso. lol hahaha
you seem to know where all the free meals are fatboy , but if you scrounging off the government what choices do u have .....can u fat bloated racoons really stand that long given your ankles r severely swallon , won't they give way hahaha....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
yes,very true... pushing their way in line wearing their "proud to be samoan" tshirt!!
I almost ran a fafa over yesterday on drive through lane,it was packed the linez inside so this fat samoan fafa reckonz to walk up and order on drivethru lol... i said to sheman#"what you doin?Sheman waddles past 1hand holdin her 'ie and the other an umbrella for the eyez....replyin wit a breathless squeeky voice#"i'm order my KEFE-C"... as the jandles pick up pace slappin against the concrete i can hear sheman still mumbling at me saying "stupid driver,slow down" hahahaha bluhdy samoan sheila getting agro...i yelled out# "komo,this is not samoa where you walk up and order on drivethru at McDonaldz lmao hahaha.. malie...kefe-c... KFC found it amusing and gave sheman itz order,but warned...next time?Sheman has to go through front counter...not drivethru lol...
. Hahahaha.......se ua tautala amio valea oe se ufa lol......sole, this real life experience drama with your aunty u dealing with is quite funny, i can imagine the frightened people when your aunty tatafu tafuhu was headbutting the window and demanding her $2 pension meal, must of been full with toga's on that night, did you have to use your disability card to help cover the cost of her extra oily wings and pay for the seat she broke , they should just seat you toga's on the floor save the damage on their property hahaha.....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>yes, Samoans have small pee weez... "dot in da middle"... LOL
you have two dots , in the rear and centre, fafa's like u love it in the rear hahaha..., uiha told me lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
you... 6 hr tongangodz 6
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? 9 hr tamani 10
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. 9 hr tamani 11
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) 13 hr vgftr 23
"Faigamea Ile Tai" 2014 is All About the Teams,... Wed sweet 1
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) Wed samonga 301
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Apr 15 minge 41
•••
•••