PHOTO SHOWDOWN - Samoa, more beautiful than Tonga and Fiji..

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of47
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>that horsey looks 100 percent tongan
could feed 5 villages with that horse.....yummmy hahaha
Ami

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>wtf? Are you a fat Samoan suga over 60 years old? sheeshush! LOL
Awe...Poo Poo Kigi...did I strike a nerve? I'm a 30 yr old suga in a 20 yr old body that can lift your 10 yr old ping ping n crush it with my pinky..such a bully u r...need a hug? then go buy some huggies diapers or u can borrow my kids diapers...u just need to buy your own wipes cuz u be smellin!!
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Ami wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe...Poo Poo Kigi...did I strike a nerve? I'm a 30 yr old suga in a 20 yr old body that can lift your 10 yr old ping ping n crush it with my pinky..such a bully u r...need a hug? then go buy some huggies diapers or u can borrow my kids diapers...u just need to buy your own wipes cuz u be smellin!!
oi sunga... ia sau loa pa se ka mea...lol
Ami

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
oi sunga... ia sau loa pa se ka mea...lol
Fe'e....pa ifo lou faga ia PiPi King, e tutusa lua faiai
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Ami wrote:
<quoted text>
Fe'e....pa ifo lou faga ia PiPi King, e tutusa lua faiai
lol.. se calm down... wo e pei foi o christina ma lou feai..meow....lol
Ami

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.. se calm down... wo e pei foi o christina ma lou feai..meow....lol
Lae filemu? Aua te fia ulavale...seisi te'i ua tagi susu i laga panti...bow wow
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Ami wrote:
<quoted text>
Lae filemu? Aua te fia ulavale...seisi te'i ua tagi susu i laga panti...bow wow

ia malosi oe... can u send me a pic of that 20 yr old body eh? lol
Ami

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
ia malosi oe... can u send me a pic of that 20 yr old body eh? lol
Why? So your 45 yr old body can play with yourself looking at it? Sorry dude! My body is for my man only! You don't deserve looking at my temple any way...love u but don't wanna be you...poki-man!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Ami wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. It just feels like speaking to an old fogey when talkin to you. But you're old and have a different sense of humor, so u pass...

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Ami wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? So your 45 yr old body can play with yourself looking at it? Sorry dude! My body is for my man only! You don't deserve looking at my temple any way...love u but don't wanna be you...poki-man!!
hihihi ......lmao nice try poki no computer love for you..lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> could feed 5 villages with that horse.....yummmy hahaha
more like one toga lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. It just feels like speaking to an old fogey when talkin to you. But you're old and have a different sense of humor, so u pass...
that's ok , it be like speaking and cracking jokes to your mum , only this time there's no sexual contact haha
Ami

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. It just feels like speaking to an old fogey when talkin to you. But you're old and have a different sense of humor, so u pass...
Sorry Poly...don't need your pass...just make your point n move on, besides, only old farts like u quick to easy..so rachhette!
Ami

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> that's ok , it be like speaking and cracking jokes to your mum , only this time there's no sexual contact haha
Hey Sasa...go SASA yourself for having sexual contact w/your old mum...that's gross...what, you couldn't find a single girl that would sleep w/your nasty self...sicko! Here's "mum" for you...e, ai fafasa!
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Ami wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sasa...go SASA yourself for having sexual contact w/your old mum...that's gross...what, you couldn't find a single girl that would sleep w/your nasty self...sicko! Here's "mum" for you...e, ai fafasa!
was talking to poly , wasn't talking to u amimi , btw....don't act like u some hot 30 year old trapped in a 20 year olds lol....i could pick u up instantly without any hesitation from u lol, don't u worry bout me and female's ok

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> was talking to poly , wasn't talking to u amimi , btw....don't act like u some hot 30 year old trapped in a 20 year olds lol....i could pick u up instantly without any hesitation from u lol, don't u worry bout me and female's ok
sasa to central command code red, code red ive just been hit by friendly fire....ahahaha..malie ami...lmao
Ami

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> was talking to poly , wasn't talking to u amimi , btw....don't act like u some hot 30 year old trapped in a 20 year olds lol....i could pick u up instantly without any hesitation from u lol, don't u worry bout me and female's ok
Sasa, you r forgiven and forgotten...poly talk too much, crap got stuck in the taliga...peace to you and all those who cares
Ami

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> sasa to central command code red, code red ive just been hit by friendly fire....ahahaha..malie ami...lmao
Thank you Raider4ola...it was a friendly fire and I've been hit...glad to make u and others laugh for a change..too much hostility in here...barney loves u.

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Ami wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Raider4ola...it was a friendly fire and I've been hit...glad to make u and others laugh for a change..too much hostility in here...barney loves u.
hihihi you keep firing everyone in here needs one right between the eyes....lol
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Samoa are fat monkies why would fijian wana compare to apes ahahah tongans wondnt either if they do then that's between you people. But I strongly recommend that you don't compare your abit ugly lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of47
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 6 hr forbidthebottomline 118
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 12 hr vcgf 105
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 21 hr Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Thu SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
•••
•••