Comments
1 - 20 of 42 Comments Last updated May 5, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Flex2of3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 28, 2009
 
I've seen alot of beautiful afatasis in my time. How about you all?

Samoan-Puerto Rican (SamoRican)

Jamaican-Samoan (Jamoan)

Samoan-Filipino (Samopino)

“JaSan your HOTTO!”

Since: Mar 09

Hakata Fukuoka City. JAPAN.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 28, 2009
 
Samopino? oka thats a first.
Im JaSan Japanese Samoan.

lol. manuia le aso.

“JaSan your HOTTO!”

Since: Mar 09

Hakata Fukuoka City. JAPAN.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 28, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I wonder what a Samoan Korean would be? SaKoh?

LOL ia soia we are all beautiful
PiLiKaki

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 29, 2009
 
JaSan wrote:
I wonder what a Samoan Korean would be? SaKoh?
LOL ia soia we are all beautiful
that would be hamorean..lol...ia sa'o oe i'm beautiful too....
JaSan

Saga, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 31, 2009
 
PiLiKaki wrote:
<quoted text>that would be hamorean..lol...ia sa'o oe i'm beautiful too....
In Japan we call the South Korean people "Kankokujin" so how about Hamkan ea e dry?LOL....eeeeeee its monday and im so fired up!!!
manuia le aso Pilikaki. Im still waiting for your proposal.(kale, kale)
PiLiKaki

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 31, 2009
 
JaSan wrote:
<quoted text>In Japan we call the South Korean people "Kankokujin" so how about Hamkan ea e dry?LOL....eeeeeee its monday and im so fired up!!!
manuia le aso Pilikaki. Im still waiting for your proposal.(kale, kale)
i thought i already did n u turned me down..ese ma lou kaufa'alili a ea??? lol...u have a beautiful day now......
JaSan

Saga, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 31, 2009
 
PiLiKaki wrote:
<quoted text>i thought i already did n u turned me down..ese ma lou kaufa'alili a ea??? lol...u have a beautiful day now......
Malo fo`i le eva dear LOL toe feiloa`i fo`i

Manuia le aso.

doomo
PiLiKaki

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 31, 2009
 
JaSan wrote:
<quoted text>Malo fo`i le eva dear LOL toe feiloa`i fo`i
Manuia le aso.
doomo
so i guess it's a no then huh?? lol..ia faia le ga kogu....

“"Aua le Dutch..Sorry bout it"”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 31, 2009
 
ROTFL..Sole Suavaiolealofa ua malo fo'i oe a ea. Ai a leai oulua e leai se pauga aka i gei forum fa'apegei ua ova le boring ma le fa'akiga ulu o "amimals" ia e feoa'i solo ii.

JaSan hows it going. Its a Holiday over here..."Queens birthday"..lol..The weather is lousy and my butt is freezing..so nothing else to do but "dutch and fa'afufuji"..lol..ia ga laia.

Oa mai oe Pilikaki??..ua seasea e koe oo mai ii..lol..A ga e sau so'o ii ua leva ga yes aku le princess..lol..Auuuooi ua ova le ula...

Hey you guys have a nice day.
JaSan

Saga, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 31, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

hahaha...e sole se aua im married.

hey if you get a chance, read the article i was referring to in the other thread. I was so lost in paradise reading this. Robert Louis Stevenson had the best last years of his life.
LOL at the Siapo making loomatua and the blowhoff holes...sole read it.
maybe we will run away there together.

LOL...faapa age lou ulu i se pou ga le.

“"Aua le Dutch..Sorry bout it"”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 31, 2009
 
Italian Samoan ItalianoSa..lol
Dutch Samoan DutchmeSa

Do we have to have a name??..lol..I'm running out of ideas.

English/Irish Samoan
Scottish Samoan
Maori/Welsh Samoan with Saiga and Siamagi
Sweedish Samoan.
Australian Samoan
JaSan

Saga, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 31, 2009
 
Proud Hamo wrote:
Italian Samoan ItalianoSa..lol
Dutch Samoan DutchmeSa
Do we have to have a name??..lol..I'm running out of ideas.
English/Irish Samoan
Scottish Samoan
Maori/Welsh Samoan with Saiga and Siamagi
Sweedish Samoan.
Australian Samoan
FruitSalad?

E sis how are you dear i thought you wernt going to reply cos iots holiday there but nice to see yuo online. Its hot here and im about to go out for lunch. Hey great news i maybe coming to NZ in September AND, to Wellington! So you know what that means HOOKUP!!! Ia well TBC. but thats the idea at the moment. take care keep warm aua le soona fufuji lol...
Hey this guy is spelling this word in English i can hear him on the phone and e faapea lona tala.."efu u (FU) dotto (dot) komu (com) e The Japanese are just as bad as SamAoans LOL.
Ia take care alofas!
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 1, 2009
 
Croatian Samoan
Greek Samoan
Indian Samoan..quite a few that I know

Here's an interesting one

Scottish/Fijian Spanish/Samoan..and they are absolutely gorgeous and exotic looking ( the whole family that is)..yummy..lol..

Since: Jun 09

New Plymouth, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 7, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I'm of Samoan/Niuean heritage and I'm closer to my niuean family since the majority of them are here. However I've been brought up learning mostly of the fa'asamoa ways and thank goodness for that hahaha. I would be an embarresment otherwise if I didn't know any fa'asamoa stuff like being fa'aaloalo to others and stuff.
I'm not that fluent in both languages but I know enough for me to hold a conversation lol. But I'll admit that I do reply back mainly in English if I can't think of the correct phrase hahaha!!
JaSan

Saga, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 7, 2009
 
Chicko wrote:
I'm of Samoan/Niuean heritage and I'm closer to my niuean family since the majority of them are here. However I've been brought up learning mostly of the fa'asamoa ways and thank goodness for that hahaha. I would be an embarresment otherwise if I didn't know any fa'asamoa stuff like being fa'aaloalo to others and stuff.
I'm not that fluent in both languages but I know enough for me to hold a conversation lol. But I'll admit that I do reply back mainly in English if I can't think of the correct phrase hahaha!!
Malo Chiko!

I agree with you i was bought up with the Samoan language and the cultural practises too until i returned to Japan. but its been a long time. I would love to relearn alot more of the FaaSamoa.
Teine_titi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 13, 2009
 
Has someone mentioned Samo'uli/Black Samoan like the Rock? Here is another black Samoan http://usomusic.com . I met him on a plane coming from Hawaii to LAX. Very Sexy!

“Let Her Speak...”

Since: Aug 09

OTARA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ive seen some italian tongans. and they are bloody gorgeous beings. also samoan spanish. hot hot hot. and samoan aborigine (lol)
im tongan samoan myself, i find it funny how people say they're samoan chinese german but really they just samoan cos ALL samoans gotta have that bit of chinese and german but its just samoan full stop in the end so i say BE PROUD to be samoan (with one 8th of german and a pinch of chinese).
tama upolu

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 14, 2009
 
savaii ma upolu.. makes me 100% samoa i sisifo..LOL
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 14, 2009
 
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent".-- Eleanor Roosevelt

:)=]:)..<3
tama upolu

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 15, 2009
 
Proud wrote:
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent".-- Eleanor Roosevelt
:)=]:)..<3
good to know you are reading some good literature..better than hiding behind the Koko tree.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 7 hr jestr 25
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 12 hr jestr 41
Evaevaga ilalo ole Kuava (Sep '07) 13 hr Mr T 241
why cant american samoa be independent? (Dec '13) 13 hr Mr T 496
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 16 hr Proud 1,779
Savaia Lefaga Thu Nessili 1
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) Wed jestr 18
•••
•••