why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan?

Posted in the Samoa Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
truislander

Tonga

#1 Apr 9, 2014
Please, lift where you stand, Tonga never die
gege

Apia, Samoa

#2 Apr 11, 2014
...'cos all tongan r half-caste mela/poly hihihi
Havelu

Tonga

#3 Apr 12, 2014
Better than half smallpenis Chinese ahahaha I bet your "Samoan" dad is actually half Chinese last name Ah fooi or something
Lol

Seattle, WA

#4 Apr 12, 2014
Havelu wrote:
Better than half smallpenis Chinese ahahaha I bet your "Samoan" dad is actually half Chinese last name Ah fooi or something
Hihihi aren't Chinese already in tonga and own the major businesses of Fiji lol anytime now.. Tongans n Fijians will have Chinese names like .."Pingpong" for example... Oh wait there already is chines Fijians then.. Lmao hihihi
Havelu

Tonga

#5 Apr 12, 2014
lolz mr Dingdong is it? No Tonganese here my friend
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#6 Apr 13, 2014
truislander wrote:
Please, lift where you stand, Tonga never die
Never die?! Um, where does the title Malietoa originate from then??? fiapoko???
gege

Apia, Samoa

#7 Apr 14, 2014
i fink, it's the other way around lmao
samonga

Sydney, Australia

#8 Apr 16, 2014
gege wrote:
...'cos all tongan r half-caste mela/poly hihihi
You wish...so are all Samoans half Asian? Stupid ah chong lol
samonga

Sydney, Australia

#9 Apr 16, 2014
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hihihi aren't Chinese already in tonga and own the major businesses of Fiji lol anytime now.. Tongans n Fijians will have Chinese names like .."Pingpong" for example... Oh wait there already is chines Fijians then.. Lmao hihihi
Chinese has been in Toga for generations,they are known as Samoans haha se jokes polo
tamani

Tonga

#10 Apr 18, 2014
Mate maa Tonga breh
Toa

Honolulu, HI

#11 Apr 19, 2014
Tongans will never lift that Uso swag bruh...long hair don't care...donkeys tryna look like Uso's now days with our original signature two Braids swinging..wait y'all shit stiff though lol...for real though y'all be on some history fanatics like y'all really lived it...lol all good though coz y'all keep it on net...reality no nuts....always be like waddup uce...:)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 21, 2014
Eh the gold tooth thing was just a phase.. Give it a rest.
sa girls r slts

Tauranga, New Zealand

#13 Apr 22, 2014
Kitkat27 wrote:
Eh the gold tooth thing was just a phase.. Give it a rest.
SHUT UP ho.who gives a sht what you think you ugly btch
west

Brisbane, Australia

#14 Apr 22, 2014
sa girls r slts wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT UP ho.who gives a sht what you think you ugly btch

You must be ugly...ewwww
cocos eh

Auckland, New Zealand

#15 Apr 22, 2014
west wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be ugly...ewwww
Another fat samoan living in someone elses country eh you creep,lolGo back to your jungle.
Anonymous

East Tamaki, New Zealand

#16 Jun 3, 2014
Havelu wrote:
Better than half smallpenis Chinese ahahaha I bet your "Samoan" dad is actually half Chinese last name Ah fooi or something
hahahahaha frikkn funny!
Anonymous

East Tamaki, New Zealand

#17 Jun 3, 2014
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese has been in Toga for generations,they are known as Samoans haha se jokes polo
frikk that was funny LMAO
Anonymous

East Tamaki, New Zealand

#18 Jun 3, 2014
west wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be ugly...ewwww
hahahahahaha
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#19 Jun 3, 2014
Why are these annoying wannabe Samoans(neiuans/cookislanders/ fijians/togas') on here??? If your application for citizenship has been declined, then please accept it and sod off your not welcomed, losers!
zlablah

East Tamaki, New Zealand

#20 Jun 3, 2014
hardly wrote:
Why are these annoying wannabe Samoans(neiuans/cookislanders/ fijians/togas') on here??? If your application for citizenship has been declined, then please accept it and sod off your not welcomed, losers!
your response is so irrelevant atm lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The most FEROCIOUS WARRIOR! (Ancient Polynesia) 9 hr Manusopo44 125
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 19 hr Samoan Roots 1,806
Polynesian OLYMPIC Results (Aug '12) Tue koko ngati 74
Aiga's own yukky porn site Sep 29 jestr 1
Samoans In The NFL (Aug '09) Sep 29 sam toa 155
Have you seen the Polynesian porn site yet? (Feb '14) Sep 28 Aiga 5
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Sep 28 hoe 81

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE