First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymouz

Deception Bay, Australia

#22 Mar 6, 2013
Yeah and 'u can go home 2 day too' Come on mate be nice. though our parents give and teach us discipline, they also tought to be nice to each other; but your from NZ so u probably to busy wiping your snot ridden nose and thinking of which store next your gonna steal from so i laeve u be. Remeber; play nicely LOLOLOLOL
ahlam

Queenstown, New Zealand

#23 Mar 7, 2013
becoz you maybe born overseas and you judge samoan from samoa with your oversease perceptions, i bet they will say the same thing bout samoan born oversease

vale fie laulanu taha he faelu maka mua e taha hahah
u can go home 2 day too

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#24 Mar 8, 2013
wow, Anonymouz did u know people from Samoa can actually travel to NZ? lol and post from the location of where they are staying? Oh okay so be nice and turn the other cheek, and let people walk all over you, wow something your parents taught you? Play nicely? until someone says something that pisses u off, then ya gonna do? u might as well be someones bitch hahaha, Hey go to the store and steal yourself a cleanex and wipe your muli after bending over taking all the abuse -ia gale

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25 Mar 8, 2013
Ioane wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you say that we're obese yet Tonga actually is the most obese nation in the South Pacific. Know your stats ;)
stats? just google "Samoan" and you will see a fat piece of lardo ga'o pop up on google images... Try it. LOL hahaha
Anonymouz

Deception Bay, Australia

#26 Mar 13, 2013
PENIS <3
u can go home 2 day too wrote:
wow, Anonymouz did u know people from Samoa can actually travel to NZ? lol and post from the location of where they are staying? Oh okay so be nice and turn the other cheek, and let people walk all over you, wow something your parents taught you? Play nicely? until someone says something that pisses u off, then ya gonna do? u might as well be someones bitch hahaha, Hey go to the store and steal yourself a cleanex and wipe your muli after bending over taking all the abuse -ia gale
Ah nah dah, u stupid?
Obviously we can travel to NZ that is why they invented planes. Planes; u know big metal things that can fly. Yes i know it's amazing right.
And what do you mean by "post from the location of where they are staying?". I never said that i live in Samoa and I sure as hell don't live NZ. Of Course i knew that it shows where you posted from, i live in Australia. It says u live in Wellington, NZ.
"so be nice and turn the other cheek, and let people walk all over you, wow something your parents taught you?" I was being nice couldn't u tell? Turn the other cheek? Yeah i probably will but U can lick both of them if u want. I'd hate to be walked on, wouldn't U? And my parents taught me to be Nice; Pleasant in manner; good-natured; kind.
"Play nicely?" Yes didn't u not understand it? u know be nice to others thats just really sad that u can't understand plain english.
It's very bad to get angry at time waisters, it's just not worth it, if u get what i mean; like you are 1 so what am i talking about?
"u might as well be someones bitch". First off, logically (not that you are)i can't be a bitch cos a bitch is a female dog. Second, Go to school Lol
I don't steal Cleanex cos the store's are nearly out of stock cos u use it to wipe your forever dripping noses. Bro what abuse? I'm sorry that your dad abuses you at every night. i'm sorry i wish i could help. All u have to say is Daddy no i don't want to suck it. Another suggestion call child services; sure u are not a child but the way u act on this forum shows otherwise.
Anonymouz

Deception Bay, Australia

#27 Mar 13, 2013
Lol two posts oh well u can read it twice as much :)

Location hidden

#28 Mar 20, 2013
Samoans from Samoa are just fobby penguins while the Samoans in America are ghetto "fia Black" penguins... Both are fat and sweaty.

lmao hahahaha 'elo he kata.. hahaha
LOL

Deception Bay, Australia

#29 Mar 21, 2013
U go home 2 day u just got served!
take them shiny, juicy, crunchy apples u stupid racist egg
hone

Auckland, New Zealand

#30 Mar 22, 2013
are there any samoans left in samoa-looks to me like all the fat useless pricks live in my country now and 1/2 of them in our jails

Location hidden

#31 Mar 22, 2013
hone wrote:
are there any samoans left in samoa-looks to me like all the fat useless pricks live in my country now and 1/2 of them in our jails
don't forget that they are sucking the life out of New Zealand's economy, thanks to all of the dependent sea lions living off the benefit. sheesh.. wadda dang shame!!!:(
Polynesians

Auckland, New Zealand

#32 Apr 9, 2013
shuxzzzzz lot of hate in here, anyone need anger management . lol
HAMO

Cairns, Australia

#33 May 8, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>don't forget that they are sucking the life out of New Zealand's economy, thanks to all of the dependent sea lions living off the benefit. sheesh.. wadda dang shame!!!:(
FYI,there are more damn tongans than samoans in nz u dickhead.they are the vampires, vampires with gold teeths.
FROM685

Cairns, Australia

#34 May 8, 2013
u mean you're jealous of samoans from samoa?

Since: Oct 13

Federal Way, WA

#35 Oct 1, 2013
Dang why do you people hate, some of them do the same things as everyone.....
Kalani

Moreno Valley, CA

#36 Jan 9, 2014
Okay so are you Samoan?!? Not all Samoans are like the people you've seen. It's not fair to put all Samoans in a category so don't try and be a hypocrite because you know whatever race you are there are people just like you described
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#37 Jan 13, 2014
Samoans are fat sht bags.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 4 hr remember da hangar 6,077
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) 10 hr jestr 31
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sat Avamoore 717
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat right said fred 1,803
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Sat Tua Tua isa foa 840
mega payouts on all terminations this weekend Fri jestr 2
Calling out Samoan speakers Sep 18 Mr T 7
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••