Next Last

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Why is that?
pu-penty

Australia

#3 Oct 17, 2012
auuuu Tolani auleaga...o oe se samoa pe leai?po'o oe se maogki e felelea solo i le vao o tonga?ia tofa la 'ia penty..fa'a samoa mai oa iloa! ae aua ke gagu mai...
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#4 Oct 17, 2012
pu-penty wrote:
auuuu Tolani auleaga...o oe se samoa pe leai?po'o oe se maogki e felelea solo i le vao o tonga?ia tofa la 'ia penty..fa'a samoa mai oa iloa! ae aua ke gagu mai...
english plz
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#5 Oct 17, 2012
What did I tell you??? your application for Samoan citizenship was rejected. No! means No! Meaola :p
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#6 Oct 17, 2012
Tolani Samoan wrote:
I hate hate all samoans damn samoans?
that's ok, you just haven't found the right one...yet!
keep hating, he/she will come! eventually.:)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 17, 2012
I love Samoans... easy to piss these monkeys off!! LOL
samco ghost

Europe

#8 Oct 19, 2012
poly king alu e ai polo a lou kama lou kefe....

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Oct 19, 2012
Tolani Samoan wrote:
I hate hate all samoans damn samoans?
....And...WHOOOOOOO CARES?????
You're just a lost and confused idiot.
(A question mark at the end of your statement??)
hahaha what a laugh!
go_home-2day

New Zealand

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Why are Samoan's so damn proud of their not so awesome heritage?I honestly believe that they were the last of the human race to evolve from Apes, truly! They pound on their chests like Apes yelling Churr who? LOL Their Foreheads and brow stick out like Apes, they have the mentality of Apes (I think Apes are smarter) They donate almost all of their wages to their big flash churches while their priests drive around in BMW's and their villages starve. Samoan's still believe in bringing up their children with a healthy dose of the bash but their brain capacity is so small they go over board and damn near kill their kids. I have witnessed this first hand. There is a huge difference between respect and fear. The men are sleazy, greasy,creeps who will always ALWAYS hit on another woman while their wives backs are turned (another thing I have witnessed. No means No!)And do you know what sucks? They have the audacity to treat other indigenous people like shit. Your not even from this country. Don't get me started on the women!! Bitches!Jealous cows of any female who is not one of them and run them down in their language. They pick on gay people its a sin against god yet they have fafa fuckin fine's. Hypocrites! Don't think I wouldn't say this to your faces.Go home,fix your villages, stay off the alcohol,stop rooting around and making more of your damn uneducated Ape like kind and STOP eating DOGS! Plenty of other things to eat out there.
go_home-2day

New Zealand

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Samoans are the last humans to evolve from Apes.Check out their brows and foreheads/fiveheads LOL.The men like to pound on their chests. Ever seen Gorillas in the mist/Samoa in the rain? LOL I know a young boy who gets picked on by these Apes because he's gay yet it is acceptable to have fafafuckingfines in their culture. The men are sleazy, greasy rapist. The women are threatened by any female who's not a coconut. Too many negatives not enough positives.Please feed your children and install smoke alarms LOL. That's right go home,fix your villages,don't worry about your big flash churches and your ministers driving in their BMW's while the village people starve, God won't mind. And stop eating dogs!! There are plenty of other things to eat. Don't worry unlike your gutless kind I would say this to your face if you were in front of me.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 12, 2013
i think everybody hates Samoa except for Sasa and Samoan Irish... LOL

But then who would like a race of obese Cambodian looking aliens? Beats me... lmao hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#13 Feb 12, 2013
go_home-2day wrote:
Samoans are the last humans to evolve from Apes.Check out their brows and foreheads/fiveheads LOL.The men like to pound on their chests. Ever seen Gorillas in the mist/Samoa in the rain? LOL I know a young boy who gets picked on by these Apes because he's gay yet it is acceptable to have fafafuckingfines in their culture. The men are sleazy, greasy rapist. The women are threatened by any female who's not a coconut. Too many negatives not enough positives.Please feed your children and install smoke alarms LOL. That's right go home,fix your villages,don't worry about your big flash churches and your ministers driving in their BMW's while the village people starve, God won't mind. And stop eating dogs!! There are plenty of other things to eat. Don't worry unlike your gutless kind I would say this to your face if you were in front of me.
ok tough girl, u better go take your mums skirt off and apologize to her for leaving skiddies on her good church knickers too hahaha....don't worry by the sounds of u , u prob hide behind your mummy if u were confronted so enough smack talking and go back play hiding seek fafa with your boyfriend polykeige lol......
SURF808

Havelock North, New Zealand

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
But then who would like a race of obese Cambodian looking aliens? Beats me... lmao hahaha
PK,

Include me in your list of Samoan lovers.

I can sense the hate spewing out of your ears young man! But I sincerely hope that one of these days, you will find forgiveness and peace in your heart.

“When we don't know who to hate, we hate ourselves.”
Chuck Palahniuk

Cheers
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#15 Feb 12, 2013
go_home-2day wrote:
Why are Samoan's so damn proud of their not so awesome heritage?I honestly believe that they were the last of the human race to evolve from Apes, truly! They pound on their chests like Apes yelling Churr who? LOL Their Foreheads and brow stick out like Apes, they have the mentality of Apes (I think Apes are smarter) They donate almost all of their wages to their big flash churches while their priests drive around in BMW's and their villages starve. Samoan's still believe in bringing up their children with a healthy dose of the bash but their brain capacity is so small they go over board and damn near kill their kids. I have witnessed this first hand. There is a huge difference between respect and fear. The men are sleazy, greasy,creeps who will always ALWAYS hit on another woman while their wives backs are turned (another thing I have witnessed. No means No!)And do you know what sucks? They have the audacity to treat other indigenous people like shit. Your not even from this country. Don't get me started on the women!! Bitches!Jealous cows of any female who is not one of them and run them down in their language. They pick on gay people its a sin against god yet they have fafa fuckin fine's. Hypocrites! Don't think I wouldn't say this to your faces.Go home,fix your villages, stay off the alcohol,stop rooting around and making more of your damn uneducated Ape like kind and STOP eating DOGS! Plenty of other things to eat out there.
u sound very angry, did your daddy touch u in a inappropriate way and u don't know weather u liked it or not?....are u confused of your sexuality , are u becoming feminine and becoming more sexually attractive to guys the same way polyking does to Samoa men , do u like Samoa men , poofter ?
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
your right Samoa mo Samoa , why u think i don't talk about tonga much lol....unlike some who cannot be accepted no matter how hard they try lol
Ioane

Reservoir, Australia

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
Funny you say that we're obese yet Tonga actually is the most obese nation in the South Pacific. Know your stats ;)

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18 Feb 12, 2013
ANOTHER USELESS THREAD...
Take note that the individual is usually the one and the same who stirs up trouble, by creating more Confrontational threads against Samoans.
u can go home 2 day too

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#19 Mar 6, 2013
go_home-2day wrote:
Wow Im in Upper Hutt - and I would love to meet up with u so u could say that shit to ma face, show's u how u can generalise every samoan man from samoa with stereotype's from your personal bad experiences, its a personality thing, nothing to do with race, hmmm so ru saying no other races cheat? Hmm so all Wellingtonian NZ men are all loyal,humble and stay with their partners for the long haul? not a single man cheats wow! F-Me!!! you guys are good so dam good, what ya secret? Yeah i would like you to front up to me, instead of hiding behind your computer all macho and stuff giving your 5 cent opinion, i didn't know you could read me like a book? Wow tell me your secrets of being the loyal Wellingtonian by telling it to ma face,- Go home? If your palagi then u go back to Europe. If your a pacific islander, then your a disgrace to all pacific islanders, if your Maori then go back to South East Asia cos your ancestors were Pacific islanders anyway lol, what race are you? LOSER! lol - eke faapea e valea kakou tagaka samoa? e pule a le kagaka ia ma lona amio, pe mulilua pe fasia le toalua, pau lava, a ole fafige, e kakau ga su'e se kamaloa lelei e alofa moni ma alofa sa'o i le fafige. Ae oukou mai fafo e faapea e leaga uma tamaloa mai samoa? hehehe ouke masalosalo e makua valea kele lou ulu i lou fai mai. Don't genralise, Don't judge and look at yourself u clown - See u real soon
u can go home 2 day too

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#20 Mar 6, 2013
Taupoimasina wrote:
ANOTHER USELESS THREAD...
Take note that the individual is usually the one and the same who stirs up trouble, by creating more Confrontational threads against Samoans.
It's not useless, its good to hold ya own, angry people fly off the handle, so when they attack, you defend by fighting fire with fire till the flame goes out lol- take it easy
Anonymouz

Deception Bay, Australia

#21 Mar 6, 2013
I am sure and proud to say that i am apart of a gr8 heritage and society. Samoans are the most respectful and honest people. I am only 15 yet i can see those hate us seem to say that we are stupid, senseless but one things for sure we are HUMAN so treat us like so, we do have feelings I LOVE SAMOA AND ALL THE OTHER ISLANDS IN THE SOUTH PACIFC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling out Samoan speakers 1 hr flex2of4 3
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 11 hr Proud 1,797
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) 14 hr Manusopo44 378
I want to learn samoan for my son, partner and ... (Feb '10) Tue flex2of4 5
samoa Mon apex 3
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Mon LukeiLeng 143
Quest to save sharks Sep 14 jestr 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••