Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#173 May 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> haha......he's only trying to make it easy for u, after all, u still traumatized from being molested by your daddy lol, i hear u stillsuck your thumb to turn your daddy on l
Nah Samoans don't make things easier, that's why your fat minister wanted New Zealand to make it easy for monkeys to cross the ocean . Just go home and suck malietoa the rapists dick, stupid monkeys . Haha heard you like sucking your fathers toes to turn him on .
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#174 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Your such an idiot using little kid words to insult an adult . Lol honestly Samoan people are so stupid. Haha Samoa is already a Zoo full of your people and family .
A little kid is what your whinin' and bitchin' sounded like...shheeeshh, ain't that what you were hoping for...some attention from an adult? Your frail and feeble mind reveals itself the more you keep on with the mindless insult of all Samoans, phaggot. LOSER!
Sasa

Australia

#175 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah Samoans don't make things easier, that's why your fat minister wanted New Zealand to make it easy for monkeys to cross the ocean . Just go home and suck malietoa the rapists dick, stupid monkeys . Haha heard you like sucking your fathers toes to turn him on .
....splendid idea , but wouldn't it be better sucking female toes instead of your daddy's toes , I wonder sometimes about u , has there ever been any investigation on your childhood life regarding the many times your dad and uncles raped u repeatedly lol........
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#176 Jun 2, 2013
Aw it's funny how you two love telling us your sexual experiences . Lol little kids , oh did your father poke your azz while you were getting tatted around your legs , samoa . Lol damn I'm sorry or do you just get drunk at Otara and look like a homeless monkey . Haha so embarrasing that God created an ugly race .
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#177 Jun 2, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
Aw it's funny how you two love telling us your sexual experiences . Lol little kids , oh did your father poke your azz while you were getting tatted around your legs , samoa . Lol damn I'm sorry or do you just get drunk at Otara and look like a homeless monkey . Haha so embarrasing that God created an ugly race .
What's embarrassing is He created a miserable loser snake with no guts like you, bigoted bitch.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#178 Jun 3, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
........did your daddy sit u down and tell u how many times he molested u , no wonder your Samoa mum packed up and left his ass, too bad you got more your dads genes lol......or is it a bad thing for u lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#179 Jun 3, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
What's embarrassing is He created a miserable loser snake with no guts like you, bigoted bitch.
lol he says god created an ugly race yet he claimed his mum is Samoa lol ..., he rather shagg sheep in the privacy of his farm the stupid palagi , heard his mum divorced his dad cause he found him in bed with his sister , gregs real mum lol
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#180 Jun 3, 2013
Haha look at both of you, lol fat Samoans just eating and moving around smelling like pig's shit lol haha well no Samoans in Samoa are molesting and sitting on their kids lol ahahaha well too bad you two are full blooded fat useless ape obese child molesters lol haha I just described the Samoan nation for you guys :) .
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#181 Jun 3, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
Haha look at both of you, lol fat Samoans just eating and moving around smelling like pig's shit lol haha well no Samoans in Samoa are molesting and sitting on their kids lol ahahaha well too bad you two are full blooded fat useless ape obese child molesters lol haha I just described the Samoan nation for you guys :).
......nice try , but your temper reminds me when u didn't get the kiddie u wanted to moleste and u cried your self to sleep on your daddy's dick lol, how does it feel for a 40 year old white man still clinging to first thing he saw dangling in front of his face when he was a kid haha
BulaMyBeautifulN esians

Auckland, New Zealand

#182 Jun 3, 2013
Ahahaha honestly Sasa, you describe your childhood memories as if we wanna know. Lol well honestly if it makes you happy just call the police and say your father is an overstayer and they will send him back to samoa and you won't have to worry anymore. Hahahah your welcome. Lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#183 Jun 3, 2013
BulaMyBeautifulNesians wrote:
Ahahaha honestly Sasa, you describe your childhood memories as if we wanna know. Lol well honestly if it makes you happy just call the police and say your father is an overstayer and they will send him back to samoa and you won't have to worry anymore. Hahahah your welcome. Lol
....ok Greg stop changing your name, if u read properly it's not directed to myself ....damn u look stupid even when your dad isn't pumping you in your rear lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#184 Jun 3, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
Haha look at both of you, lol fat Samoans just eating and moving around smelling like pig's shit lol haha well no Samoans in Samoa are molesting and sitting on their kids lol ahahaha well too bad you two are full blooded fat useless ape obese child molesters lol haha I just described the Samoan nation for you guys :).
u admit u have sex with ur mom.. Ha ha ha ha u sick punk.. Lol..
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#185 Jun 3, 2013
Aw I was wondering if your ape brains were working well I gotr admit , those Asians did make youz smarter lol hahahaha aw did you get your father Samoan Irish to back you up. Hahahaha don't report me please. Lol hahahaha dum monkeys.
sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#186 Jun 3, 2013
it was white man who were the ones that said humans like themselves originated from apes, not the Samoa people hahaha....., ask your daddy ok ape haha
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#187 Jun 3, 2013
Oh no I don't believe that but if it was true then il say Samoans are stuck as apes and won't evolve lol hahaha da,n great come back.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#188 Jun 3, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
Oh no I don't believe that but if it was true then il say Samoans are stuck as apes and won't evolve lol hahaha da,n great come back.
lol.. Id rather be compared to an ape.. Than a fiti or abbo.. Apes r higher ranked.. Than the other two primates

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#189 Jun 3, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
Aw I was wondering if your ape brains were working well I gotr admit , those Asians did make youz smarter lol hahahaha aw did you get your father Samoan Irish to back you up. Hahahaha don't report me please. Lol hahahaha dum monkeys.
well.. If we asian.. Then we can at least say my ancestorz made gun powder.. While urs still trying to figure out how to start a fire.. Lol
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#190 Jun 3, 2013
Haha oh no apes are just in zoos and are still eating their own shit . Lol explains the Samoan race lol. Well good luck with that , hope that Asians accept apes, oh wait they do. In their zoo . Lol
sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#191 Jun 3, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
Haha oh no apes are just in zoos and are still eating their own shit . Lol explains the Samoan race lol. Well good luck with that , hope that Asians accept apes, oh wait they do. In their zoo . Lol
......Asians don't like palagi's who moleste sheep hahaha......only palagi' s eat their own shit, i hear they even boast about it and put on their filthy websites....who's the real pigs haha
sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#192 Jun 3, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
....no , they actually said ....they , as in themselves meaning palagi haha....why u don't wanna see the ape chart your palagi scientist showed everyone , why u ashamed being ape lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 1 hr Pau Laho 368
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... 9 hr Dice Cube 12
Why cant Tonga be good at Sevens Rugby??? 16 hr Kiripaepae 3
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) Tue koko ngati 16
Trying to find the name of an old church song Tue Alayna 1
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) Mon SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Oct 19 tongangodz 84

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE