Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#151 May 18, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing fat on this body is my d##k. I don't care what you are, honestly. You are still a POS!
& your still an idiot from race whose still stuck in the cave wearing our people's second dirty ragged hand clothes . Haha youz act like its the best thing in the world. Shows how poor and desperate youz are. Don't follow Samoa , lead and I promise youz will having a lot of tourists visiting the ZOO Of the pacific Samoa.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#152 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
& your still an idiot from race whose still stuck in the cave wearing our people's second dirty ragged hand clothes . Haha youz act like its the best thing in the world. Shows how poor and desperate youz are. Don't follow Samoa , lead and I promise youz will having a lot of tourists visiting the ZOO Of the pacific Samoa.
You're the idiot on here bellyaching about your personal situation. You're a coward in every way...can't be honest with your peeps; bad mouthing,name calling your own kind behind a keyboard; hides behind "my european people" like anyone on here gives a fck; and mostly...your'e the two-faced backstabbing sell0ut...coward in every way, shheeeshh!
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#153 May 18, 2013
Bellyaching? Damn first samoan to use metaphors alright, lol I'm glad you know the basics of English and no I'm not hiding , my family knows I disown my samoan side so shame . Lol blah blah blah Come to Mission bay , il show you why I'm a proud European. You can't cause your poor as excuse of a man or lady , whatever you are can't afford to pay shit.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#154 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
Bellyaching? Damn first samoan to use metaphors alright, lol I'm glad you know the basics of English and no I'm not hiding , my family knows I disown my samoan side so shame . Lol blah blah blah Come to Mission bay , il show you why I'm a proud European. You can't cause your poor as excuse of a man or lady , whatever you are can't afford to pay shit.
You are a racist mf, aren't you? Who gives a fck about mission bay?...is that some kind of elitist neighborhood? sorry, not impressed. Well, since you bragging about your inherited wealth,...why don't you fly up to Cols,Ga and I'll let you feel my world-class bitchlap, chump.
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#155 May 18, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>You are a racist mf, aren't you? Who gives a fck about mission bay?...is that some kind of elitist neighborhood? sorry, not impressed. Well, since you bragging about your inherited wealth,...why don't you fly up to Cols,Ga and I'll let you feel my world-class bitchlap, chump.
Wait wait wait, let me get this straight ? Yu want me to fly up to cols,ga to visit more monkeys. Lol really ? No thanks we got enough overstaying apes somewhere in the sewers. Lol your just mad that's all . Hey relax and breathe in that shit air you smell at your garage or wherever your hiding . Sorry but citizens aren't allow to buy monkeys for pets so sorry 685renegade . I'll throw you a banana when I come back to the zoo to visit you and your family . Lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#156 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait wait wait, let me get this straight ? Lol
is what u say when fondling little boys lol......mr palagi dad pedo lol
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#157 May 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> is what u say when fondling little boys lol......mr palagi dad pedo lol
Sasa is what you do when your father rapes you . Lol damn Samoans just love it up the butt . Hahaha
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#158 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait wait wait, let me get this straight ? Yu want me to fly up to cols,ga to visit more monkeys. Lol really ? No thanks we got enough overstaying apes somewhere in the sewers. Lol your just mad that's all . Hey relax and breathe in that shit air you smell at your garage or wherever your hiding . Sorry but citizens aren't allow to buy monkeys for pets so sorry 685renegade . I'll throw you a banana when I come back to the zoo to visit you and your family . Lol
684/685renegade, that's right. I don't care about overstayers and all that...I go home to AS and back whenever I choose. And my paid for home stays smelling good, punk. Shower everyday to keep from smelling yourself, K?
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#159 May 18, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>684/685renegade, that's right. I don't care about overstayers and all that...I go home to AS and back whenever I choose. And my paid for home stays smelling good, punk. Shower everyday to keep from smelling yourself, K?
Yeah tell your parents not to go outside or my fams might stitch lol kidding , why so mad for ? Oh we shower twice cause its better that way ,, um our house always smelling fresh but yeah glad I study so you hori islanders especially Samoans can work for me . Haha gay culture
Sasa

Australia

#160 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Sasa is what you do when your father rapes you . Lol damn Samoans just love it up the butt . Hahaha
........heard your daddy plucks your ass hair to make it feel like a little boys bum, is that true and have u grown your ass hairs back lately ? hahaha
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#161 May 18, 2013
You heard ? Lol stop talking about your mum . Lol I heard your father rubs his ball sacks and ass on your face while you lick his ass ?:o tell us why you do this ?
Sasa

Australia

#162 May 18, 2013
Greg , I'm sorry u were molested by your palagi daddy , but u can break the cycle and become a normal person without the pressure of following in your dads footsteps, u need anyone to talk to , sure like to see u become normal
Sasa

Australia

#163 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
You heard ? Lol stop talking about your mum . Lol I heard your father rubs his ball sacks and ass on your face while you lick his ass ?:o tell us why you do this ?
......good for u, does your daddy ball sacs look the same when he stood over u when u slept in bed when u were a kid
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#164 May 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
Greg , I'm sorry u were molested by your palagi daddy , but u can break the cycle and become a normal person without the pressure of following in your dads footsteps, u need anyone to talk to , sure like to see u become normal
Forget it, Sasa....this idiot is beyond help. You know the self-hate was rooted somewhere (or someone). In his case, it's obviously his dada. lmao.
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#167 May 18, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Forget it, Sasa....this idiot is beyond help. You know the self-hate was rooted somewhere (or someone). In his case, it's obviously his dada. lmao.
Yeah my half samoan dad is a Samoan alright. Lol told us about how some of the Samoan men would go out to the farm and rape sheeps and hens. Lol but the rest would just rape their own cousins or molest little kids. Samoans are so proud of raping and throwing little baby's in the bin.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#168 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah my half samoan dad is a Samoan alright. Lol told us about how some of the Samoan men would go out to the farm and rape sheeps and hens. Lol but the rest would just rape their own cousins or molest little kids. Samoans are so proud of raping and throwing little baby's in the bin.
Tell your family tales somewhere else...sounds like yours is one few families to afford sheeps and goats...so, no doubt you're trying to relate personal experiences. LOSER!
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#169 May 18, 2013
LOSER this LOSER that, your so weird but yeah it's a famous Samoan story you know . Samoan men raping goats and sheeps . Well I hope you guys know how much I wanna take you monkeys in and build a zoo for you guys.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#170 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
LOSER this LOSER that, your so weird but yeah it's a famous Samoan story you know . Samoan men raping goats and sheeps . Well I hope you guys know how much I wanna take you monkeys in and build a zoo for you guys.
That's correct...you will wear the big LOSER moniker around your neck cause' it fits your discription to the T, punk. The only one who'll be taken to a zoo is you, BIG LOSER SNAKE!
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#171 May 18, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct...you will wear the big LOSER moniker around your neck cause' it fits your discription to the T, punk. The only one who'll be taken to a zoo is you, BIG LOSER SNAKE!
Your such an idiot using little kid words to insult an adult . Lol honestly Samoan people are so stupid. Haha Samoa is already a Zoo full of your people and family .
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#172 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Your such an idiot using little kid words to insult an adult . Lol honestly Samoan people are so stupid. Haha Samoa is already a Zoo full of your people and family .
haha......he's only trying to make it easy for u, after all, u still traumatized from being molested by your daddy lol, i hear u stillsuck your thumb to turn your daddy on l

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 4 hr tongangodz 689
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web