Since: Apr 13

Kellyville, Australia

#110 Apr 12, 2013
pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
We fijian and tonga from vauvau and hapai need to keep our blood pure same with other parts of tonga you by far know your a tongafisi a real race look at samaon their not your bloodline their not the samaon of the old this are fking Chinese apes look at them study their behaviour their going to claim they pure we not fk them.
I'm 75% Tongan with german, samoan, fijian. I'm not pure or what ever.. but so what? Who tf is these days. It's not like a bad thing or something seriously.. you're insulting my family bloodline and you should know better then that

This 'pure' bullshit is so overrated btw

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#111 Apr 12, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>anything betta than fiti.. U dark like an abbo.. Dont b mad..
Rather Fiti then anything! lol. Proportional tall dark and handsome madafaxa! HAHA. You're straight asian lol.

Location hidden

#112 Apr 12, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>its a black thang to cuss, and act like a savage.. Samoans r and will always be noble.. Lol.. Why we never desire or want anything to do with commoners aka fitis
Haha noble my muli hahaha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#113 Apr 12, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather Fiti then anything! lol. Proportional tall dark and handsome madafaxa! HAHA. You're straight asian lol.
yeah so is joli vindiri.. Lol.. Tall dark and handsome.. Jerome kaino.. Samoan.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#114 Apr 12, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha noble my muli hahaha
savage.. I cant speak in the tounges of such a filthy heathen race.. Get back to work..
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#115 Apr 12, 2013
__iRie__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 75% Tongan with german, samoan, fijian. I'm not pure or what ever.. but so what? Who tf is these days. It's not like a bad thing or something seriously.. you're insulting my family bloodline and you should know better then that
This 'pure' bullshit is so overrated btw
I feel you honey but samoa talk shit of us fijian and tongan their muts created a false movement tokouso because tonga smashing their dirty ass fake history saying ruling us tongafisi race of western polynesia fk them you know how close we are then this ape destroying our history fk them unless you have anyother idea malo my kai fisi your brother my hapaai tokofisi sister.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#116 Apr 12, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>savage.. I cant speak in the tounges of such a filthy heathen race.. Get back to work..
Get back in the sugar field ahahaha join your Chinese mother in law you black burnt toaster. If there is a war between samoa and tonga ill send in a large fijian army to invade your house.

Location hidden

#117 Apr 12, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>savage.. I cant speak in the tounges of such a filthy heathen race.. Get back to work..
Is that the noblest line you can come up with? HAHAHA. Get back to catching fish ya bloody hunter gatherer lol

Location hidden

#118 Apr 12, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yeah so is joli vindiri.. Lol.. Tall dark and handsome.. Jerome kaino.. Samoan.. Lol
I think you missed the part which says, YOU'RE STRAIGHT ASIAN!! jajaja
Sasa

Australia

#119 Apr 12, 2013
kava ufa...... asians got good Kung fu movies , u hindi/fiti only have girly bollywood movies lol
Sasa

Australia

#120 Apr 12, 2013
pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel you honey but samoa talk shit of us fijian and tongan their muts created a false movement tokouso because tonga smashing their dirty ass fake history saying ruling us tongafisi race of western polynesia fk them you know how close we are then this ape destroying our history fk them unless you have anyother idea malo my kai fisi your brother my hapaai tokofisi sister.
Indians are far stronger than fiti's........ fiti's are weak , dumb and now worship elephants and rats along with their superior hindi masters....and they claim to be warriors lol....,

Location hidden

#121 Apr 12, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> Indians are far stronger than fiti's........ fiti's are weak , dumb and now worship elephants and rats along with their superior hindi masters....and they claim to be warriors lol....,
You and your manly wifey! HAHA
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1022/517781381...
Sasa

Australia

#122 Apr 12, 2013
hahaha........., c'mon why u ashamed , i saw that pic when your mum showed me her photo album , to show proof your family had no clothes before we handed you all salvo clothes lol

Location hidden

#123 Apr 12, 2013
Sasa wrote:
hahaha........., c'mon why u ashamed , i saw that pic when your mum showed me her photo album , to show proof your family had no clothes before we handed you all salvo clothes lol
Your wife looks pretty robust there mate... You might look like you got abs, but she got ONE massive ab! HAHAHA
Sasa

Australia

#124 Apr 12, 2013
hahaha......thats when u and ping went fishing with your parents on your birthdays lol......but atleast your mum tried a new hair style lol
Sasa

Australia

#125 Apr 12, 2013
I give your mum credit for trying a new hairstyle lol, which of the kids is u and ping, and why is your dad walking around like he gotta a big poki the stupid fiti hahaha

Location hidden

#126 Apr 12, 2013
How can you deny your own wife like that! Sad guy lol.
TEINEMATU

Apia, Samoa

#127 May 3, 2013
my response to the question itself(dont wana put up a fight with some stubidhead of that matters) but hey who wouldnt be so racist of thier own people when they know they are the most famous polynesians n all dat WTf yourself.
Sasa

Australia

#129 May 4, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
How can you deny your own wife like that! Sad guy lol.
cause your sister keep putting canola oil in her affro to give it that wet look

Location hidden

#130 May 4, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> cause your sister keep putting canola oil in her affro to give it that wet look
Really touching seeing you and the wifey cruising around your habitat with tits hanging loose... Kodak moment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 6 hr tongangodz 584
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 23 hr tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sat Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web