|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
We fijian and tonga from vauvau and hapai need to keep our blood pure same with other parts of tonga you by far know your a tongafisi a real race look at samaon their not your bloodline their not the samaon of the old this are fking Chinese apes look at them study their behaviour their going to claim they pure we not fk them.
I'm 75% Tongan with german, samoan, fijian. I'm not pure or what ever.. but so what? Who tf is these days. It's not like a bad thing or something seriously.. you're insulting my family bloodline and you should know better then that

This 'pure' bullshit is so overrated btw

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>anything betta than fiti.. U dark like an abbo.. Dont b mad..
Rather Fiti then anything! lol. Proportional tall dark and handsome madafaxa! HAHA. You're straight asian lol.

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>its a black thang to cuss, and act like a savage.. Samoans r and will always be noble.. Lol.. Why we never desire or want anything to do with commoners aka fitis
Haha noble my muli hahaha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather Fiti then anything! lol. Proportional tall dark and handsome madafaxa! HAHA. You're straight asian lol.
yeah so is joli vindiri.. Lol.. Tall dark and handsome.. Jerome kaino.. Samoan.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha noble my muli hahaha
savage.. I cant speak in the tounges of such a filthy heathen race.. Get back to work..
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

__iRie__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 75% Tongan with german, samoan, fijian. I'm not pure or what ever.. but so what? Who tf is these days. It's not like a bad thing or something seriously.. you're insulting my family bloodline and you should know better then that
This 'pure' bullshit is so overrated btw
I feel you honey but samoa talk shit of us fijian and tongan their muts created a false movement tokouso because tonga smashing their dirty ass fake history saying ruling us tongafisi race of western polynesia fk them you know how close we are then this ape destroying our history fk them unless you have anyother idea malo my kai fisi your brother my hapaai tokofisi sister.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>savage.. I cant speak in the tounges of such a filthy heathen race.. Get back to work..
Get back in the sugar field ahahaha join your Chinese mother in law you black burnt toaster. If there is a war between samoa and tonga ill send in a large fijian army to invade your house.

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>savage.. I cant speak in the tounges of such a filthy heathen race.. Get back to work..
Is that the noblest line you can come up with? HAHAHA. Get back to catching fish ya bloody hunter gatherer lol

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yeah so is joli vindiri.. Lol.. Tall dark and handsome.. Jerome kaino.. Samoan.. Lol
I think you missed the part which says, YOU'RE STRAIGHT ASIAN!! jajaja
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

kava ufa...... asians got good Kung fu movies , u hindi/fiti only have girly bollywood movies lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel you honey but samoa talk shit of us fijian and tongan their muts created a false movement tokouso because tonga smashing their dirty ass fake history saying ruling us tongafisi race of western polynesia fk them you know how close we are then this ape destroying our history fk them unless you have anyother idea malo my kai fisi your brother my hapaai tokofisi sister.
Indians are far stronger than fiti's........ fiti's are weak , dumb and now worship elephants and rats along with their superior hindi masters....and they claim to be warriors lol....,

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> Indians are far stronger than fiti's........ fiti's are weak , dumb and now worship elephants and rats along with their superior hindi masters....and they claim to be warriors lol....,
You and your manly wifey! HAHA
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1022/517781381...
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

hahaha........., c'mon why u ashamed , i saw that pic when your mum showed me her photo album , to show proof your family had no clothes before we handed you all salvo clothes lol

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Sasa wrote:
hahaha........., c'mon why u ashamed , i saw that pic when your mum showed me her photo album , to show proof your family had no clothes before we handed you all salvo clothes lol
Your wife looks pretty robust there mate... You might look like you got abs, but she got ONE massive ab! HAHAHA
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

hahaha......thats when u and ping went fishing with your parents on your birthdays lol......but atleast your mum tried a new hair style lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

I give your mum credit for trying a new hairstyle lol, which of the kids is u and ping, and why is your dad walking around like he gotta a big poki the stupid fiti hahaha

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

How can you deny your own wife like that! Sad guy lol.
TEINEMATU

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

my response to the question itself(dont wana put up a fight with some stubidhead of that matters) but hey who wouldnt be so racist of thier own people when they know they are the most famous polynesians n all dat WTf yourself.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
How can you deny your own wife like that! Sad guy lol.
cause your sister keep putting canola oil in her affro to give it that wet look

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> cause your sister keep putting canola oil in her affro to give it that wet look
Really touching seeing you and the wifey cruising around your habitat with tits hanging loose... Kodak moment

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 1 hr Emo 692
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 14 hr Proud 1,767
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 15 hr SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Wed Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Wed Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) Tue Mr T 46
Original Polynesian language Tue Mr T 104
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••