Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Innocence wrote:
i dont know why some samoans are racists towards halfcastes lol my family are samoan chinese german (the usual),and i reckon german and chinese business in samoa was crucial to samoa's development. Samoa would not be as it is now if the german and chinese didnt introduce them to civilisation hehe
I read in some news this poor half Samaon was punched becauae they didnt like him putting on Samaon tattoo which is fijian but he got kicked in because he was abit light skin
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

plNGPong wrote:
<quoted text>
I read in some news this poor half Samaon was punched becauae they didnt like him putting on Samaon tattoo which is fijian but he got kicked in because he was abit light skin
lol... so funny watching the ape try to write in english..

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

T bxlocc wrote:
I can't tell if a poly is fijian or tongan. Both are dark and have big noses. I can see fiji and tonga are related somehow
Keep it real. That can be said about any islander. I`m samoan and I ain`t gonna lie...I seen hella dark samoans with huge noses...like...stop. Sure, they`re seems to be more of the others, but WE DO HAVE THEM, TOO.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

iRawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it real. That can be said about any islander. I`m samoan and I ain`t gonna lie...I seen hella dark samoans with huge noses...like...stop. Sure, they`re seems to be more of the others, but WE DO HAVE THEM, TOO.
what happen when u mix with blacks..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

iRawk wrote:
<quoted text>
there r samoans with solomon island blood..look just like fitis..so its all genetics really..the purer the samoan is..the more asiatic in feature
ELM

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

The title of this forum clearly mocks racism... Interesting to look at the prejudice in nearly every post on this page. Know that your sentiments are being studied and analyzed by others, and it reflects poorly on your character. Some of you would do well to develop some critical thinking habits.
NORD iTALIAN

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

samoan women are gorgeous!

“NRL”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Indecent wrote:
I think we should get rid of all the half-caste in Samoa....or if your half-caste you need to marry in to 100% koko Samoa or Tonga...other than that, the more you deplete the blood with white, chingk or black get the f!ck out of here with that Sh!t...call me races but I'm only looking out for SAMOA
Lol since when did pilipinos talk like this? Hahaha

“NRL”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

iRawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are real Samoans! Pilipino Abos haha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are real Samoans! Pilipino Abos haha
nah.. U can tell samoans with melanesian blood.. My uncle is half solomon islander.. And every body keep saying.. He looks fijian

Since: Apr 13

Kellyville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonga and Samoa both lookalike, fat, sloppy seconds of fisi.
Tonga is an inbred country, fking thier own relatives thats why your econimy is fkD.
Tonga, fisi is your daddy.
You're fcuked up in the head so just stfu. You have no say in this whatsoever

“NRL”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>nah.. U can tell samoans with melanesian blood.. My uncle is half solomon islander.. And every body keep saying.. He looks fijian
Are you saying, lou tina is half Solomon? AhaAAHAHA
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>nah.. U can tell samoans with melanesian blood.. My uncle is half solomon islander.. And every body keep saying.. He looks fijian
Ahahah you black bugger them Chinese samaon are making fun of you irish lol.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

__iRie__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fcuked up in the head so just stfu. You have no say in this whatsoever
Another fake tongan bitich plz get out here wanabe tongafisi yea you know who we are by the way thats another pingpong from oz his pure tongafisi hates fake ass tongan. Real tongafisi live in fiji and tonga vauvau and hapai etc you know who we are.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
At list your uncle looks pure what about you chinese tawts wanabe samaon need piss of that's why we fijian and tongan don't look like you.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
At list your uncle looks pure what about you chinese tawts wanabe samaon need piss of that's why we fijian and tongan don't look like you.
lol.. I know u look african or abbo or black indian lol..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying, lou tina is half Solomon? AhaAAHAHA
who lol.. Nah. Like ur typical fijian.. Jolie vindiri in feature little lighter in color.. Most half samoan niccas look or full tongan
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. I know u look african or abbo or black indian lol..
me and kava are white plain and simple but in fiji we turn golden brown you monkey we basically look Arab or lebo.
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. I know u look african or abbo or black indian lol..
you look abo dont make me bring out that picture Irish lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
me and kava are white plain and simple but in fiji we turn golden brown you monkey we basically look Arab or lebo.
lol.. U can look.. European, blue eye blonde hair.. Who gives a shid.. Lol..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Samoan women are very beautiful. Mon David1 8
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Mon Navosa 123
Why Do People ASSUME Hawaiians Are Asian? (Apr '12) Sun Tui Micronesia 89
25 Samoans on nfl rosters for 2013 season (Sep '13) Aug 17 taepu_faafana 18
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) Aug 15 Teeny 28
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Aug 14 BaRsONPirU 824
Fijian didnt sleep with Samoan women to create ... Aug 14 tongangodz 15
•••
•••