Comments
21 - 40 of 196 Comments Last updated Jul 22, 2013
Anonymous

Samoa

#24 Jul 17, 2012
I agree with the fact of Samoans being racist themselves - classic example, ME. And that Pat Lam vs Rugby Union case....he's a racist himself for hiring more PIs than whites.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#25 Jul 17, 2012
Lala wrote:
... Lamo? wow. You should probably restrain yourself from using the computer... or laptop... or phone... or anything that enables access to the internet.
You don't make any sense.
You started a thread without an actual reference or resource, just... "this dumb ass Samoan,
and you're obviously a very... special person :)
SO, you question that the Rock looks Samoan... yet he clearly looks Tongan... or better yet... Fijian... omgness.
You are oblivious... to a HUMUNGOUS fault.
Laughing my Samoan ass off... Ue'e!

Location hidden

#26 Jul 17, 2012
If you look at old photos of samoans tongans and Fijians taken by Dr. Kramer late 1800s Early 1900s... You can see the difference. Mind you, this is when their were hardly interacial marriages. Fijians have the harshes features , the tongans look some what half as harsh, n the samoans have least harsh features lol.. He even states that in his book.

Theirs no need to state the obvious. Personally I prefer dark skinned women.
TONGANS ARE MONKEYS

Australia

#27 Jul 17, 2012
fonk-difyd wrote:
If you look at old photos of samoans tongans and Fijians taken by Dr. Kramer late 1800s Early 1900s... You can see the difference. Mind you, this is when their were hardly interacial marriages. Fijians have the harshes features , the tongans look some what half as harsh, n the samoans have least harsh features lol.. He even states that in his book.
Theirs no need to state the obvious. Personally I prefer dark skinned women.
so your saying y ou like your fijians and africans?

“Skype me maybe?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#28 Jul 18, 2012
Every culture is a dying race.
In 50 years or so the whole world will be biracial LOL

THE END!

Location hidden

#29 Jul 18, 2012
TONGANS ARE MONKEYS wrote:
<quoted text>
so your saying y ou like your fijians and africans?
yep

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#31 Jul 18, 2012
Haha some of you Slobmoanz are such hypocritez. Disown your own pple cause they're Afakasi ? What a shame. Fake ass people.
o rly

Wellington, New Zealand

#32 Jul 18, 2012
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
Haha some of you Slobmoanz are such hypocritez. Disown your own pple cause they're Afakasi ? What a shame. Fake ass people.
That's the pot calling the kettle black! why don't you go to your own forum, the Samoan Immigation Office is closed to Hawaiian's (or Horse Eaters) that wanna be Samoan until further notice. Thank You.

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#33 Jul 18, 2012
Lol i don't wanna be Yellow, thanks though.
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#34 Jul 18, 2012
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
Lol i don't wanna be Yellow, thanks though.
Your welcome, let me help you out?....now, which way did you come in?
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

#35 Jul 18, 2012
even the chinky eyed charcoal babies claim to be afakasi... lmao

these SaHOMO apes, just don't stop... lmao hahaha

“Skype me maybe?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#36 Jul 18, 2012
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
ewwwwww, since when did you know so much about samoans? & LIEK I KEEP MENTIONING TO YOUR THICK HEAD! NOT ALL SAMOANS DISIKE.DISOWN.HATE AFAKASI'S! so why dont you just piss off & stick to being a NO BODY! Now GOODBYE LOSER!

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#37 Jul 19, 2012
^ If the comment does not apply to you, STFU. Sorry for my lingo.
Tompingpong

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#38 Aug 25, 2012
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
^ If the comment does not apply to you, STFU. Sorry for my lingo.
Hawaii is a japanese and philipino nation now.
Fiji is the only pure people LOL. Long live fiji who rules the asian and aboriginal peopel of Tonga, Samoa, Hawaii and maoli, HAHAHA!!!!!!

We ur DADDY!!!!
Sasa

Australia

#39 Aug 25, 2012
Tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawaii is a japanese and philipino nation now.
Fiji is the only pure people LOL. Long live fiji who rules the asian and aboriginal peopel of Tonga, Samoa, Hawaii and maoli, HAHAHA!!!!!!
We ur DADDY!!!!
u were molested by your daddy that's why u keep repeating the same words your daddy said after he blew on u.....I am your daddy ! hahaha
Tompingpong

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#40 Aug 25, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> u were molested by your daddy that's why u keep repeating the same words your daddy said after he blew on u.....I am your daddy ! hahaha
Slobmoan knows from personal experience. LOL

Work my fields slave!HAHAHA Fiji the founders of Samoa and polynesia.
Sasa

Australia

#41 Aug 25, 2012
Tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Slobmoan knows from personal experience. LOL
Work my fields slave!HAHAHA Fiji the founders of Samoa and polynesia.
Indians own fiti, fiti too dumb , fiti wanna fight , Indians beat them up , fiti cries because fiti very weak hahaha, get down blackie and scrub the floors or u get no scraps from your Indian superiors lol , pingpong bend over little bitch daddy coming in followed by your 4 uncles , spread that black ass boy haha
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#42 Aug 25, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> Indians own fiti, fiti too dumb , fiti wanna fight , Indians beat them up , fiti cries because fiti very weak hahaha, get down blackie and scrub the floors or u get no scraps from your Indian superiors lol , pingpong bend over little bitch daddy coming in followed by your 4 uncles , spread that black ass boy haha
HIS PINGPONG OZ I AM IN UK PINGPONG lol slaves shut it.we are sick of your lies tell you pm to come visit fisi we have a island to lock him up in.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#43 Aug 25, 2012
timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
HIS PINGPONG OZ I AM IN UK PINGPONG lol slaves shut it.we are sick of your lies tell you pm to come visit fisi we have a island to lock him up in.
does it really make a difference which peepee u are blackie, u both bad monkies and no longer entitled to have your cage next to each other, silly monkey no more banana and free time for u hahaha , go buy your mum a hair straightener , this year 2012 , boney m hairdo's are out of fashion lol
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#44 Aug 25, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> does it really make a difference which peepee u are blackie, u both bad monkies and no longer entitled to have your cage next to each other, silly monkey no more banana and free time for u hahaha , go buy your mum a hair straightener , this year 2012 , boney m hairdo's are out of fashion lol
hair do take a look at your yea slave i am white blond hair brown eyes pure fijian all my family are native pure bro pure you people i just laugh at ahahaha fatty boom boom slaves. making up lies fijian and Tongan laugh are you fakers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 5 min Toomata 306
Samoan women are very beautiful. 18 hr The mantis 11
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 22 hr Tua Tua isa foa 1,793
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated Fri Paul Fox is scum 4
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Thu Proud 6,074
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Thu Toomata 113
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Aug 25 jeremiah da bullfrog 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••