Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Haha oh Asians don't like Samoans too . Lol well just the ones that got raped , hahahaha anyways why don't Samoans just stop throwing their babies in the bin okay just please stop .
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
Haha oh Asians don't like Samoans too . Lol well just the ones that got raped , hahahaha anyways why don't Samoans just stop throwing their babies in the bin okay just please stop .
.....is that worse than molesting little kids altar boy , u tell me which is worse, or sleeping with your mummy, tell me little altar boy , you experienced it what do u think hahaha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
greg admitted he has sexual relations with his mom.. Sick fat bastard.. Lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

sasa wrote:
<quoted text>......Asians don't like palagi's who moleste sheep hahaha......only palagi' s eat their own shit, i hear they even boast about it and put on their filthy websites....who's the real pigs haha
If you've ever seen the movie Centipede 1&2,...that's the kind of sick sheit palagis (Greg pounds his chest about) excel in and actually do to each other. Gross....The most disgusting sub-species in the universe.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
hahahaha anyways why don't Samoans just stop throwing their babies in the bin okay just please stop .
That's where bigots like you need to be, punk.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
Haha look at both of you, lol fat Samoans just eating and moving around smelling like pig's shit lol haha well no Samoans in Samoa are molesting and sitting on their kids lol ahahaha well too bad you two are full blooded fat useless ape obese child molesters lol haha I just described the Samoan nation for you guys :).
Your comebacks are a drab, phagg.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've ever seen the movie Centipede 1&2,...that's the kind of sick sheit palagis (Greg pounds his chest about) excel in and actually do to each other. Gross....The most disgusting sub-species in the universe.
Human Centipede 1&2,...eat sheit, Greg.
Anonymous

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
What's embarrassing is He created a miserable loser snake with no guts like you, bigoted bitch.
Why you so mad?
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.....is that worse than molesting little kids altar boy , u tell me which is worse, or sleeping with your mummy, tell me little altar boy , you experienced it what do u think hahaha
'

oh I haven't experienced the faŠ samoa way.:L lol so please tell us how you lick your fathers ass ? did you like it ? I bet it was heavy since youz are naturally born apes. lol hahahaha I bet after that they called you hairy mouth .:L
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>greg admitted he has sexual relations with his mom.. Sick fat bastard.. Lol
haha here speaks the the guy with the name samoan irish(samoan ape) with the photo of a maori guy . lol wow please inlighten us with this new founded love ? lol bet you got taught the faŠ samoa way .:L hahaha right up the manu :L
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol honestly I haven't but have you seen planet of the apes? Lol even the rise of the apes shows how the mighty monkey starts to develop a brain like how samoa is a developing country with apes.:L hahaha here is the beginning of Samoa.:L
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where bigots like you need to be, punk.
Just my people are sick of how Samoans throw their babys away like that . FaŠ Samoa is the way some of these kids are living and end up being tossed into the bin :( RIP
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comebacks are a drab, phagg.
Aw cry me a river 684obesenation, oh wait don't, we might die from your guys stink breathe :L
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>'
oh I haven't experienced the faŠ samoa way.:L lol so please tell us how you lick your fathers ass ? did you like it ? I bet it was heavy since youz are naturally born apes. lol hahahaha I bet after that they called you hairy mouth .:L
....i understand your resentment towards your daddy....but he was only trying to touch u lol, that's what u get when u wear girls knickers hahaha, damn fiti's lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Just my people are sick of how Samoans throw their babys away like that . FaŠ Samoa is the way some of these kids are living and end up being tossed into the bin :( RIP
.....your people are sick of Indians , why do u fiti's so jealous of them , just because they open shops and run business in fiti, u had your chance but u keep getting drunk and raping your kids hahaha
Greg Schusters Ape Dad

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Greg you Troll. You are not Samoan not by a long shot. So go and wipe your smelly foreskin on those apes in New Zealand you call family and keep your poo infested mouth shut. That is if you can get your sisters foreskin out between your teeth. If you cant do that then please find a rope and throw yourself off a cliff. Clearly the good lord did not make you.

Kefs to you buddy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
why cant american samoa be independent? (Dec '13) 1 hr jestr 494
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 1 hr jestr 21
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 1 hr Mr T 37
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 12 hr gloflexx 1,778
Evaevaga ilalo ole Kuava (Sep '07) 14 hr Keige Faipopo 240
Savaia Lefaga 14 hr Nessili 1
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) 21 hr jestr 18
•••
•••