Samoans are racist to their own people WTF

Posted in the Samoa Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#1 Jul 6, 2012
You know its all true lamooo this dumb @ss Samoan think his people was white on youtube and referred other dark Samoans as black ahahaha SUCH A SHAME LAMOOO there are more black Samoans then there is white lamo ahahaha and to top it all off their even racist to mix Samoan WTF is this culture. Does the Rock even look SAMOAN when they guy clearly looks Tongan or fijian
Lala

Australia

#2 Jul 6, 2012
... Lamo? wow. You should probably restrain yourself from using the computer... or laptop... or phone... or anything that enables access to the internet.

You don't make any sense.

You started a thread without an actual reference or resource, just... "this dumb ass Samoan,

and you're obviously a very... special person :)

SO, you question that the Rock looks Samoan... yet he clearly looks Tongan... or better yet... Fijian... omgness.

You are oblivious... to a HUMUNGOUS fault.
Sasa

Australia

#3 Jul 6, 2012
pingpong wrote:
You know its all true lamooo this dumb @ss Samoan think his people was white on youtube and referred other dark Samoans as black ahahaha SUCH A SHAME LAMOOO there are more black Samoans then there is white lamo ahahaha and to top it all off their even racist to mix Samoan WTF is this culture. Does the Rock even look SAMOAN when they guy clearly looks Tongan or fijian
. Tongans and fiti are gorilla's full stop end of story hahaha
TUIpingpongslave master

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#4 Jul 6, 2012
Beez In The Trap = HOMOZ lamoo
Poly KING

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2012
pingpong wrote:
yes, they are so all about superiority and talk about being fair skinned, when most of them are dark like Micronesians, have black necks, and look like some burnt filipinos... I'm like, WTF... LOL

They really want to be skinny, light skinned, and cute... but they not. They some overgrown Micronesians dying to be pure Polynesian. Poor retarded chimps.. think they white, think they cute, think they skinny and non oily until they wake up and see the mirror..., lmao hahaha
tuipinngpongslav emaster

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#7 Jul 6, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>yes, they are so all about superiority and talk about being fair skinned, when most of them are dark like Micronesians, have black necks, and look like some burnt filipinos... I'm like, WTF... LOL
They really want to be skinny, light skinned, and cute... but they not. They some overgrown Micronesians dying to be pure Polynesian. Poor retarded chimps.. think they white, think they cute, think they skinny and non oily until they wake up and see the mirror..., lmao hahaha
im not joking bro this is really true most of them are dark skin lol yet i cant believe i talk with them on YouTube and they call the other dark skin black lamoo and their so ugly with their mouths even i came across some mix Samoan of their race make blogs and etc on other form room talking about how salmon girl bictich about each other calling mixed Samoan names and etc ahahah
tuipinngpongslav emaster

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8 Jul 6, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>yes, they are so all about superiority and talk about being fair skinned, when most of them are dark like Micronesians, have black necks, and look like some burnt filipinos... I'm like, WTF... LOL
oh man it was even more funny there was this dude Samoan called Irishsamoan going into black form in the USA showing pictures of SAMOA comparing to us fijian and Tongan and telling other blacks their so pure im not joking lol
T bxlocc

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2012
I can't tell if a poly is fijian or tongan. Both are dark and have big noses. I can see fiji and tonga are related somehow
Poly KING

United States

#11 Jul 6, 2012
T bxlocc wrote:
I can't tell if a poly is fijian or tongan. Both are dark and have big noses. I can see fiji and tonga are related somehow
another black SaHOMO that hopes to be Cook Islander or Maori some day... lmao hahaha.. or even afakasi... lmao

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#13 Jul 6, 2012
Lol yeah Samoans are Spiteful & Stupid like that.
hardly

Nelson, New Zealand

#14 Jul 6, 2012
pingpong wrote:
I am a attention seeking fool, that likes to stick my big half indian fijian nose into Poly kINGs a$$hole, and because he licks my oily raisin the way i like it. i try my best to defend the undefendable horse eaters from getting their smashed and beaten daily on topix. I am a worthless, loser that likes to masterbate in public because i can! I can't stop because I'm in exile and can't return to my homeland, thats why Im in the UK selling my body on the corner to get by. I have tried to kill myself but i'm too stupid to know how! so please talk to me cos I have nobody but my tengan lover.
Screw you monkeyboy.
hardly

Nelson, New Zealand

#15 Jul 6, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>another black SaHOMO that hopes to be Cook Islander or Maori some day... lmao hahaha.. or even afakasi... lmao
another fiabotz tengan that wishes he was Samoan!

your application has been Declined!!!try again next year loser lol.
Lala

Sydney, Australia

#16 Jul 6, 2012
This whole generalising thing is a bit mago now.

Mr PingPong can't spell properly, yet insists on obnoxiously posting his ignorance.

Poly KING... Idk how you can be smart and moronic at the same time, but good for you.

It'd be apreciated if you could remove yourselves from this forum for at least 48 hours, as to prevent the headaches people surely get, after having to glance at your nonsense.

I am Samoan. I am mixed. I have a palagi last name. But I'm not fair in complexion. I'm NOT "racist". Period. I love Tongans. Fijians. Maori's etc. I have no feelings of any superiority complex, whatsoever. I'm not stupid. I'm not oily, or hunch backed. I am Proud. Proud. PROUD, and I'm sorry to say, but individuals as ignorant as yourselves can't be doing any good "representing".

Thank you for listening to my life story. MALO.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 7, 2012
pingpong wrote:
I only agree with the Title.

But I come from Lotogaga-Safata and its been known as "Le Faga O Alii/ The bay of Kings". And alot of the villages there like me are descended from Inter-marriages of Tongan, Havaii, Fiti and Samoan Chiefs and Kings.

So you can imagine what my black ass looks like behind the monitor. Everytime i meet people they always say the same thing "Are you Tongan or Fijian".

The best thing about it is when my hair was short i could grow a giant arse Afro, now my hairs long and curly like polamalu.

But having curly hair gave me the shits with my people. Cause it made me look more fijian than Samoan, and my people are such craker wannabe's.

Some even take pride in having cracker last names like its cool or something. Even in East polynesia i was talking to a guy on the tube and he really believes that Pure Havaiians dont look like Samoan or Tongans. But we know in Ancient times it was impossible to tell the difference.

the only thing that gave it away was Tatau marks.

But its true what you say but than again the Rock is Samoan, Sorry..

“Skype me maybe?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 8, 2012
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
Lol yeah Samoans are Spiteful & Stupid like that.
Excuse you? CORRECTION! Only some samoans are like that not all.
Richard yohan

Europe

#19 Jul 16, 2012
Hi im a halfcaste samoan english chinese portuguese i live in samoa and it is very racist one just needs to read on history
Richard yohan

Europe

#20 Jul 16, 2012
Pure breed samoans are racist toward anything halfcaste or white its all to do with the history of samoa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 16, 2012
Richard yohan wrote:
Pure breed samoans are racist toward anything halfcaste or white its all to do with the history of samoa
Thats a good point about look at the history. Cause if you do you will find that it is the Halfcasts who your monumental in the deaths of thousands of Samoans, including Chiefs and annexation of our kings.

Halfcasts through out polynesian history and island all ways sell out and betray us. They cannot or should never be trusted.

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

#22 Jul 17, 2012
Tagata Folau O le Vasa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a good point about look at the history. Cause if you do you will find that it is the Halfcasts who your monumental in the deaths of thousands of Samoans, including Chiefs and annexation of our kings.
Halfcasts through out polynesian history and island all ways sell out and betray us. They cannot or should never be trusted.
How rude, il just correct your little error " SOME halfcasts cannot or should not be trusted " . There we go that sounds better already :)
Indecent

Honolulu, HI

#23 Jul 17, 2012
I think we should get rid of all the half-caste in Samoa....or if your half-caste you need to marry in to 100% koko Samoa or Tonga...other than that, the more you deplete the blood with white, chingk or black get the f!ck out of here with that Sh!t...call me races but I'm only looking out for SAMOA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samoan mother dumps 24-hrs old baby son in a sy... 9 min Adolf Hitler 4
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) 12 hr Kidmc 4,418
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) 12 hr KiwiTonga 55
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 14 hr jestr 1,826
what is it this time manu samoa? Mon jestr 3
Manu_Samoa Mon jestr 4
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Sun Samoan Boi 863

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE