samonga

Australia

#655 Nov 11, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it IS a perception coz there are a lot of fruit salad Samoans that rep Samoa which may skew that stats of yours in south auckland coz they tend to be fairer than full Samoans.
Just look at TOA or Manu Samoa team, that to me is that typical full Samoan skin color, and if that is the case than skin color is something we can't go by. Tonga and Samoa have their variations too. So when we talking about full Tongans and Samoans skin is not something we can go by.
Eyebrows n eyes is another for Tonga...darker hairs n thick but straight wavy...etc....natural eyeliner tops it off with naturally curled long eyelashes...oh n Tongans tend to have bigger nose than Samoans....too bad ur not in that category jestr lmao hehehe ur with fw,crazyt,sasa,increase etc lol the fafisi side ....that's all for now jestr is going for a fufu lol
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#656 Nov 11, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
I got curly swirls around my dck,...about like around yo head...fo the geerlz, of course. Horse forced up yo azz is a gud look 4 bendova, no?
What u got down under is female issue u work so hard to cover, w t hope t horse force baby, would benduova. It's ok baby girl, u stuck on t swirls on our curls, settle down lil mama, a r ride can b arranged, don't fight it ride it, yeah that's rit, u fell off t horse force train, no one hatin we just raise o regulatin. Maile Tonga, is ok baby my great granny is Samoan, we practically family. Love to love u....hihi....lol.
jestr

Tonga

#657 Nov 11, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
Eyebrows n eyes is another for Tonga...darker hairs n thick but straight wavy...etc....natural eyeliner tops it off with naturally curled long eyelashes...oh n Tongans tend to have bigger nose than Samoans....too bad ur not in that category jestr lmao hehehe ur with fw,crazyt,sasa,increase etc lol the fafisi side ....that's all for now jestr is going for a fufu lol
Oua, if it isn't the fruit salad with the alien orc name, samonga. Noses? How big is your nose princess? Is Mj cream making it look like his nose too? Thanks for the contribution though
jestr

Tonga

#658 Nov 11, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
The dark Tongans literally have fiki genes in them,to have lite skin rugby players in ur team dont mean thats the normal,look at Fijis RLWC team...apart from the palagi mix the rest reflects more polynesian...now,do we say fiji is lighter than Tonga coz they have a few fair n straight looking palagi in their team? don't judge a nation by a sports team ...so what do u say about dark n super dark Samoans? Just ignore them n pretend they don't exist? Lmao
I hope I don't spoil your mj cream views, but even Samoans have the yummy melanesian chocolate mixed in them. Your south east asian ancestor got it on with a melanesian and you are product of that lovin. Take a few moments if you need to take it in.
samonga

Australia

#659 Nov 11, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Oua, if it isn't the fruit salad with the alien orc name, samonga. Noses? How big is your nose princess? Is Mj cream making it look like his nose too? Thanks for the contribution though
ur nose bigger than ur ule lol uz could could use some mj cream though.
samonga

Australia

#660 Nov 11, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope I don't spoil your mj cream views, but even Samoans have the yummy melanesian chocolate mixed in them. Your south east asian ancestor got it on with a melanesian and you are product of that lovin. Take a few moments if you need to take it in.
Not as much az Tongans though,Increase has a point the Tongans in my area growing up were mostly dark n their fijian genes were evident ...to a point where some people thought it was the normal color of a Tongan...to a point where my mates say how come that Tongan is brown lmao or lite skin hahahaha mate,Increase n others might come from Asia...not this Samoan. That Asian n a fiki had a bang n out came Tonga lol you think i believe that theory u getting at...Asian n melanesian created the Pacific? Dumbarse ur fiki people came after lol
jestr

Tonga

#661 Nov 12, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
ur nose bigger than ur ule lol uz could could use some mj cream though.
Why you wanna know? You wanna give my nose a little komo or something? Man, you must be getting high off that MJ cream man, go brush your teeth and wash your face
jestr

Tonga

#662 Nov 12, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as much az Tongans though,Increase has a point the Tongans in my area growing up were mostly dark n their fijian genes were evident ...to a point where some people thought it was the normal color of a Tongan...to a point where my mates say how come that Tongan is brown lmao or lite skin hahahaha mate,Increase n others might come from Asia...not this Samoan. That Asian n a fiki had a bang n out came Tonga lol you think i believe that theory u getting at...Asian n melanesian created the Pacific? Dumbarse ur fiki people came after lol
You may be princess of narnia but doesn't mean your ancestors came from narnia too.

Besides genes, you can look at the language. Susu in Samoan means the same thing as susu in Java (indonesia) and Malay. http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-...

Since: Feb 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#663 Nov 12, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it IS a perception coz there are a lot of fruit salad Samoans that rep Samoa which may skew that stats of yours in south auckland coz they tend to be fairer than full Samoans.
Just look at TOA or Manu Samoa team, that to me is that typical full Samoan skin color, and if that is the case than skin color is something we can't go by. Tonga and Samoa have their variations too. So when we talking about full Tongans and Samoans skin is not something we can go by.
All I said was that Tongans were MORE LIKELY to be darker skinned. I never said this was the always the case. Am I'm definitely not asking people to go out there to do a test on it. I was only making an observation. I wasn't swayed by the opinions of others on this one. There were plenty of full blooded Sianas and Soles at my school and what I noticed most was that on AVERAGE the full blooded Ts were dark(er) skinned. There were dark skinned Samoans too but not nearly as many.

Since: Feb 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#664 Nov 12, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be princess of narnia but doesn't mean your ancestors came from narnia too.
Besides genes, you can look at the language. Susu in Samoan means the same thing as susu in Java (indonesia) and Malay. http://nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-...
Don't bother trying to convince him because he won't listen. He seems to think ALL Asians look like chinky Chinese LOL. Let's just forget about the BROWN Asians from Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos etc etc...
Sasa

Australia

#665 Nov 12, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
.......as long as your susu's r well maintained toko , it dosent matter what it or if it means the same in another language ...saipe ? fefe hake ??
Sasa

Australia

#666 Nov 12, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
........, usipo'a , toga have bigger lips designed for sucking , both fm/m ......lol
Sasa

Australia

#667 Nov 12, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you wanna know? You wanna give my nose a little komo or something? Man, you must be getting high off that MJ cream man, go brush your teeth and wash your face
usipo'a loves u man and he's very sad , y u playing hard to get ?......look , benzy just got hospitalized with a burst magava and uiha's still stuck in mental institution , samonga just getting lonely , show some compassion toko
jestr

Tonga

#668 Nov 12, 2013
samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
So when your south east asian ancestor was getting it on with your melanesian ancestor and the word susu was thrown in the mix, at least the south east asian would be turned on lol.

This the song (remix) dedicated to their susu love:

picking coconuts from the coconut tree,
na na na na naa
biggest coconuts that you ever seen,
na na na na naa
jestr

Tonga

#669 Nov 12, 2013
IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother trying to convince him because he won't listen. He seems to think ALL Asians look like chinky Chinese LOL. Let's just forget about the BROWN Asians from Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos etc etc...
I won't lie south east asian girls are pretty man
jestr

Tonga

#670 Nov 12, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> usipo'a loves u man and he's very sad , y u playing hard to get ?......look , benzy just got hospitalized with a burst magava and uiha's still stuck in mental institution , samonga just getting lonely , show some compassion toko
Can you not like flutter your eyelashes at me please, its very disturbing..
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#671 Nov 13, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
What u got down under is female issue u work so hard to cover, w t hope t horse force baby, would benduova. It's ok baby girl, u stuck on t swirls on our curls, settle down lil mama, a r ride can b arranged, don't fight it ride it, yeah that's rit, u fell off t horse force train, no one hatin we just raise o regulatin. Maile Tonga, is ok baby my great granny is Samoan, we practically family. Love to love u....hihi....lol.
Bah! Actually, the only female issue I have is keeping yo bitch azz off my dck. And the only swirl I see is the horse force curling in and around yo mouf. The only regulatin you do...is how far you slide up and down a dck on a regular basis.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#672 Nov 13, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Bah! Actually, the only female issue I have is keeping yo bitch azz off my dck. And the only swirl I see is the horse force curling in and around yo mouf. The only regulatin you do...is how far you slide up and down a dck on a regular basis.
...hihi...lol..that is female a ^^^^ issue l don't want to get into, 684 u r such a puss job, is not even funny, those who brag r actually fags, n yo illusions of male dominance is not just boring, but impending evidence of yo sexual impotence, is that why u r so frustrated, they have a pill for that woman. I will tell to horse up, but your not stallion, when uz want to ride one l'm here...lmao.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#673 Nov 19, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
...hihi...lol..that is female a ^^^^ issue l don't want to get into, 684 u r such a puss job, is not even funny, those who brag r actually fags, n yo illusions of male dominance is not just boring, but impending evidence of yo sexual impotence, is that why u r so frustrated, they have a pill for that woman. I will tell to horse up, but your not stallion, when uz want to ride one l'm here...lmao.
It's not bragging if it's true...I'm a legend around these parts...poly, black, white, mixed hoes...one night and they're hooked...they tell their girlfriends and next thing...I'm rooting them, too. The only hoe ridin' your needledck is yo mama and little cousins...male and female.
samonga

Australia

#675 Nov 19, 2013
Pathetic fafa breeds,what is it with people removig peoples post,like mines lmao increasethefakeass or was it u jestr? The both of uz? False prided fafa fiki breeds....komo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 15 hr Pau Laho 368
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... 23 hr Dice Cube 12
Why cant Tonga be good at Sevens Rugby??? Tue Kiripaepae 3
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) Tue koko ngati 16
Trying to find the name of an old church song Tue Alayna 1
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) Oct 20 SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Oct 19 tongangodz 84

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE