rogers derek lono ke holt

Lodi, CA

#596 Oct 27, 2013
Homonesian wrote:
tongans have no balls
samoans are born gay
maori have no dicz
hawaiians are homo
I think you are a retard and ure lucky i dont know you, becase i would beat the crap out of you, dont you ever tease at us natives like that again
jestr

Tonga

#597 Oct 27, 2013
Actually you can a little. Samoan eyebrows usually flat and close to the eyes. Tongan ones are more arched. Well, that's how I tell the diff. I don't know what Hawaiians look like. Maoris look in between Tongan and Samoan. Samonga, who's named after an alien, looks like a hairy leg princess, thank you
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#598 Oct 27, 2013
jestr wrote:
Actually you can a little. Samoan eyebrows usually flat and close to the eyes. Tongan ones are more arched. Well, that's how I tell the diff. I don't know what Hawaiians look like. Maoris look in between Tongan and Samoan. Samonga, who's named after an alien, looks like a hairy leg princess, thank you
If go n visit a Hawaiian homestead u will see t real Hawaiians look like Tongafisi n but darker. L would even say they are as dark as t Vitis , w Samoan faces.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#599 Oct 31, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
If go n visit a Hawaiian homestead u will see t real Hawaiians look like Tongafisi n but darker. L would even say they are as dark as t Vitis , w Samoan faces.
WTF? That's a typical response from a dumbazz phaggot. Make up ur fcking mind,...Togafisi but darker with Samoan faces. What? Idiot,...they have Samoan faces because they are Samoan...just like the Toga royal and elite,...that's right...and the farther away from your royal class you go...the more you look like uiha the quiha,...except her Samoan grandma saved uiha's monkey looking lineage. Now,...you got some more Poly homestead ideas, idiot. Thanks for the laugh.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#600 Oct 31, 2013
jestr wrote:
Jestr's eyebrows usually lap each other,...like your chester azz grandma's,...are yours' the same? It's a trait common among many of the fcking chesters I hand over to the gp regularly,...moron.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#601 Oct 31, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? That's a typical response from a dumbazz phaggot. Make up ur fcking mind,...Togafisi but darker with Samoan faces. What? Idiot,...they have Samoan faces because they are Samoan...just like the Toga royal and elite,...that's right...and the farther away from your royal class you go...the more you look like uiha the quiha,...except her Samoan grandma saved uiha's monkey looking lineage. Now,...you got some more Poly homestead ideas, idiot. Thanks for the laugh.
684, did u find humor in Da truth princess, u laughing is music to my ears, cuz u r abrasiveness is very becoming, l take it u never visited a Hawaiian homestead, make it a point they will allow u in, but they r not keen on tourist go w someone from t instead no cameras not even phones n chill n you will see, but other than that, seeing is believing. Uz seen pictures of King Kam n his family, those royals look like us big n majestic, maybe not to others, but to us, they r royalty. Uz Samoan were ugly as hell n small, but l don't think uz r total lost we did our part to beautify Samoa, n it is a work in progress..hihi..lol. Take ezy my friend sust having fun, uz Sungas r foilole.
jestr

Tonga

#602 Oct 31, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Jestr's eyebrows usually lap each other,...like your chester azz grandma's,...are yours' the same? It's a trait common among many of the fcking chesters I hand over to the gp regularly,...moron.
Drama queen lol. I wasn't joking, I tell the difference between Samoans and Tongans sometimes by the eyebrows. Put the Manu Samoa team face next to ikale tahi and check it out.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#603 Nov 1, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>Drama queen lol. I wasn't joking, I tell the difference between Samoans and Tongans sometimes by the eyebrows. Put the Manu Samoa team face next to ikale tahi and check it out.
Yeh that's a good way to distinguish the two as tongans do tend to have thicker bushy eyebrows. js

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#604 Nov 1, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Jestr's eyebrows usually lap each other,...like your chester azz grandma's,...are yours' the same? It's a trait common among many of the fcking chesters I hand over to the gp regularly,...moron.
Hello sunshine :)
Wtf

Australia

#605 Nov 1, 2013
I simply look at the teeth. If there's gold (and residual horse meat) between their teeth then its a Koga.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#606 Nov 1, 2013
Wtf wrote:
I simply look at the teeth. If there's gold (and residual horse meat) between their teeth then its a Koga.
Yeah baby horse force4life...hihi...lol
Sasa

Australia

#607 Nov 1, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah baby horse force4life...hihi...lol
u obeseforce for life lol.....now go eat a celery donut lol
Sasa

Australia

#608 Nov 1, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Drama queen lol. I wasn't joking, I tell the difference between Samoans and Tongans sometimes by the eyebrows. Put the Manu Samoa team face next to ikale tahi and check it out.
..........you look like fat arabs lolol
Sasa

Australia

#609 Nov 1, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
684, did u find humor in Da truth princess, u laughing is music to my ears, cuz u r abrasiveness is very becoming, l take it u never visited a Hawaiian homestead, make it a point they will allow u in, but they r not keen on tourist go w someone from t instead no cameras not even phones n chill n you will see, but other than that, seeing is believing. Uz seen pictures of King Kam n his family, those royals look like us big n majestic, maybe not to others, but to us, they r royalty. Uz Samoan were ugly as hell n small, but l don't think uz r total lost we did our part to beautify Samoa, n it is a work in progress..hihi..lol. Take ezy my friend sust having fun, uz Sungas r foilole.
..........your eyes mustve been gouged out when u were born, seems like u havnt seen yourself so i will describe what u really look like.....very obese , thick 22" neckrolls , enough guttrolls to make another 10 human bodies , toga men like yourself have male breast and a dual vagina/tinypenis, you have very dark purple mountain stretchmarks , u have swallon ankles and what looks like two knees on each leg , you always outa breath as soon as u wake up , takes u a half day to roll over just to get off your super king size bed , u r issued brown panties or pullups to camouflage ta'e u leak out your fat ass when u waddle around like a penguin everyday , you put your hand in the pockets of your hood just to hold your gut up , and when u shower the soap always gets lost between your guttrolls lolol......
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#610 Nov 1, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>..........your eyes mustve been gouged out when u were born, seems like u havnt seen yourself so i will describe what u really look like.....very obese , thick 22" neckrolls , enough guttrolls to make another 10 human bodies , toga men like yourself have male breast and a dual vagina/tinypenis, you have very dark purple mountain stretchmarks , u have swallon ankles and what looks like two knees on each leg , you always outa breath as soon as u wake up , takes u a half day to roll over just to get off your super king size bed , u r issued brown panties or pullups to camouflage ta'e u leak out your fat ass when u waddle around like a penguin everyday , you put your hand in the pockets of your hood just to hold your gut up , and when u shower the soap always gets lost between your guttrolls lolol......
I like u one liners, journal entries r boring n less a effective, a 747 can take off from your stretch marks, n a army helicopter can land on Da dark patches on yo face, fugly.....hihi...lol.
jestr

Tonga

#611 Nov 1, 2013
Wtf wrote:
Like the suit, gold teeth don't make a Tongan, it the Tongan that knows how to wear it with swag. Sasa, take notes for the miniskirt that brings tears to your eyes when you put in on. Just have some confidence in yourself.
jestr

Tonga

#612 Nov 1, 2013
I'm telling you guys, flat eyebrows closer to the eyes is the best difference. Sometimes a flat forehead too, compared to a curved one Tongans and Fijians have. Not Frankenstein forehead you know, that's way too big and flat but just centimeters differences.

If someone has a pic of the Manu Samoa team faces, we can compare it to the Ikale tahi one and see the differences, it'll be small but we may pick up some general differences.
jestr

Tonga

#613 Nov 1, 2013
I mean not few centimeters off Frankenstein, I mean difference from Tongans.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#614 Nov 5, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to burst your bubble, bendova,...but the last Hawaiian king claimed Samoan ancestry. Frankly, I don't give a fck what you see...the truth is...native Hawaiians and Samoans look more alike than any two poly groups. Many Samoans and Togans have same blood,...many Togans and Fitians have same blood. Many Togans look poly, but most look Fitian, IMO. Togans had the classic aborilla look before mixing with Samoans, thus the poly look of many Togans. Your persistent hate of Samoans is laughable because it stems from self-hate and jealousy....but it's not your fault that your folks were oppressed and forced to serve a fcking monarchy for a millennia...just sayin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do islander guys go for palagi teines for lmao (May '12) 2 hr RANGI 227
Any Samoan Good Jokes (May '13) 5 hr SamkanTeine684 71
"Polynesians are all Samoan" 11 hr tongangodz 10
do Samoan women like black men? Sat Poly dude 2
KVZK TV to air "a History of American Samoa" (Nov '09) Jan 23 lelauniunasaelua77 60
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Jan 22 cheetah 89
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jan 21 Proud 6,108
More from around the web