|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel looking at all the fia palagi stance, and the mammoth struggle by Samoans to belittle and deny the existence of dark soles?
its good to see fitians start talking like primitives.. And wanting to speak in a more humane way.. But samoans treat afakasi white or black mix.. Second to the original mix.. Do u understand.. Robbie magasiva or tony pelatua or victor vito.. Ur average samoan look..

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>look wise no.. He looks full blooded tongan.. Like james johnson.. Genetically has samoan genes
He is a samoan genetically but doesn't look like one? how strange.

I thought you said Samoans don't look like Fijians? LOL it seems you have once again put your foot in your mouth.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>its good to see fitians start talking like primitives.. And wanting to speak in a more humane way.. But samoans treat afakasi white or black mix.. Second to the original mix.. Do u understand.. Robbie magasiva or tony pelatua or victor vito.. Ur average samoan look..
Samoan and ngero skin bleaching to look like white ahahah you slaves.

“NRL”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>its good to see fitians start talking like primitives.. And wanting to speak in a more humane way.. But samoans treat afakasi white or black mix.. Second to the original mix.. Do u understand.. Robbie magasiva or tony pelatua or victor vito.. Ur average samoan look..
So is there some sort caste or class segregative system in samoa? Are people with darker shades seen as second class citizens and not Samoan in its entirety?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a samoan genetically but doesn't look like one? how strange.
I thought you said Samoans don't look like Fijians? LOL it seems you have once again put your foot in your mouth.
for one.. Hes almost as dark as a fitian.. Why i said he looks.. Full tongan.. 2ndly.. When u see him stand next to tony pelatua or sonny fai.. Makes him look genetically mixed with black.. Due to his samoan heritage.. His facial features r not rough looking.. More asiatic.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
So is there some sort caste or class segregative system in samoa? Are people with darker shades seen as second class citizens and not Samoan in its entirety?
no.. I think among samoan mentality is there is.. A samoan look.. And that look.. Is the originator of the polynesian people.. Why many samoans dont look at sonny bill willams and say he look samoan.. Same with the guy u post.. If he said he was samoan.. A lot will say.. I thought u was african.. Straight up, no hate

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>for one.. Hes almost as dark as a fitian.. Why i said he looks.. Full tongan.. 2ndly.. When u see him stand next to tony pelatua or sonny fai.. Makes him look genetically mixed with black.. Due to his samoan heritage.. His facial features r not rough looking.. More asiatic.
You are clutching at straws now lol do you not see how this has destroyed alot of your arguments on this forum?You have reached an untenable position in this discussion.

As they say a drowning man will clutch at a straw.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no.. I think among samoan mentality is there is.. A samoan look.. And that look.. Is the originator of the polynesian people.. Why many samoans dont look at sonny bill willams and say he look samoan.. Same with the guy u post.. If he said he was samoan.. A lot will say.. I thought u was african.. Straight up, no hate
Now you say he's looks African lol but I thought you said "His facial features r not rough looking.. More asiatic" hahaha

You my friend are what we call a compulsive liar.You change your argument when it suits you.Pathetic really.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clutching at straws now lol do you not see how this has destroyed alot of your arguments on this forum?You have reached an untenable position in this discussion.
As they say a drowning man will clutch at a straw.
i keep it simple.. What u do, when the question is the right one.. Go on a lukewarm position.. Due to the inferiority my answer gave u..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you say he's looks African lol but I thought you said "His facial features r not rough looking.. More asiatic" hahaha
You my friend are what we call a compulsive liar.You change your argument when it suits you.Pathetic really.
no.. The thing is the guy in ur pic.. Can pass for a fitian or an african.. Even half abborigine.. Or aa.. But most samoans wouldnt be surpised if he half samoan.. But full.. Yeah.. Very surpising.. Like sonny bill willams saying he full samoan..

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no.. The thing is the guy in ur pic.. Can pass for a fitian or an african.. Even half abborigine.. Or aa.. But most samoans wouldnt be surpised if he half samoan.. But full.. Yeah.. Very surpising.. Like sonny bill willams saying he full samoan..
Come back when you have an argument not nosensecal rambling lol
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no.. The thing is the guy in ur pic.. Can pass for a fitian or an african.. Even half abborigine.. Or aa.. But most samoans wouldnt be surpised if he half samoan.. But full.. Yeah.. Very surpising.. Like sonny bill willams saying he full samoan..
Sony bill his a wanker pick a pure samoan you monkey.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Come back when you have an argument not nosensecal rambling lol
i love ur lukewarm responses.. Good indicator i made a lil bitch out of u.. Lol.. Cant debunk da truth can u.. Keep writing ur gibberish reponses.. I like to laugh

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>i love ur lukewarm responses.. Good indicator i made a lil bitch out of u.. Lol.. Cant debunk da truth can u.. Keep writing ur gibberish reponses.. I like to laugh
The truth is he is a Samoan but you claim he doesn't look like one.You claim he looks Tongan, African, Fijian etc but how can that be when genetically he is Samoan? you see where this is going? lol the only thing you've done is make yourself look like a fool....and all while using another mans pic then claiming it as your own LMFAO tell me why I should even take you serious anymore? you just keep digging yourself a bigger whole while I've destroyed all of your arguments to on this forum.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is he is a Samoan but you claim he doesn't look like one.You claim he looks Tongan, African, Fijian etc but how can that be when genetically he is Samoan? you see where this is going? lol the only thing you've done is make yourself look like a fool....and all while using another mans pic then claiming it as your own LMFAO tell me why I should even take you serious anymore? you just keep digging yourself a bigger whole while I've destroyed all of your arguments to on this forum.
u laugh ur fugly head off.. And look at my avatar.. Read how dumb u fitians really r.. Ur sensitivity to the answer hurt u.. So like pingbolo.. Need to slur to heal da pain.. R u mad.. That many samoans would see he looks more black aka like a fitian than samoan.. Lol.. James johnson is another genetically mix samoan.. So.. He still looks like a bm.. Ur point

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u laugh ur fugly head off.. And look at my avatar.. Read how dumb u fitians really r.. Ur sensitivity to the answer hurt u.. So like pingbolo.. Need to slur to heal da pain.. R u mad.. That many samoans would see he looks more black aka like a fitian than samoan.. Lol.. James johnson is another genetically mix samoan.. So.. He still looks like a bm.. Ur point
You are still ignoring the point.He is gentically a Samoan but yet you say he doesn't look like one? you say he looks like a Tongan, African, Fijian but yet his blood is Samoan, tell me how can that be when you've clearly stated all over this forum that was not possible? lol James Johnson is from the seed of a black man, his father is an African American you fool once again I've destroyed your argument with ease because you never really had one to start with.You are on your last legs samoan irish lol the follish acts of a desperate man.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to the Tuna cannery is it? enjoy minimum wage sasa.
.....don't worry son, any pays better than no pay , but u wouldn't know anything bout wages, what slave does lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Samoan and ngero skin bleaching to look like white ahahah you slaves.
....u must say to yourself, what a waste of bleach , i could drink that too hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Sony bill his a wanker pick a pure samoan you monkey.
....u get jealous when u drunk? lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
.....lol, c'mon kava , we all know u secound class citizen, if u want more information on how unfairly u been treated by the Indians , better u go toga forum and ask them slaves how they cope as been classed as secounds like yourself lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white and black samoans 2 hr Onika 5
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... 8 hr Tonga1up 1
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) 13 hr Manusopo44 375
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 18 David1 8
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Aug 18 Navosa 123
Why Do People ASSUME Hawaiians Are Asian? (Apr '12) Aug 17 Tui Micronesia 89
25 Samoans on nfl rosters for 2013 season (Sep '13) Aug 17 taepu_faafana 18

Search the Samoa Forum:
•••