How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins, Samoans, Tongans and Maoris?

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 25)

Showing posts 481 - 500 of701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DeathKnight

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

If you wanna know the difference between Samoans and tongans,,, take it to the rugby field and then you will see who come out best.

SAMOANS! hahahahahaha...

tongans just strayte bow down like you rank.
you stay i the bottom and forever will.

Case Close.

Stamp!
SavaiiAllDayRepr esent

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Yo uce don't to dum now, Tongan just smashed us at league . Piss me off but im proud of them .
Up the manu but they need better players than that .

And you don't make sense too, embarrassing our hamos -_-

Polymovement.
samoa

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Homonesian wrote:
tongans have no balls
samoans are born gay
maori have no dicz
hawaiians are homo
I dont know why you said that your family might be hawaiian samoan maori and tongan but just saying
samoans are strong
tongans are built
maori is cool
hawaiians are good

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Tongans look like fitians.. Hawaiians.. Chinese, maoris look like paul tito and samoans look.. Polynesian.. Lol
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Nope Polynesians look Polynesians.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
Nope Polynesians look Polynesians.
Ohhh!,...Duh!
LAFA-TONGA

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

I could not see any difference with the colour of their BLOOD But u distinguish their differences by appearances and their behaviour... Fa La'ia
Gwendoline

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

wat wrote:
tongans have larger eyes and a more rounder face they are slightly darker compared to their samoan and maoris sisters. they have a larger nose and a round chin.There are some fair skinned tongans and their cheeks are more roundly curved
samoans have smaller eyes most are a bit fairer then tongans but some are bit more tanned their face is very structured. Their chin is more narrow they have have higher cheek bones.
hawaiins look like philo or azn girls they have similar features to their samoan counterparts. They are bit more skinny compared to tongans and samoans but still have a certain built to them. They have a smaller nose too some are tanned some are dark skinned
your straight Samoan lol
Gwendoline

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

DeathKnight wrote:
If you wanna know the difference between Samoans and tongans,,, take it to the rugby field and then you will see who come out best.
SAMOANS! hahahahahaha...
tongans just strayte bow down like you rank.
you stay i the bottom and forever will.
Case Close.
Stamp!
LOL

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
Tongans look like fitians.. Hawaiians.. Chinese, maoris look like paul tito and samoans look.. Polynesian.. Lol
Samoan
Eddy Pettybourne
http://islandher.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/...

I bet you'll disown this guy lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

When i say polynesian look kava.. I mean.. Jerome kaino or sonny fai or manti teo.. Smirks

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
When i say polynesian look kava.. I mean.. Jerome kaino or sonny fai or manti teo.. Smirks
So where does this guy fit in your Polynesian picture? This is the member of the Toa Samoa rugby league team. Samoan to the bone!

You reject him?
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
So where does this guy fit in your Polynesian picture? This is the member of the Toa Samoa rugby league team. Samoan to the bone!
You reject him?
....silly childish remarks by 3rd class citizens will not be tolerated , please stick to topic or u would be shipped back and toilet scrubbing again...thank u
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You reject him?
another silly outburst like that and il have to cage u up alongside ping and fiti warrior till they can show some respect ....

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>....silly childish remarks by 3rd class citizens will not be tolerated , please stick to topic or u would be shipped back and toilet scrubbing again...thank u
Touch and go old man... I'm getting right down to the root. A nerve is very sensitive, I believe I've just hit one. Plenty more to come. Just hang in there Paco.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Touch and go old man... I'm getting right down to the root. A nerve is very sensitive, I believe I've just hit one. Plenty more to come. Just hang in there Paco.
LOL Kava owning these little sammies.You are right and they know it.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
....lol, please try harder , u by far haven't scratched the surface,....but please come again and again......as the fiti would say to a toga before he opens his mouth wide open lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Kava owning these little sammies.You are right and they know it.
........please show adequate proof before i can agree with you and your claims, otherwise it goes straight in the bs file ...thank u

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>....lol, please try harder , u by far haven't scratched the surface,....but please come again and again......as the fiti would say to a toga before he opens his mouth wide open lol
http://islandher.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/...
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
and???? your point ?......do u fancy him?.....lol, sorry i can't help u out any longer kava, im not into looking up men , once again , your drinking is showing your gay side lol....i said proof , not your crush ufa lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 481 - 500 of701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 56 min forbidthebottomline 111
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 17 hr Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) 18 hr Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Thu SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Jul 9 Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) Jul 8 Mr T 46
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••