pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#487 Feb 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
I met tongan guy.. Most r black.. I thought they were fijian at first.. They like fitis.. Try showing light skin people.. But the black.. In and out.. They have no idea of what civilized means.. In tonga.. They riot like typical negros..
listen you are a slave to us fijian and Tongan we show our real people you show cook islanders and Tahitian because the real Samoan is burnt toast they all live in apia ahahahaha monkey slave your not lighter then me but i guess your Irish blood made you look like a abo then a western Samoan ahahahahaah fat boy.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#488 Feb 19, 2013
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
listen you are a slave to us fijian and Tongan we show our real people you show cook islanders and Tahitian because the real Samoan is burnt toast they all live in apia ahahahaha monkey slave your not lighter then me but i guess your Irish blood made you look like a abo then a western Samoan ahahahahaah fat boy.
yeah.. Many samoans can b mistaken 4 tahiti or cook.. Cause we all the same stock.. But a tongan can only b mistaken 4 a fiti vise versa.. Lol.. Be proud of ur tongan connection.. Lol
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#489 Feb 20, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yeah.. Many samoans can b mistaken 4 tahiti or cook.. Cause we all the same stock.. But a tongan can only b mistaken 4 a fiti vise versa.. Lol.. Be proud of ur tongan connection.. Lol
cough cough more like fat burnt Toast lol yea we agree tahiti is good looking cook islanders maybe but not really their abit fat so i guess you dont look the same lol
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#490 Feb 20, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>yeah.. Many samoans can b mistaken 4 tahiti or cook.. Cause we all the same stock.. But a tongan can only b mistaken 4 a fiti vise versa.. Lol.. Be proud of ur tongan connection.. Lol
so what if tongan look like fijian at list their not slaves ahahahaha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#491 Feb 20, 2013
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
cough cough more like fat burnt Toast lol yea we agree tahiti is good looking cook islanders maybe but not really their abit fat so i guess you dont look the same lol
we dont care what a black fiti has to say.. True the more tahiti u look the better the more fiti the worse.. U see jerome ropati, jerome kaino or leonard peters.. Look more tahiti.. Less fiti ha ha ha ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#492 Feb 20, 2013
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
so what if tongan look like fijian at list their not slaves ahahahaha
lol.. Half of tongans look rupeni cow cow.. U can have em.. Lol
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#493 Feb 20, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>we dont care what a black fiti has to say.. True the more tahiti u look the better the more fiti the worse.. U see jerome ropati, jerome kaino or leonard peters.. Look more tahiti.. Less fiti ha ha ha ha
Which samoa is that the one burnt toast in apia hahaha no worries apia is black I understand lamoo stick to eating your sea worm lamoo. You people tahitian pahaha more like the black version lamoooo.
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#494 Feb 20, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>we dont care what a black fiti has to say.. True the more tahiti u look the better the more fiti the worse.. U see jerome ropati, jerome kaino or leonard peters.. Look more tahiti.. Less fiti ha ha ha ha
Good so we be less fat and abo looking like you hahaha still living with your mama they never let go until your 41 xd bro just admit I own your assss hahaha
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#495 Feb 20, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Half of tongans look rupeni cow cow.. U can have em.. Lol
Nothing wrong with being a fafa is part of your culture Hahahaha
Immigration Office

Wellington, New Zealand

#496 Feb 21, 2013
plNGPong wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with being a fafa is part of your culture Hahahaha
Declined.
hingofua

United States

#497 Feb 21, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>hi savage.. Just drinking chi tea.. And listening to classical music.. U wanna banana.. Ha ha ha ha
Yawns!:O
Talavou

Australia

#498 Feb 24, 2013
Tama Samoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? LMAO.
From what I've seen, the majority of the Samoans I see (My family,friends) have more round-shaped faces then the Tongans (My dads family,friends). The Tongans have more sharper features, so I think.
I agree.. Tongans have more long face while Samoans have round faces and more cheeks. Tongans are just darker than tan while most Samoans are tan and beyond. Fijians are black and have a slimmer built but more natural muscle tone and they are mostly taller than the other counterparts. Tongans have more sharper faces as do Fijians do. Samoans got big eyes with asian eye lids overlaps. Hawaains are like Samoans but more asian looking and shorter height.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#499 Feb 24, 2013
Talavou wrote:
<quoted text>.
I agree.. Tongans have more long face while Samoans have round faces and more cheeks. Tongans are just darker than tan while most Samoans are tan and beyond. Fijians are black and have a slimmer built but more natural muscle tone and they are mostly taller than the other counterparts. Tongans have more sharper faces as do Fijians do. Samoans got big eyes with asian eye lids overlaps. Hawaains are like Samoans but more asian looking and shorter height.
yes u look like jonah lomus.. Aka can see that rupeni cow cow in ya.. We look.. Straight up samoan aka.. Jerome ropati etc.. Yes u fellas r black.. What tongan rugby player aint.. Lol..
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#501 Feb 25, 2013
Immigration Office wrote:
<quoted text>
Declined.
It is true my slave friend.
Pualani

Makawao, HI

#502 Apr 2, 2013
Homonesian wrote:
tongans have no balls
samoans are born gay
maori have no dicz
hawaiians are homo
EFFF YOU!I am Hawaiian and no we are not homo! you are all wrong and i hope Pele gets you! KUI NAO 'OE!
Hawaiianboi808

Avondale, AZ

#504 Apr 6, 2013
Homonesian wrote:
tongans have no balls
samoans are born gay
maori have no dicz
hawaiians are homo
You r so stupid. That's not even true u dumbass
And how do u know Tongans have no balls.
Bet u been sleeping wit a boi. Lol
Hawaiianboi808

Avondale, AZ

#505 Apr 6, 2013
Pualani wrote:
<quoted text>
EFFF YOU!I am Hawaiian and no we are not homo! you are all wrong and i hope Pele gets you! KUI NAO 'OE!
Chee hee!!! Bradah u right!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#506 Apr 25, 2013
wat wrote:
tongans have larger eyes and a more rounder face they are slightly darker compared to their samoan and maoris sisters. they have a larger nose and a round chin.There are some fair skinned tongans and their cheeks are more roundly curved
samoans have smaller eyes most are a bit fairer then tongans but some are bit more tanned their face is very structured. Their chin is more narrow they have have higher cheek bones.
hawaiins look like philo or azn girls they have similar features to their samoan counterparts. They are bit more skinny compared to tongans and samoans but still have a certain built to them. They have a smaller nose too some are tanned some are dark skinned
are u kiddnig me Hawaiians have to be the fatter polys then samoans and tongans due to eating to much of that pua'a lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#507 May 1, 2013
most fiti's are blacknugly.....most toga's and hawaiins are fatnugly , some mauli's are fat or skinny most are ugly , Samoans are usually built muscular and very handsome the woman are sexy and well educated
fox

Auckland, New Zealand

#509 May 1, 2013
My recent discovery is that the only difference that is identified betwn these cultures is that they all start with different letters hahah tonga is T, samoa is S, maoli is M and Hawaii is H hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... 10 hr Avamoore 1
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) 11 hr Avamoore 629
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 15 hr Proud 6,079
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 19 hr Stephen 1,804
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) 21 hr njiuuutcxds 841
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) Sun jestr 31
mega payouts on all terminations this weekend Sep 19 jestr 2
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE