How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins, Samoans, Tongans and Maoris?

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 23)

Showing posts 441 - 460 of701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Hmmm toga gorilla's fighting over the last piece of chicken wing again , its always the case i see it everyday like savages man , I bet oily poly had more pieces though .....why can't he just leave the last piece to someone else . Always i i I me me never thinking of anyone else lol
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Sasa wrote:
Hmmm toga gorilla's fighting over the last piece of chicken wing again , its always the case i see it everyday like savages man , I bet oily poly had more pieces though .....why can't he just leave the last piece to someone else . Always i i I me me never thinking of anyone else lol
slap your face 5 times then shout out i am a broomstick and i loveee curryyyy run wild in OZ in the sand ahaha with the snakes ahahaahaha. then say thank you to me.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
slap your face 5 times then shout out i am a broomstick and i loveee curryyyy run wild in OZ in the sand ahaha with the snakes ahahaahaha. then say thank you to me.
wtf .... do u want me to count as u slap your own face 5x because u cant count past 4 .....stupid palagi wanna be fiti lol, I told u be yourself Timothy u don't have to impress me....ok
FAUFAUTUA

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
.......sole, se GA"AU!!!! You still around??? You said you were leaving on another thread cause you were rejected by the sole female. You still here trying to get ur point accross huh????? And you said you'd be a gentilman and leave.......smh......will the real dingdong please stand up!!!!!
5050girl

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

thats hurtful im samoan my cousins togan my dads polynesian
:(

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

5050girl wrote:
Huh?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

5050girl wrote:
please use commas, next time... that was a run on mouthful... lmao
manukan

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

cheeeeehooooo
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

5050girl wrote:
I know , having toga cousins will be devastating, I can imagine them waddling over .....your 3 seaters having to be ripped off their wide ass as they struggle to get back up , and your full cupboards being emptied straight after u do your shopping....where's the justice

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

We're all beautiful?
ginster

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Oh dear such a simple question has raised such ugliness in people. I have no idea how to tell them apart and if I need to know I would politely ask them. I don't understand why people have to be so nasty to each other just because of their race, colour, sexual preference or anything else they choose to be that doesn't "fit the bill". We are all human and deserve respect no matter what!
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

toga's also drag their fat gut along the ground causing them nasty gut gashes
lol

Tauranga, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

fai mai foi le kala agamua. e iloa lava le tama male teine samoa i lana nofo

Since: Feb 13

Reservoir, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Tongans are darker and look half Fijian. But then again, there's scientific evidence that they're a mixture of Polynesian and Melanesian :-)

Since: May 10

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Togans and Samoans physical appearance are the same. Some are darker than others. Samoa and Tonga are the same people, just different islands.
hingofua

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Sasa wrote:
toga's also drag their fat gut along the ground causing them nasty gut gashes
Stop describing your mum LMFAO!
hingofua

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

TamaMaiSamoa wrote:
Tongans are darker and look half Fijian. But then again, there's scientific evidence that they're a mixture of Polynesian and Melanesian :-)
Where's ur proof rock wiping.slave? Lmfao, let me guess uhhh Ah-Ching??? He doesn't even have PROOF himself of any Experiments done! So? BTW Sahomos should be Chinese. The Pure Samoans are all extinct, Sahomos are CHINESE

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

TamaMaiSamoa wrote:
lol.. U can tell a tongan and samoan by attitude too 1 more savage the other more noble.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

hingofua wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's ur proof rock wiping.slave? Lmfao, let me guess uhhh Ah-Ching??? He doesn't even have PROOF himself of any Experiments done! So? BTW Sahomos should be Chinese. The Pure Samoans are all extinct, Sahomos are CHINESE
hi savage.. Just drinking chi tea.. And listening to classical music.. U wanna banana.. Ha ha ha ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I met tongan guy.. Most r black.. I thought they were fijian at first.. They like fitis.. Try showing light skin people.. But the black.. In and out.. They have no idea of what civilized means.. In tonga.. They riot like typical negros..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 441 - 460 of701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 15 min forbidthebottomline 122
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 18 hr vcgf 105
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Jul 10 SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Jul 9 Stuart Cudahy 4,405
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••