tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#466 Sep 27, 2012
Sasa wrote:
Hmmm toga gorilla's fighting over the last piece of chicken wing again , its always the case i see it everyday like savages man , I bet oily poly had more pieces though .....why can't he just leave the last piece to someone else . Always i i I me me never thinking of anyone else lol
slap your face 5 times then shout out i am a broomstick and i loveee curryyyy run wild in OZ in the sand ahaha with the snakes ahahaahaha. then say thank you to me.
Sasa

Australia

#467 Sep 27, 2012
tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
slap your face 5 times then shout out i am a broomstick and i loveee curryyyy run wild in OZ in the sand ahaha with the snakes ahahaahaha. then say thank you to me.
wtf .... do u want me to count as u slap your own face 5x because u cant count past 4 .....stupid palagi wanna be fiti lol, I told u be yourself Timothy u don't have to impress me....ok
FAUFAUTUA

Waianae, HI

#468 Sep 27, 2012
tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
.......sole, se GA"AU!!!! You still around??? You said you were leaving on another thread cause you were rejected by the sole female. You still here trying to get ur point accross huh????? And you said you'd be a gentilman and leave.......smh......will the real dingdong please stand up!!!!!
5050girl

Ridgecrest, CA

#469 Oct 2, 2012
thats hurtful im samoan my cousins togan my dads polynesian
:(

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#470 Oct 2, 2012
5050girl wrote:
Huh?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#471 Oct 2, 2012
5050girl wrote:
please use commas, next time... that was a run on mouthful... lmao
manukan

Kent, WA

#473 Nov 10, 2012
cheeeeehooooo
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#474 Nov 12, 2012
5050girl wrote:
I know , having toga cousins will be devastating, I can imagine them waddling over .....your 3 seaters having to be ripped off their wide ass as they struggle to get back up , and your full cupboards being emptied straight after u do your shopping....where's the justice

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#475 Dec 17, 2012
We're all beautiful?
ginster

Australia

#476 Jan 4, 2013
Oh dear such a simple question has raised such ugliness in people. I have no idea how to tell them apart and if I need to know I would politely ask them. I don't understand why people have to be so nasty to each other just because of their race, colour, sexual preference or anything else they choose to be that doesn't "fit the bill". We are all human and deserve respect no matter what!
Sasa

Australia

#477 Jan 5, 2013
toga's also drag their fat gut along the ground causing them nasty gut gashes
lol

Tauranga, New Zealand

#478 Feb 13, 2013
fai mai foi le kala agamua. e iloa lava le tama male teine samoa i lana nofo

Since: Feb 13

Reservoir, Australia

#479 Feb 14, 2013
Tongans are darker and look half Fijian. But then again, there's scientific evidence that they're a mixture of Polynesian and Melanesian :-)

Since: May 10

American Samoa

#480 Feb 14, 2013
Togans and Samoans physical appearance are the same. Some are darker than others. Samoa and Tonga are the same people, just different islands.
hingofua

United States

#482 Feb 19, 2013
Sasa wrote:
toga's also drag their fat gut along the ground causing them nasty gut gashes
Stop describing your mum LMFAO!
hingofua

United States

#483 Feb 19, 2013
TamaMaiSamoa wrote:
Tongans are darker and look half Fijian. But then again, there's scientific evidence that they're a mixture of Polynesian and Melanesian :-)
Where's ur proof rock wiping.slave? Lmfao, let me guess uhhh Ah-Ching??? He doesn't even have PROOF himself of any Experiments done! So? BTW Sahomos should be Chinese. The Pure Samoans are all extinct, Sahomos are CHINESE

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#484 Feb 19, 2013
TamaMaiSamoa wrote:
lol.. U can tell a tongan and samoan by attitude too 1 more savage the other more noble.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#485 Feb 19, 2013
hingofua wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's ur proof rock wiping.slave? Lmfao, let me guess uhhh Ah-Ching??? He doesn't even have PROOF himself of any Experiments done! So? BTW Sahomos should be Chinese. The Pure Samoans are all extinct, Sahomos are CHINESE
hi savage.. Just drinking chi tea.. And listening to classical music.. U wanna banana.. Ha ha ha ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#486 Feb 19, 2013
I met tongan guy.. Most r black.. I thought they were fijian at first.. They like fitis.. Try showing light skin people.. But the black.. In and out.. They have no idea of what civilized means.. In tonga.. They riot like typical negros..
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#487 Feb 19, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
I met tongan guy.. Most r black.. I thought they were fijian at first.. They like fitis.. Try showing light skin people.. But the black.. In and out.. They have no idea of what civilized means.. In tonga.. They riot like typical negros..
listen you are a slave to us fijian and Tongan we show our real people you show cook islanders and Tahitian because the real Samoan is burnt toast they all live in apia ahahahaha monkey slave your not lighter then me but i guess your Irish blood made you look like a abo then a western Samoan ahahahahaah fat boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Dec 11 james cook 687
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web