Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#213 Aug 19, 2012
Tongans are the ones that sleep with thier cousins and banned from horse racing tracks.

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attac...
hahahahaha!
Poly KING

Sunnyvale, CA

#214 Aug 19, 2012
Tagata Folau O le Vasa wrote:
Tongans are the ones that sleep with thier cousins and banned from horse racing tracks.
http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attac...
hahahahaha!
snoring.... you must be over 40 years old... your comeback sense of humor tactics are gay and lame... old azz SaHOMO trying to be young again.. hahaha

another broke sahomo using a youtube link. i notice when you elephant seals run out of things to say, you resort to videos... weak then, weak now... lol

Location hidden

#215 Aug 20, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>snoring.... you must be over 40 years old... your comeback sense of humor tactics are gay and lame... old azz SaHOMO trying to be young again.. hahaha
another broke sahomo using a youtube link. i notice when you elephant seals run out of things to say, you resort to videos... weak then, weak now... lol
Its funny you call us Sahomo's since only Homo's know other Homos.HAHAHA!!
dispositions

Auckland, New Zealand

#216 Aug 20, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>You live in Hawaii... and your screen says Sydney Australia... another Sahomo imposter trying to act like they are from Hawaii... hahahahaha wadda dumb ufa... hahahaha
hey wat's cool about Samoans in Hawaii anyway? we're about to take it over anyways haha the former Mayor was Samoan-German 'Mufi Hannemann', and every Samoan knows we populate Hawaii, I know there are hardly any Tongans because they're too poor to travel lmao. they only travel to NZ and back home lol true story. but only to go to NZ to be drowned out by Samoans (again! lmao)
Tompingpong

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#217 Aug 25, 2012
Tonga and Samoa should bowdown to daddy fiji. Fk you fat, lazy mokeys.

The Raja of fiji is the true king.

Location hidden

#218 Aug 26, 2012
Tompingpong wrote:
Tonga and Samoa should bowdown to daddy fiji. Fk you fat, lazy mokeys.
The Raja of fiji is the true king.
Your are retarded. Tonga and Samoa will never bow to niko uli, ai fuamiti o fiti.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#220 Aug 26, 2012
Samoans have a black ring around the collar... hahaha
Darkoo

London, UK

#221 Aug 29, 2012
Samoans are the fattest ugliest retards around. But they do know how to work a cement mixer, I'll give them that.

In short, they make good slaves.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#222 Aug 29, 2012
Darkoo wrote:
Samoans are the fattest ugliest retards around. But they do know how to work a cement mixer, I'll give them that.
In short, they make good slaves.
Hehe

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#223 Aug 29, 2012
The Hawaiian men have beautifully smooth bronzed skin, muscular but not overly so; Samoan men can be very tanned, dark brown, their bodies are muscular and though some are tall there are those that are stocky and shorter than the other cultures; The Tongan men have brown skin, they're are not overly muscular but a cross between the Hawaiian physique and Samoan, now I haven't seen one that is ever really dark, but their facial features are softer, not feminine, just softer; The Maori man is tall, not all of them, but I know that my Maori cousins in New Zealand are tall, they too are muscular but lean and light skinned to a regular tan.

This is only my opinion and not meant as an insult to anyone from these wonderful cultures. As for the women I think they are all beautiful! Much Respect!
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#224 Aug 29, 2012
alofa777 wrote:
The Hawaiian men have beautifully smooth bronzed skin, muscular but not overly so; Samoan men can be very tanned, dark brown, their bodies are muscular and though some are tall there are those that are stocky and shorter than the other cultures; The Tongan men have brown skin, they're are not overly muscular but a cross between the Hawaiian physique and Samoan, now I haven't seen one that is ever really dark, but their facial features are softer, not feminine, just softer; The Maori man is tall, not all of them, but I know that my Maori cousins in New Zealand are tall, they too are muscular but lean and light skinned to a regular tan.
This is only my opinion and not meant as an insult to anyone from these wonderful cultures. As for the women I think they are all beautiful! Much Respect!
What a lot of fafa you a FIJIAN stop with the dreaming honey get real your a fijian all them bitch are yours for the taking ahahahah you should know by now
Maori here

Christchurch, New Zealand

#226 Sep 5, 2012
fiji is gay just like their african cousins.
Maori here

#227 Sep 5, 2012
Fiji is gay like their black african cousins
Maori here

#228 Sep 5, 2012
Fiji is gay like their african cousins
Maori here

#229 Sep 5, 2012
Samaons are just normal people like me and you. They are beatiful people have you seen one i have i've seen lots of pretty faces. so not all of the samoans are ugly you dumb ass. Go and fuck yourself. You probaly havent seen any handsome, pretty faces before because you hang around with ugly people hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahashahah ahahashahah. shame go hang yourself you low life london is so gay
Maori here

#230 Sep 5, 2012
Samaons are not ugly, they are beatiful people. have you seen one in person well i have. Samoans are good looking people, i'm Maori and i know that for sure. Go and fuck yourself you probaly havent seen handsome pretty faces before. Because you to busy hanging around ugly people ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahahhah..........hah ahahahahahahahahahah go and hang yourself......ahahahahahahahah ahahahahah
Maori here

#231 Sep 5, 2012
fiji is so gay just look at them. They will look like great slaves just like their african cousins.
Maori here

#232 Sep 5, 2012
fijians make good slaves, Tonga ruled over parts of samoa, niue, tokelau, cook islands, and parts of fiji. Tonga ruled those islands for one hundered and seventy years. shame fiji you got onced ruled by a smaller nation tonga.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#233 Sep 5, 2012
Tongans are usually fat ... 99% of the time and always hungry and out of breath and squeeky high pitch voices and scab smokes and take bear that's left on tables, when they fight usually come from behind with a blind shot then a quick poki in the arse if u not alert, most their men are gay ........fiti's are just plain burnt , talking about how they wanna be warriors and their woman can sometimes get mistakenly for men sumilar to those toga's .....very ugly and dusturbing .... Most palangi's living next to them carry pepper spray or tasers to keep these animals from eating their families , poor people
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#234 Sep 5, 2012
tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
What a lot of fafa you a FIJIAN stop with the dreaming honey get real your a fijian all them bitch are yours for the taking ahahahah you should know by now
once again an out of control monkey trying to mark his territory , needs another dose of antidepressant and quickly out back in secure cage, shoot if monkey gets aggressive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Dec 11 james cook 687
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web