Samoan prison gang in Hawaii - USO- target of FBI investigation

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Samoa News

The Federal Bureau of Investigation in Honolulu has no comment at this time on an ongoing federal investigation into a Samoan prison gang reportedly operating at the state and federal prisons in Hawai'i. Samoa News learned of the investigation after the federal court in Honolulu released Wednesday the superseding indictment against Honolulu Police ... (more)

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of72
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SURF808

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

Wholeheartedly agreed with sister Proud...

Sister Moon, LtbR, Elektra Blue and Samoa melbourne; Beautiful advises and words of wisdom. Couldn't have stated any better. Bravo Zulu to all of you.

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Judged:

Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why I have a lot of respect for you. We don't see eye to eye on some things (you know what I mean)....:), but when you have something to say people listen. If that's not a gift I don't know what is.
Fa'afetai o lau pule lea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thank you Proud for your kind and heartfelt thoughts. Yes sis Proud, I know what you mean :)...that is what makes friendships quite unique and equally special. Regardless of personalities,differences of opinion or thought...we as friends,always find common ground. I equally appreciate and have a lot of respect for you as well, and I always will sis.

Thank you for the song, it stirs the Soul to remember. It reminds me of my dear parents...may they rest in God's loving care. I just felt compelled and inspired to share because..it is a subject that for so many of us,becomes a passionate subject of discussion.

May God continue to guide,protect and bless you and your family.

It is friends like you that inspire and give meaning to such music

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I will never forget your kindness and friendship.
Fa'afetai tele lava Proud...my sister, my friend.
Goodbye Atlantis

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

FBI = Completely incompetent. In USA gangs thrive
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Judged:

Sis thank you so much for the words of wisdom, well….lol. There’s no need for all this Masina (throwing hands in the air) it was nothing ,just an honest opinion that’s all.

I’m glad the song touched your fatu…:). Sometimes we need to go back to where it all started(remember our families/parents and their sacrifices)in order for us to move forward. You’re right this is a great subject to discuss as an avenue to give support, encouragement and show of love to our people (not just Samoan but Tongans, Hawaiians and all Pacific people who find themselves in this difficult predicament.

Life is and always will be a process of problem solving. As soon as we overcome one another comes along. Our only option is to learn how to cope, not whether we will or not.

LOL@ the “differences of opinion”. That’s so true. Sometimes I feel like disowning you but thought better of it…lol. In my own opinion if we shut people out of our lives because they rub us the wrong way and never give these relationships a chance to work, then we’ve missed the point of what relationships is all about.

BTW I love the song. Fa’afetai tele lava mo fa’amanuiaga ma lapataiga a oe le uso. Ia Fa’amanuia fo’i le Atua ia te oe ma le aiga.

Manuia
SURF808

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

Sisters Moon and Proud,

Soia lua ke misa ma fekagisi so'o, ua koeikiki lava lua fofoa i le 'ali...

O e fufulu lua maka ga o mai lea e ku'iku'i vae o le koeaiga.... hahaha lol
Clear wethr San Diego

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

A-L-K wrote:
<quoted text>
????....WTF??? "bloody Shot".....are u some european gangster or r u frontin to imitating one? Very poor attempt.Lol

Too funny lol!
Rich Dude

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

They are as stupid as an Oakland Niglett.

“Bleu”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Rich Dude wrote:
They are as stupid as an Oakland Niglett.
Please we aren't interested in what you think of yourself.
Jimbo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Here in Australia the Prison system is based on race eg : Australian ( White ) , Abo (Black) , Middle Eastern , Pacfic Islanders ( Samoan- Tongans-Cook Islanders etc ) including NZ Maori's and Asian ....
Sione Leung Wai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

that's because in San Quinn , Pelican Bay , Folsom etc Samoans & Tongans are outnumbered in there . As for San Quinn under the leadership of Clement Brown ( Kelrmeke aka "Meke" ) a Lifer USO. Card is Samoan & Tongan regardless of what Set/Race you were on the outside ]..... In there they rep Polynesian Race / USO card .. Kelrmeke & Bobo run kitchen detail there in San Quinn .......
kiuss

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Bring all your gangster prisoners here and we'll make them climb a coconut tree upside down.....and of course butt naked. That will be a scene. US recently reported our Prison Systems one of the worst in the world and GAVE us recommendations. Our PM only read the first page of the report...and who knows what he did with it...
Someone

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

The least of Gods littlest angels in Heaven are infinitely much more powerful than all the samoan gang members combined. Just one look from any of these little angels, and these Samoans will quake in mortal fear and pee in their pants or lavas. Bring a gang member is very embarrassing and no proof at all of ones manhood. Join the military and serve honorably, then you know your a real man.
KeenUso

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Uso is the name me and my poly boys get called
Fasi fo mea

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Please! Can a real gangster from Halawa please inform everybody what is really goin on in there!

Since: May 10

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

As a former ACO, I can tell you that no one is running anything. The samoan 'inmates have more power, among inmates, because of # and togetherness. The Samoans and Hawaiians work together.
KeenUso

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Apparently Hawaiians migrated from Samoa
Palu Sami

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

manoa wrote:
As a former ACO, I can tell you that no one is running anything. The samoan 'inmates have more power, among inmates, because of # and togetherness. The Samoans and Hawaiians work together.
As a former ACO, I can tell you that the USO FAMILY was the stongest gang before. But most of the original SHOTCALLERS are no longer in there.
xero

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

lucky thery are no longer exist lol
KAMALANI

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Palu Sami wrote:
<quoted text> As a former ACO, I can tell you that the USO FAMILY was the stongest gang before. But most of the original SHOTCALLERS are no longer in there.
I noticed how you said WAS the stongest gang before.
Well what about NOW!! WHO IS THE STRONGEST GANG IN HALAWA PRISON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
kefe tha great one

Paeroa, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

all she wrotes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of72
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 9 hr forbidthebottomline 118
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 15 hr vcgf 105
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sat Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Jul 10 SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
•••
•••