Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

... thinking it was the Pizza Guy delivering my Pizza and it was a stalker of a Samoan Chick that I haven't spoken to in about 6 months - WTF. She called from a different phone so that I did not recognise the number as belonging to Her otherwise I would have ignored it.

So I answer the phone and She's like, "Hiiii!! OMG long time no hear rah rah ... we should meet up .. blah blah" - basicaally started talking as if I gave a sh^t - OMG.

Shux Man - How many times do I have to tell this Girl to f^ck off in so many ways before She gets the message? She effing put me off my Pizza that I was so looking foward to .. UGH ..

Has Anyone had this problem of Samoan Girl stalkers?
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Soraia wrote:
... thinking it was the Pizza Guy delivering my Pizza and it was a stalker of a Samoan Chick that I haven't spoken to in about 6 months - WTF. She called from a different phone so that I did not recognise the number as belonging to Her otherwise I would have ignored it.
So I answer the phone and She's like, "Hiiii!! OMG long time no hear rah rah ... we should meet up .. blah blah" - basicaally started talking as if I gave a sh^t - OMG.
Shux Man - How many times do I have to tell this Girl to f^ck off in so many ways before She gets the message? She effing put me off my Pizza that I was so looking foward to .. UGH ..
call her one more time Soraia then we can have a threesome your cocount picture might help us all.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
call her one more time Soraia then we can have a threesome your cocount picture might help us all.
I never expected it to be Her on the line hence the reason for my very slow reaction and not hanging up instantly LOL.

*Next time I will*

I answered my Phone because I thought it was the Pizza Guy - I was waiting for His call, lol.

PS I don't get what you mean by my Picture.

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

LOOOL - Too Funny, should've just hung up on her, if she doesnt take that as a hint & decides to call back just be like oh sorry I've got bad reception,* Hang Up Again *
Tiumalu_Star

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

or u can stfu

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

NESIAN wrote:
LOOOL - Too Funny, should've just hung up on her, if she doesnt take that as a hint & decides to call back just be like oh sorry I've got bad reception,* Hang Up Again *
Aw thanks Nesian! I really like that idea lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Tiumalu_Star wrote:
or u can stfu
Yeah, so next time when I realise it's Her; I'll remain SILENT on the other end and then hang up, lol.

We have absolutely NOTHING in common and I've seriously told Her to piss off [politely of course lol] in the past hence the reason why never in a billion years I thought She would call me as if we were Buddies.

I can't believe how deluded some People are.

“Super Progressive AA Chick”

Since: Aug 12

Really?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Soraia wrote:
lmao @ rah rah, blah blah
FAUFAUTUA

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
You sly dog you!!! You took advantage of the opertunity to say threesome so you can diquise ur gayness and have Soraia have a go on ur muli huh!!! Hahahahahahahahaha.......prett y sly dingdong!!!!!;)

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••