|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

pingpongbugger wrote:
<quoted text>
you ashamed ^_^
fiti's are not only the blackest apes they also are the ugliest equal to toga hahaha
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> fiti's are not only the blackest apes they also are the ugliest equal to toga hahaha
and your blacker then fijian in suva and the whole of polynesia ahahahah.

“Simply Majestic ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

why does a samoan would even hope to want to be skinny & lighted skinned?.. what the eff is that??

I say heck no, I think we should never hope because we have a unique skin color & we are very proportionate..plus we never have to tan ourselves!! just saying

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

ProudIslander wrote:
why does a samoan would even hope to want to be skinny & lighted skinned?.. what the eff is that??
I say heck no, I think we should never hope because we have a unique skin color & we are very proportionate..plus we never have to tan ourselves!! just saying
Well, most Samoans think light skinned and being skinny is a beauty trait or a factor of being attractive. Yet so many Samoans aren't skinny nor light skinned. Yes, you Samoans don't need to ever get a tan for your complexion is usually just fine...

But why Do Samoans think being light skinned makes you pretty or superior? Beats me... LOL

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Ohhh shadap poly queen. You have major issues cause you're so damn ugly. lol

“Simply Majestic ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Well, most Samoans think light skinned and being skinny is a beauty trait or a factor of being attractive. Yet so many Samoans aren't skinny nor light skinned. Yes, you Samoans don't need to ever get a tan for your complexion is usually just fine...
But why Do Samoans think being light skinned makes you pretty or superior? Beats me... LOL
Well it is a beauty trait true no problem with that really! I think everyone's beautiful lol but that's me. Honestly beats me too. Lol
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

ungly is the right word lammoo well done poly king true horsey power.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••