Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> I thought uiha was joking about the 400 yrs. I guess not man those dam tongans are savages
No that timeline is all wrong. Talakaifaiki was expelled from Samoa in 1200 not 1400 - Ahoeitu established dominion over Samoa around 950 AD = 250 years give or take. Ufa wasn't joking though, she was just exaggerating (she's a moron).
raider4life

Hauula, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what happened...since now theyre pusses...lol
yes we eat that too savages yummy yummy
rosie ofa

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Cut it Out Samoans/Tongans are all one people . im half and half yhuees all need to be mature and let go of the past . thats long gone no need to carry it on keep the peace . its 2014 i love both nashes . and very proud to be both .
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Island queers.
Poly

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Faith wrote:
Island queers.
Sperm Dumpster gtfo of the Sa forum!

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Faith wrote:
Island queers.
Peace out Faithy don't forget our deal. Later Goddess!!!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace out Faithy don't forget our deal. Later Goddess!!!!!
Deal's off. That little c*nt "jestr" has posted on the New Baltimore thread talking sht about me. He doesn't realize I can see everything he writes. He is that fckng stupid. He also doesn't realize I don't live anywhere near New Baltimore. I don't even know where it is. I'm not that stupid.

Jestr has just fck'd himself. I was going to give him a pass if he kept his p**sy mouth shut.
umaga

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>thank u, tuipingpong... IDK what else we can say or do to continuously let the fat azz broke smelly black necked Samoans that we ruled their fat azz muliz. dangit!!! gosh darnit!!lmao hahahaha Tonga/Fisi for glory forever and eva!!lmao hahaha
Ufa to u bitch azz tonga punks! Fa'a Samoa...yeee
Pulu

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

umaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Ufa to u bitch azz tonga punks! Fa'a Samoa...yeee
Lol
Hahahhahahaha hosie

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Sick of Tongans but I think it's awesome that the Samoan people are moving up in all fields thanks tot he rock;) leave the past behind because actions speak louder than words stop
Hahahhahahaha hosie

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Also Troy polamalu

Since: Apr 14

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
TUIPINGPING
I find it ironic how you a (Fijian) has the nerve to try and call someone else a Slave being that Fiji has a long History of Slavery.
THE LAND OF SLAVES: FIJI
1) Native Fijians (Melanesians) have a long history of being slaves to Palagi's as well as there very own for example: Ratu Cakobau sold his own people as slaves specifically those from Lovoni (Fiji) etc......
2) A large amount of Indians were taken to Fiji as SLAVES. Whats crazy ablut this is these Indian Slaves now make up 40 to 50 percent of Fiji's population.
* So pingping before you try and call others slaves just know that FIJI is full of SLAVES.
Also the link you provided has alot of false information for one:
* Your link claimed that Tui Tonga possessed the 4 Papa Titles: Gatoaitele, Tamasoali'i, Tui Atua and Tui A'ana.
A) Tui Tonga never possesed any of these high titles of Samoa to top it off the Gatoaitele and Tamasoali'i titles did not exist until the Malietoa Family rose to power in other words these 2 titles were created by the Malietoa family many years after Tui Tonga was defeated so there is no way Tui Tonga held these titles.
WORDS OF ADVICE: Dont believe anything until you have looked into it yourself.
I love you, toa.

Since: Apr 14

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

tuipinngpong wrote:
A.D. 450
First actual record of Polynesia in Fiji. Apparently the people have reached Tonga. Possibly they had communicated with the Samoans.
A.D. 575 Tonga-Fijians occupied the coasts of Savaii and Upolu for 25 generations.
A.D. 1000-1200
The influence of the Tuimanu'a (King of the Manu'a group) in Upolu and Savaii had long been extinct. Aana and Atua Districts had risen into prominence.
A.D. 1200
The Tongans had power over Samoa, excluding Manu'a, possessing the four great royal titles - Tuiaana, Tuiatua, Gatoaitele and Tamasoaalii.
A.D.. 1600 Tongans expelled from Samoa, led by the Malietoa family.
its all there You monkeys read it and shut it slaves.
http://www.janesoceania.com/samoa_chron_histo...
Lol!! E, donka. Stop sourcing websites, they have no absolute credit. No king or queen of any kind validated that information, you dumbass.

Secondly, even if every inch of Samoan soil was supposedly conquered by you mulirash isumuz for three hundred eatadickabillion years, at the end of the day, your sorry ass 'king' and all his horsies git they asses handed all the way back to them, forever retreating into those doodoo fasidudu islands of yours FOREVER.

Se ufa just shut your dirty ass rings up already.
Afamasaga

Mount Victoria, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
A.D. 57 Tonga-Fijians occupied the coasts of Savaii and Upolu for 25 generations. thats pure fact now stop your lying and submit to our rule.
What rule? wheres your proof? Tui fiti defeated by Tui Manu'a fitiaumua, Tui Fiti lautala defeated by Tupa'imatuna, Tui Tonga Talaifei'i defeated by Malietoa, all while samoa were warring within its own districts. Funny how samoa kept its legends, folklore while toga looked at ours to try piece theres together.
LMAO at janes ocean link. Yous really need someone with atleast half the intell of Increase the peace or succumb to sudden death by kaka ur ulu.
samonga

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

Afamasaga wrote:
<quoted text>
What rule? wheres your proof? Tui fiti defeated by Tui Manu'a fitiaumua, Tui Fiti lautala defeated by Tupa'imatuna, Tui Tonga Talaifei'i defeated by Malietoa, all while samoa were warring within its own districts. Funny how samoa kept its legends, folklore while toga looked at ours to try piece theres together.
LMAO at janes ocean link. Yous really need someone with atleast half the intell of Increase the peace or succumb to sudden death by kaka ur ulu.
There was no TuiFiti, Lautala was half Tongan/Fijian... Tuitoga was ambushed when he went to inspect his dominion touring around Samoa n it went down in Upolu,which part of rule dont you understand? The rule when Tuitoga took both TuiAana n TuiAtua titles... You starting to understand what rule is now? Lol stop talking,you clueless...u gonna embarrass Samoa lol
Afamasaga

Kurnell, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no TuiFiti, Lautala was half Tongan/Fijian... Tuitoga was ambushed when he went to inspect his dominion touring around Samoa n it went down in Upolu,which part of rule dont you understand? The rule when Tuitoga took both TuiAana n TuiAtua titles... You starting to understand what rule is now? Lol stop talking,you clueless...u gonna embarrass Samoa lol
Your the only clueless one here. You could atleast be more specific with your comments. NO where in our history did tui toga ever acquire the tui atua nor tui aana. The geneology speaks for itself. Anyone coming from fiji was named Tui fiti or chief of fiti. Lautala was said to come from fiti and wished to find a suitable place to war with samoa. He anchored in the middle of upolu and savaii and brang a piece of land from fiji manono hence why in oral tradition this land is inferior to samoa. Ultimately he was defeated by tupaimatuna. As for the toga rule in samoa, highly unlikely for tupaimatuna married laufafaetonga at the time of occupation, who travelled to toga but was blown offcourse. Not to mention the tui atua and aana marriages at this time.
Lol your the embarassment here.
samonga

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Afamasaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the only clueless one here. You could atleast be more specific with your comments. NO where in our history did tui toga ever acquire the tui atua nor tui aana. The geneology speaks for itself. Anyone coming from fiji was named Tui fiti or chief of fiti. Lautala was said to come from fiti and wished to find a suitable place to war with samoa. He anchored in the middle of upolu and savaii and brang a piece of land from fiji manono hence why in oral tradition this land is inferior to samoa. Ultimately he was defeated by tupaimatuna. As for the toga rule in samoa, highly unlikely for tupaimatuna married laufafaetonga at the time of occupation, who travelled to toga but was blown offcourse. Not to mention the tui atua and aana marriages at this time.
Lol your the embarassment here.
Obviously your family are nothing but kitchenhand matai's which is why you're clueless...go ask your family chief dumbass! If you didnt know Tuitoga took TuiAana n TuiAtua title? Then i'm talking to a clueless moepi n its obvious you dont know why Lautala wanted to wage war in Samoa? He was a Half Tongan/Fijian from Lau group dumbass .... U dont know shat haha more like u hoping i'll explain it so u can turn around n pretend u knew all along lol polo u not fooling anyone...shat even my nephew knows the story u tryna say ^^^ inside out n he's only 8yrs old...i wouldnt be talking if i was embarassed,i wouldn't be talking if i didn't know what i was talking about! Check your stuff clueless boy
Afamasaga

Kurnell, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously your family are nothing but kitchenhand matai's which is why you're clueless...go ask your family chief dumbass! If you didnt know Tuitoga took TuiAana n TuiAtua title? Then i'm talking to a clueless moepi n its obvious you dont know why Lautala wanted to wage war in Samoa? He was a Half Tongan/Fijian from Lau group dumbass .... U dont know shat haha more like u hoping i'll explain it so u can turn around n pretend u knew all along lol polo u not fooling anyone...shat even my nephew knows the story u tryna say ^^^ inside out n he's only 8yrs old...i wouldnt be talking if i was embarassed,i wouldn't be talking if i didn't know what i was talking about! Check your stuff clueless boy
What a waste of breath you are. If you know samoa history, then you know my last name says who i am a descendant of Tui aana and Atua. Thats a fact moepi. So you tryna teach me about my gafa? Tui toga quarelled with malietoas clan, hence why Tui Atua and Aana never recognised Malietoa till later. Your grand daddys been on that ava too long.
Afamasaga

Kurnell, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Tui fiti lautala wars with tupaimatuna, he brings a piece of land with him in between upolu and savai'i to conquer both. It is named Manono for the innumerable of samoans who were slain. Ultimatley he was defeated by Tupaimatuna with help from Sasa'umani.
samonga

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Afamasaga wrote:
<quoted text>
What a waste of breath you are. If you know samoa history, then you know my last name says who i am a descendant of Tui aana and Atua. Thats a fact moepi. So you tryna teach me about my gafa? Tui toga quarelled with malietoas clan, hence why Tui Atua and Aana never recognised Malietoa till later. Your grand daddys been on that ava too long.
Cut it out pelo...heaps of people come here n claim TuiAana n TuiAtua ...fact my ass coz ur orator needs a lesson...Tuitoga took both titles under himself . Meaning his rule was real lol we have people come here claiming to be Tuimanua descendant,when the shit hits the fan,they run n never look back... Are u one of dem? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) 23 min jestr 15
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 9 hr Proud 1,776
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 9 hr jestr 1
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) 16 hr fatherland 710
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 17 hr tongangodz 22
Does "Polynesian" Apply To Everyone? (Sep '12) 18 hr fatherland 198
Fijian are the Tui Samoa you all slaves Mon Mr T 24
•••
•••