Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

A.D. 450
First actual record of Polynesia in Fiji. Apparently the people have reached Tonga. Possibly they had communicated with the Samoans.

A.D. 575 Tonga-Fijians occupied the coasts of Savaii and Upolu for 25 generations.
A.D. 1000-1200
The influence of the Tuimanu'a (King of the Manu'a group) in Upolu and Savaii had long been extinct. Aana and Atua Districts had risen into prominence.

A.D. 1200
The Tongans had power over Samoa, excluding Manu'a, possessing the four great royal titles - Tuiaana, Tuiatua, Gatoaitele and Tamasoaalii.

A.D.. 1600 Tongans expelled from Samoa, led by the Malietoa family.
its all there You monkeys read it and shut it slaves.
http://www.janesoceania.com/samoa_chron_histo...
Indian Master

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Chronological order of Fijians....

http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images...

Im just glad i bought you guys for a good deal...

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Indian Master wrote:
Chronological order of Fijians....
http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images...
Im just glad i bought you guys for a good deal...
LMAO...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
A.D. 450
First actual record of Polynesia in Fiji. Apparently the people have reached Tonga. Possibly they had communicated with the Samoans.
A.D. 575 Tonga-Fijians occupied the coasts of Savaii and Upolu for 25 generations.
A.D. 1000-1200
The influence of the Tuimanu'a (King of the Manu'a group) in Upolu and Savaii had long been extinct. Aana and Atua Districts had risen into prominence.
A.D. 1200
The Tongans had power over Samoa, excluding Manu'a, possessing the four great royal titles - Tuiaana, Tuiatua, Gatoaitele and Tamasoaalii.
thank u, tuipingpong... IDK what else we can say or do to continuously let the fat azz broke smelly black necked Samoans that we ruled their fat azz muliz. dangit!!! gosh darnit!!lmao hahahaha Tonga/Fisi for glory forever and eva!!lmao hahaha
SURF808

Hastings, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

I'm very certain that history cannot be re-written, and I do acknowledge that "part" of Samoa (and so was Fiji by the way) was under Tongan rules in the past.

Bear in mind that it was the "slaves" that kicked-ass and threw the Tongan king out of Samoa.

As of today, the commoners in Tonga might as well be slaves to the king. Didn't they burn Nukualofa a couple of years ago when they tried to overthrow the king? LOL

What about Fiji nowadays? They have no credibility in the international community while still under dictatorship. Be thankful to your Indian masters and Vejay Singh... he he he...
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

SURF808 wrote:
I'm very certain that history cannot be re-written, and I do acknowledge that "part" of Samoa (and so was Fiji by the way) was under Tongan rules in the past.
Bear in mind that it was the "slaves" that kicked-ass and threw the Tongan king out of Samoa.
As of today, the commoners in Tonga might as well be slaves to the king. Didn't they burn Nukualofa a couple of years ago when they tried to overthrow the king? LOL
What about Fiji nowadays? They have no credibility in the international community while still under dictatorship. Be thankful to your Indian masters and Vejay Singh... he he he...
a very small part of samoa, but more important is that it was by samoan rulers, hence no tongan influence at all in samoa like there was in fiji, but plenty of samoan influence in tonga..just obvious, but the commoners wouldnt know any of this, they were too busy licking their samoan rulers polos..lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
a very small part of samoa, but more important is that it was by samoan rulers, hence no tongan influence at all in samoa like there was in fiji, but plenty of samoan influence in tonga..just obvious, but the commoners wouldnt know any of this, they were too busy licking their samoan rulers polos..lol
such denial... LOL too funny.. hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>such denial... LOL too funny.. hahaha
stating the obvious gorilla...but of course youre a commoner, too dumb. lol
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

all hail tonga/fisi

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
all hail tonga/fisi
there is no such thing as tongafisi, only lafa-koga-uku-fiki.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no such thing as tongafisi, only lafa-koga-uku-fiki.
black Samoan slave get back to work

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
black Samoan slave get back to work
TUIPINGPING

I find it ironic how you a (Fijian) has the nerve to try and call someone else a Slave being that Fiji has a long History of Slavery.

THE LAND OF SLAVES: FIJI

1) Native Fijians (Melanesians) have a long history of being slaves to Palagi's as well as there very own for example: Ratu Cakobau sold his own people as slaves specifically those from Lovoni (Fiji) etc......

2) A large amount of Indians were taken to Fiji as SLAVES. Whats crazy ablut this is these Indian Slaves now make up 40 to 50 percent of Fiji's population.

* So pingping before you try and call others slaves just know that FIJI is full of SLAVES.

Also the link you provided has alot of false information for one:

* Your link claimed that Tui Tonga possessed the 4 Papa Titles: Gatoaitele, Tamasoali'i, Tui Atua and Tui A'ana.

A) Tui Tonga never possesed any of these high titles of Samoa to top it off the Gatoaitele and Tamasoali'i titles did not exist until the Malietoa Family rose to power in other words these 2 titles were created by the Malietoa family many years after Tui Tonga was defeated so there is no way Tui Tonga held these titles.

WORDS OF ADVICE: Dont believe anything until you have looked into it yourself.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
TUIPINGPING
I find it ironic how you a (Fijian) has the nerve to try and call someone else a Slave being that Fiji has a long History of Slavery.
1) Native Fijians (Melanesians) have a long history of being slaves to Palagi's as well as there very own for example: Ratu Cakobau sold his own people as slaves specifically those from Lovoni (Fiji) etc......
2) A large amount of Indians were taken to Fiji as SLAVES. Whats crazy ablut this is these Indian Slaves now make up 40 to 50 percent of Fiji's population.
* So pingping before you try and call others slaves just know that FIJI is full of SLAVES.
* Your link claimed that Tui Tonga possessed the 4 Papa Titles: Gatoaitele, Tamasoali'i, Tui Atua and Tui A'ana.
A) Tui Tonga never possesed any of these high titles of Samoa to top it off the Gatoaitele and Tamasoali'i titles did not exist until the Malietoa Family rose to power in other words these 2 titles were created by the Malietoa family many years after Tui Tonga was defeated so there is no way Tui Tonga held these titles.
Malietoa Family only have royal blood because they send 1000 Samoan princess to Marry fijian you know it. 30,000 Samoan sent to Fiji in black birding and banished Chiefs from the German to work for the Fijjan. And 450 Ad Fiji ruled Samoa for 500 years before we pass on power to Tui tonga.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
TUIPINGPING
Tui tonga then did 400 years of slavery were 1000s of Samoa were sent to Fiji to work and build our war ships and This women married the warlords which gave them some power in ruining villages.
you know it so do i.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
TUIPINGPING
A.D. 57 Tonga-Fijians occupied the coasts of Savaii and Upolu for 25 generations. thats pure fact now stop your lying and submit to our rule.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
TUIPINGPING
SUVA,SAVUSAVU all them places are name are of Samoan princess
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
TUIPINGPING
Lovoni (Fiji) sided with Mafau the king of Lau Fiji : Ratu Cakobau help the Malietoa Family by giving them Royal blood you understand.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
TUIPINGPING
Ill admit fiji has a lot of slaves
raider4life

Hauula, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
A.D. 450
A.D. 1000-1200
A.D. 1200
I thought uiha was joking about the 400 yrs. I guess not man those dam tongans are savages
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> I thought uiha was joking about the 400 yrs. I guess not man those dam tongans are savages
Wonder what happened...since now theyre pusses...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of96
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 3 hr WTF 114
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 8 hr Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 21 hr Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) 22 hr Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Thu SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Jul 9 Stuart Cudahy 4,405
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••