is it true that western Samoa are Micronesian.

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ping pong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

They don't look polynesian in fact I think fijian and tongan gave them their bloodline. After all fiji ruled samoa for 700 years and tongan for 500 years. Why is western Samoa so short and Micronesian looking with a chinky face did they get rape by Chinese after we fijian and tongan made them look like humans.
ping pong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

To me it sounds like a waste of sperm and they look like a abo but browner ahahaha big noise big lips.
Hamo

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

ping pong wrote:
To me it sounds like a waste of sperm and they look like a abo but browner ahahaha big noise big lips.
What don't you get the the full blooded fijian exactly look like that ^ as you've just described lmao what a dumb ape! lol go jump off a bridge u waste of fece haha
Tonga

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Ok are these you hamo being funny
Ssd

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Micronesians don't look chink you dump fuck only the mixed once who decided to mix with other race like Japanese and Filipinos why don't you guys go to Micronesia and look around before you start making bullshit online Micronesians da Micronesians originals look have ancestry from salomon and png islands there are also tribes in Micronesian island who have same languages as Polynesians and some will claim they came from Samoa because they can understand some of the Samoan language Micronesia is a name people living in it is of Polynesian Melanesian Micronesian some micros will have ancestry from Melanesia heavily and some from Polynesia as for Guam it is part of the US kind of like Hawaii that has a lot of Japanese Filipinos living in it get yo shit straitened bitch
Ssd

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Micronesian look Micronesian we don't wanna look Polynesian even tho some micros are Polynesian they claim Micronesian we proud of Micronesia and our tough ancestors who fought off many invaders even Polynesians couldn't invade our islands were Micronesians and we look Micronesian and we are proud of it
Ssd

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Samoans look chinks just putting it out Thea some do look Chinese not gonna lie and don't tell me I'm lying cuz I live around Samoans my whole life

Since: Oct 13

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

No they are not Micronesian , they are polynesian.
Tonganz

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Ssd wrote:
Samoans look chinks just putting it out Thea some do look Chinese not gonna lie and don't tell me I'm lying cuz I live around Samoans my whole life
nd no one cares what you say you fat black burnt Filipino lookalike lol. Us Polynesians could've invaded your island with ease.
xaen

Micronesia, Federated States of

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

clearly polynesian are bigger than micronesian, but they could be related by their way living..traditions, cooking styles, language, and etc..
ssd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Tonganz wrote:
<quoted text>
nd no one cares what you say you fat black burnt Filipino lookalike lol. Us Polynesians could've invaded your island with ease.
all I kno is Micronesians been through Polynesia why do some tongans Samoans look Micronesian black curly hair some aftoish hair same look don't call Micronesians short cuz I'm 5"11 my uncles are 6"foot wights 260 pounds of build
ssd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Tonganz wrote:
<quoted text>
dud what about tongans lol they look like flips themselfs
ssd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

xaen wrote:
clearly polynesian are bigger than micronesian, but they could be related by their way living..traditions, cooking styles, language, and etc..
there are islands in Micronesia where the people are nothing but big look up Nauruans
ssd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Tonganz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol even the missionarys took over Samoa n Polynesian island with ease did you kno missionarys don't go out at night or certain areas in Micronesia because Micronesians are violent the same violent ways is the reason most islands in Polynesia and Melanesia the people look Micronesian Micronesians will conquer Polynesian islands with ease Polynesians may be big but history tells Micronesians are like Vikings of the oceans we our body's are big enough to whip some polys with our speed on the side we also have our giants
ssd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Oh on top of that how do Polynesian kno how to umu the way to roast meet on rocks covered with banana leaved Micronesians that's how they roast beef how do Polynesians kno our chants cheeeehooo that chant is been going on in Micronesia for decades how do Polynesians kno these things that Micronesian been doing because Polynesians came from Micronesia
Pulu

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

ssd wrote:
Oh on top of that how do Polynesian kno how to umu the way to roast meet on rocks covered with banana leaved Micronesians that's how they roast beef how do Polynesians kno our chants cheeeehooo that chant is been going on in Micronesia for decades how do Polynesians kno these things that Micronesian been doing because Polynesians came from Micronesia
Ah shut up you dumb micro, you micros are a product of Polynesian and Melanesian sperm mixed together. Lol fact! Thats why you do our cheehooo chants and know the umu. But then the Japanese raped you guys, and I mean it literally! Hihihi Some Samoans only look Chinese through Chinese workers that the Germans brought to Samoa. Those Chinese settled down to have families. You Micronesians were rxped by Japs! See the difference? So come again? Lol hihihi
Pulu

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

ssd wrote:
<quoted text>all I kno is Micronesians been through Polynesia why do some tongans Samoans look Micronesian black curly hair some aftoish hair same look don't call Micronesians short cuz I'm 5"11 my uncles are 6"foot wights 260 pounds of build
Lmao you got it twisted micro, you have curly due to the polynesian/Melanesian mix that made you microz! Polynesians were an are known to be the master navigators of the sea, so spittin your bullshxt! Hihihi You stated "my uncles are 6 foot wights 260 pounds of build" lol yup must be his polynesian blood! hahaha
Pulu

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

ssd wrote:
<quoted text>lol even the missionarys took over Samoa n Polynesian island with ease did you kno missionarys don't go out at night or certain areas in Micronesia because Micronesians are violent the same violent ways is the reason most islands in Polynesia and Melanesia the people look Micronesian Micronesians will conquer Polynesian islands with ease Polynesians may be big but history tells Micronesians are like Vikings of the oceans we our body's are big enough to whip some polys with our speed on the side we also have our giants
So what are your giants gonna do? Way my kae? Hihihi All the micros I see nowadays are short burnt Asians lol tbh. They always chill with polys cuz they know we stronger hihi Polynesians were the Vikings of the pacific, we had empires the stretched all across the pacific! It's even known in our stories! Micronesian never had an empire, they have always been divided hihihi so your Vikings? Hihihi The fact is You Micronesians are originally polynesian and Melanesian mix hihihi
Pulu

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

What's even more funny is you Micronesians are copying Polynesian dances because you microz lost your culture! Lol pity

http://youtu.be/eMszkihT2nk
Fine example of a chuukese trying to copy the "Samoan Fire knife Dance" .lol Not to mention, you guys copied other polynesian dances to, you know what I'm talking about. But it saaalgud lol cuz you guys were originally from Polynesian and Melanesian Blood hihihi
Pulu

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Heather46637 wrote:
No they are not Micronesian , they are polynesian.
Don't mind pingpolo suga, e Valea le ufa fiki! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 7 hr forbidthebottomline 106
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 7 hr jestr 695
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Thu Proud 1,767
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Thu SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Wed Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Jul 9 Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) Jul 8 Mr T 46
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••