PewPew

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

most people don't know this , but my daddy was devastated and commit suicide over this terrible tragedy , as a little chubby size 4xl 10 year old snot nose kid i witnessed my daddy in tears which smudged his eyeliner into his eyes causing him pain, but the death of freddie was more devastating than a little eyeliner in his eye that he took his own life.....rip in daddy ...ofa atu fakamolemole , saipe saipe ofa atu freddie
uiha

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

i loved Freddie too, your daddy has great taste toko....tamasi'i , u wanna hook up sometime ?...xxx
uiha

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

i hear u have a pusipolo like me , we would be perfect match....kiss kiss ....blow one right back to me if u love me....xxxx
PewPew

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

kiss sent hun xxxx
Sasa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

MMMM I caught that kiss xxxx Oohh im so turned on im goin to ram ma azz with a Mt Franklin bottle ....ooooooooo sshhiieet that hurt!
Sasa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

I would luuurrve to be gang raped by some hunky Maori men...mmmmmmmm they can poke their tongues in ma azz anytime
Pewpew fatty sister

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

PewPew wrote:
most people don't know this , but my daddy was devastated and commit suicide over this terrible tragedy , as a little chubby size 4xl 10 year old snot nose kid i witnessed my daddy in tears which smudged his eyeliner into his eyes causing him pain, but the death of freddie was more devastating than a little eyeliner in his eye that he took his own life.....rip in daddy ...ofa atu fakamolemole , saipe saipe ofa atu freddie
....i hear ya bro, u maybe gay but atleast we can now both suck polo's ....godbless bro ......hola out to uiha
Sasa

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Pewpew fatty sister wrote:
<quoted text>....i hear ya bro, u maybe gay but atleast we can now both suck polo's ....godbless bro ......hola out to uiha
Hahaha I know your not PewPews sister. Because he grew up an orphan and was raised by a secret ninja society trained as a elite assassin. But for me, I was trained as a geisha in a Japanese brothal and was raped continuously by little asian business men .....gee I loved my job
Pewpews pimp

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha I know your not PewPews sister. Because he grew up an orphan and was raised by a secret ninja society trained as a elite assassin. But for me, I was trained as a geisha in a Japanese brothal and was raped continuously by little asian business men .....gee I loved my job
yes correct, he was the fat ninja then he got caught sniffing his masters undies pewpew was then handed over to me and now my top bitch , i recommend pewpew to anyone who wants their polo licked, pulled or tickled for a discount price
Sasa Geisha master

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Sasa....I remember you!! You are that geisha that never charged for your sex with boys...remember the time when the Apia rugby team came to Japan and you put on your white makeup and tied your little flat feet.....That front row sure did pack their scrum in your muli..aahhh they were the good ol days
PewPew

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Sasa Geisha master wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Sasa....I remember you!! You are that geisha that never charged for your sex with boys...remember the time when the Apia rugby team came to Japan and you put on your white makeup and tied your little flat feet.....That front row sure did pack their scrum in your muli..aahhh they were the good ol days
that's a lie , why would Sasa look at boys like I do when he has all the woman, please geisha master, i can't help u out in this lie, Sasa has proved he is a gladiator and when he pounded my sisters and my mummy , they smiled for the rest of the year, plus , I've seen Sasa in action with my sister , best fufu i had in years mate ....sorry Sasa , but geisha is a blues ........ps, any chance i can't get a feel of your polo??
PewPew

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

just one please uce

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
white and black samoans 6 hr horny cat 2
Samoan women are very beautiful. Mon David1 8
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Mon Navosa 123
Why Do People ASSUME Hawaiians Are Asian? (Apr '12) Sun Tui Micronesia 89
25 Samoans on nfl rosters for 2013 season (Sep '13) Aug 17 taepu_faafana 18
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) Aug 15 Teeny 28
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Aug 14 BaRsONPirU 824
•••
•••