Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#84 Jun 15, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> see, unlike your stories , this is actually fact, my phone cannot open them up, but hey ...not going to lose sleep over it , so sorry if u spent the last 7 days gathering up information that cannot be seen ....sorry lol
Sure, sure buddy whatever you say lol facts are facts
Sasa

Australia

#85 Jun 15, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep making excuses while I laugh at your fear of reality.Got you scared to even face the facts of samoan homo tendencies lol but it's not your fault it's in your blood.
.....oh yeah so scared , u have me rattled and all shook up haha.......your the ine caught up with these poofter stories maybe u the one with the homo tendencies u hide so well , damn it, u nearly got away with it lol
Sasa

Australia

#86 Jun 15, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, sure buddy whatever you say lol facts are facts
....can u please bring some

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#87 Jun 15, 2013
You can't disregard facts with opinion no matter how many times you repeat yourself lol

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#88 Jun 15, 2013
Androphilia refers to sexual attraction to adult males whereas gynephilia refers to sexual attraction to adult females. In Western populations, androphilia in males is familial, but the precise nature of this phenomenon is unclear. Some studies show that androphilic males have preponderances of androphilic male relatives in the maternal, but not paternal, line. In contrast, other studies show that male androphilia clusters in both the maternal and paternal lines. Low fertility populations are susceptible to producing anomalous patterns with respect to biodemographic correlates of male sexual orientation, which may account for discrepancies in the familial patterning of male androphilia across Western studies. We focused on a high fertility population to determine which pattern, if any, prevailed. The prevalence of androphilic male relatives was compared for Samoan gynephilic and androphilic male probands. Samoan androphilic males are known locally as fa'afafine. Compared to Samoan gynephilic males, fa'afafine had significantly more fa'afafine relatives in their maternal and paternal lines. The prevalence of fa'afafine relatives was not significantly different between the paternal and maternal lines for fa'afafine or gynephilic male probands. These findings indicate that male androphilia is familial in Samoa and that it clusters in both the paternal and maternal lines in high fertility populations. We consider our findings in the context of possible explanations for the familial clustering of male androphilia. In addition, we detail how the data presented here illuminate the prevalence of male androphilia in the Samoan population.

"In addition, we detail how the data presented here illuminate the prevalence of male androphilia in the Samoan population"

ROFL!!! being a fafa is in your blood samoans bwahahahahaha

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#89 Jun 15, 2013
Sasa

Australia

#90 Jun 15, 2013
sorry but as i said before , couldn't open them up, sorry can't help u therefore cannot acknowledge something you could've made up , can u try something else to prove what u saying is truthful , if it's no strain to your brain and can u find other avenues that would allow me to open up files u want me to read, would be appreciated ....thank u
Sasa

Australia

#91 Jun 15, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-post
...yes, slow people do have a knack for doing things twice , or u don't by any chance stutter ...just curious

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#92 Jun 15, 2013
Sasa wrote:
sorry but as i said before , couldn't open them up, sorry can't help u therefore cannot acknowledge something you could've made up , can u try something else to prove what u saying is truthful , if it's no strain to your brain and can u find other avenues that would allow me to open up files u want me to read, would be appreciated ....thank u
LOL these posts are for EDUCATED samoans.You and I both know you don't fall into that category lol.Nice try clogging up the thread but you can't hide the truth.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#94 Jun 15, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Androphilia refers to sexual attraction to adult males whereas gynephilia refers to sexual attraction to adult females. In Western populations, androphilia in males is familial, but the precise nature of this phenomenon is unclear. Some studies show that androphilic males have preponderances of androphilic male relatives in the maternal, but not paternal, line. In contrast, other studies show that male androphilia clusters in both the maternal and paternal lines. Low fertility populations are susceptible to producing anomalous patterns with respect to biodemographic correlates of male sexual orientation, which may account for discrepancies in the familial patterning of male androphilia across Western studies. We focused on a high fertility population to determine which pattern, if any, prevailed. The prevalence of androphilic male relatives was compared for Samoan gynephilic and androphilic male probands. Samoan androphilic males are known locally as fa'afafine. Compared to Samoan gynephilic males, fa'afafine had significantly more fa'afafine relatives in their maternal and paternal lines. The prevalence of fa'afafine relatives was not significantly different between the paternal and maternal lines for fa'afafine or gynephilic male probands. These findings indicate that male androphilia is familial in Samoa and that it clusters in both the paternal and maternal lines in high fertility populations. We consider our findings in the context of possible explanations for the familial clustering of male androphilia. In addition, we detail how the data presented here illuminate the prevalence of male androphilia in the Samoan population.
"In addition, we detail how the data presented here illuminate the prevalence of male androphilia in the Samoan population"
ROFL!!! being a fafa is in your blood samoans bwahahahahaha
Re-post

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#96 Jun 15, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Authors:Doug P Vanderlaan, Deanna L Forrester, Lanna J Petterson, Paul L Vasey
Author affiliations:1. Department of Psychology, University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, AB, Canada
2. Gender Identity Service, Child, Youth, and Family Program, Intergenerational Wellness Centre, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 80 Workman Way, Toronto, ON, M6J 1H4, Canada
Re-post
ioee

Auckland, New Zealand

#97 Jun 15, 2013
I MEA YOUR MOM PLEAS IM SAMOA ARE YOU SAMOA? OLE AHHH MANUIA LOU ASO

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#98 Jun 15, 2013
ioee wrote:
I MEA YOUR MOM PLEAS IM SAMOA ARE YOU SAMOA? OLE AHHH MANUIA LOU ASO
Intellectual capability of a Samoan^^

LMFAO
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#99 Jun 17, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL these posts are for EDUCATED samoans.You and I both know you don't fall into that category lol.Nice try clogging up the thread but you can't hide the truth.
More like gullible people who would believe this bullsheit,...which in itself borders along grounds of ethical negligence.

These limited studies don't change the fact that you're a closet fiti homo, bitch.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#100 Jun 18, 2013
Androphilia refers to sexual attraction to adult males whereas gynephilia refers to sexual attraction to adult females. In Western populations, androphilia in males is familial, but the precise nature of this phenomenon is unclear. Some studies show that androphilic males have preponderances of androphilic male relatives in the maternal, but not paternal, line. In contrast, other studies show that male androphilia clusters in both the maternal and paternal lines. Low fertility populations are susceptible to producing anomalous patterns with respect to biodemographic correlates of male sexual orientation, which may account for discrepancies in the familial patterning of male androphilia across Western studies. We focused on a high fertility population to determine which pattern, if any, prevailed. The prevalence of androphilic male relatives was compared for Samoan gynephilic and androphilic male probands. Samoan androphilic males are known locally as fa'afafine. Compared to Samoan gynephilic males, fa'afafine had significantly more fa'afafine relatives in their maternal and paternal lines. The prevalence of fa'afafine relatives was not significantly different between the paternal and maternal lines for fa'afafine or gynephilic male probands. These findings indicate that male androphilia is familial in Samoa and that it clusters in both the paternal and maternal lines in high fertility populations. We consider our findings in the context of possible explanations for the familial clustering of male androphilia. In addition, we detail how the data presented here illuminate the prevalence of male androphilia in the Samoan population.

"In addition, we detail how the data presented here illuminate the prevalence of male androphilia in the Samoan population"

ROFL!!! being a fafa is in your blood samoans bwahahahahaha

Read it and weep samoans you can't dispute facts.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#102 Jun 20, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Androphilia refers to sexual attraction to adult males whereas gynephilia refers to sexual attraction to adult females. In Western populations, androphilia in males is familial, but the precise nature of this phenomenon is unclear. Some studies show that androphilic males have preponderances of androphilic male relatives in the maternal, but not paternal, line. In contrast, other studies show that male androphilia clusters in both the maternal and paternal lines. Low fertility populations are susceptible to producing anomalous patterns with respect to biodemographic correlates of male sexual orientation, which may account for discrepancies in the familial patterning of male androphilia across Western studies. We focused on a high fertility population to determine which pattern, if any, prevailed. The prevalence of androphilic male relatives was compared for Samoan gynephilic and androphilic male probands. Samoan androphilic males are known locally as fa'afafine. Compared to Samoan gynephilic males, fa'afafine had significantly more fa'afafine relatives in their maternal and paternal lines. The prevalence of fa'afafine relatives was not significantly different between the paternal and maternal lines for fa'afafine or gynephilic male probands. These findings indicate that male androphilia is familial in Samoa and that it clusters in both the paternal and maternal lines in high fertility populations. We consider our findings in the context of possible explanations for the familial clustering of male androphilia. In addition, we detail how the data presented here illuminate the prevalence of male androphilia in the Samoan population.
"In addition, we detail how the data presented here illuminate the prevalence of male androphilia in the Samoan population"
ROFL!!! being a fafa is in your blood samoans bwahahahahaha
Read it and weep samoans you can't dispute facts.
They could've studied any given population with similar results, moron. I see no difference in any other population. Fafas stand out because they flaunt their sexuality because Samoans are more tolerant than other societies. Personally,...so long as they stay in their 'lane',...I won't run them over. lol

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#103 Jun 20, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
They could've studied any given population with similar results, moron. I see no difference in any other population. Fafas stand out because they flaunt their sexuality because Samoans are more tolerant than other societies. Personally,...so long as they stay in their 'lane',...I won't run them over. lol
Coz your fat, heavy and have thick blubber

and lafa oozing out of your ears

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#104 Jun 20, 2013
I would just fall over voluntarily haha
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#105 Jun 20, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Coz your fat, heavy and have thick blubber
and lafa oozing out of your ears
You got me mixed up with your mama, bitch.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#106 Jun 20, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
I would just fall over voluntarily haha
I figured you would,...so, you're saying that you're a phaggot in the wrong lane and would just fall over?...good for you,...cause' I wouldn't want to see a dead fafa monkey on the street,...moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is your view on life 4 hr hmmmm 10
Samoa prime minister hits back at rebel players 12 hr Benz2000 8
Manu Supporter Speaks His Mind (*WARNING: Vulga... 12 hr Benz2000 11
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Fri Wedella 862
what is it this time manu samoa? Fri LDS_Samoa 2
Manu_Samoa Fri LDS_Samoa 3
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Thu jestr 1,818

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE