Samoan minister calls on NZ to rethink - easier' Pacific migration

Apr 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Samoa News

A Samoan cabinet minister has called on New Zealand to make it easier for Pacific people to migrate to the country, but Deputy Prime Minister Bill English says New Zealand workers must come first.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Let the invasion being lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

who gives fck what a feeble insignificant SaHOMO minister thinks or says... Samoans were never part of the picture and were never taken seriously... they have nothing to contribute to the positive progress of anything. :(
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
who gives fck what a feeble insignificant SaHOMO minister thinks or says... Samoans were never part of the picture and were never taken seriously... they have nothing to contribute to the positive progress of anything.:(
and nobody gives a fck what you think, lafa face. heheheheheh!
FTP

Porirua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

The Polynesian community is at the bottom of the heap with so many serious problems to deal with we don't want to enlarge the population anymore than what it is now it will be a disaster.
FTP

Porirua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

What bullshit claiming New Zealand was built on the backs of Polynesian labour it was built by the white man the polynesians were brought over to work in the factories in the 1960's the country was already built.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
who gives fck what a feeble insignificant SaHOMO minister thinks or says... Samoans were never part of the picture and were never taken seriously... they have nothing to contribute to the positive progress of anything.:(
......did u 20kgs around your neck fatboy lol
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Seriously this Samoan minister just needs to shut up and keep those apes back in samoa. I'm sure his Samaon tradition has allowed him to molest his kids. Haha ccchhheeeehhhhhoooooooooo..... Lol let the monkey mating begin... Haha
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Greg Schuster wrote:
Seriously this Samoan minister just needs to shut up and keep those apes back in samoa. I'm sure his Samaon tradition has allowed him to molest his kids. Haha ccchhheeeehhhhhoooooooooo..... Lol let the monkey mating begin... Haha
Seriously, you just need to shuddup and keep your booty hole moist for your dada to pummel when he comes home, punk...a tradition at your household obviously. LOSER!
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, you just need to shuddup and keep your booty hole moist for your dada to pummel when he comes home, punk...a tradition at your household obviously. LOSER!
You and Sasa always talk about booty holes ? Lol please just keep your personal family incest experiences to yourself. Samoans are so DUM & we don't need them here in New Zealand.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Sasa always talk about booty holes ? Lol please just keep your personal family incest experiences to yourself. Samoans are so DUM & we don't need them here in New Zealand.
Hold up,...don't run from it now. You're the one who keeps bringing it up and I was being facitious and throw it back attcha, punk. And you're powerless to stop anyone from entering nz legally. LOSER!
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Hold up punk , lol just tell father to stop molesting your kids . Hua dum Samoan minister just wants more overstayers and molesters and rapists , don't bring your Samoan Tradition here please. Thrown some make up on your face cause you and your mother are dead ugly .
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Greg Schuster wrote:
Hold up punk , lol just tell father to stop molesting your kids . Hua dum Samoan minister just wants more overstayers and molesters and rapists , don't bring your Samoan Tradition here please. Thrown some make up on your face cause you and your mother are dead ugly .
You're backpaddling from your family tradition. Don't lump us in with your sick lineage, dumass. The minister will do what in necessary to help his people. You can just do that other favorite activity of yours,....choke yourself to a climax and fall asleep on your dada's lap, punk. LOSER!
filemu

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Greg Schuster wrote:
Greg calm down mate.I have been following this thread with interest and you seem like an OK guy who has just been taunted by a couple of idiots.Calm down and accept that this SASA is a trouble maker (check out other threads he/she abuses maoris,palagi/tongans and even other sas).The other nutjob from wherever in the states(and I wouldn't be suprised if its just a proxy server)is so full of him/herself and apart from losing their condescending attitude and be a huge hypocrite needs to take anger management classes but to heck with them.I know where your'e coming from ,the aiga expecting handouts all the time and unfortunately its going to take a generation or two for Samoan culture Worldview(I call it)to sort itself out.Stay happy brother and don't let the sht stirrers on here get to you.
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

filemu wrote:
<quoted text>
Greg calm down mate.I have been following this thread with interest and you seem like an OK guy who has just been taunted by a couple of idiots.Calm down and accept that this SASA is a trouble maker (check out other threads he/she abuses maoris,palagi/tongans and even other sas).The other nutjob from wherever in the states(and I wouldn't be suprised if its just a proxy server)is so full of him/herself and apart from losing their condescending attitude and be a huge hypocrite needs to take anger management classes but to heck with them.I know where your'e coming from ,the aiga expecting handouts all the time and unfortunately its going to take a generation or two for Samoan culture Worldview(I call it)to sort itself out.Stay happy brother and don't let the sht stirrers on here get to you.
Yeah I know right, they talk like their humble and shit but their just as racist as the rest of them people. Yeah im off now, I'm guessing your part Samoan or tongan huh ? Yeah only some will understand.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

filemu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sheit, here comes the sanity patrol. But nobody's angry here, "fils". If greg wants to insult people, then it is open season on his azz...especially cause he claims to be part Samoan....which makes him the biggest pos to date, get it. Now, I know people back home ask for help all the time,...all you gotta do is be a real man and say "No, I ain't got it" instead of fronting and then be on topix bitchin about it, simple. If he ain't got the balls to deal widdit', that's his fault. But fanx for comming to his aid cause he's about to hang himself for real. hehehehehehehe And he's still a punk pos.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

filemu wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha......go fk yourself m8 lol, I am what I am ...and what ?
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know right, they talk like their humble and shit but their just as racist as the rest of them people. Yeah im off now, I'm guessing your part Samoan or tongan huh ? Yeah only some will understand.
.....u want a candle light dinner with that other ufa who thinks he's a saint lol....., filemu's just some prick who also has a white dad, if anyone's racist , blame your dads palagi side lol.....now take a tissue , sit on filemu's lap and tell that idiot all your problems ok lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> .....u want a candle light dinner with that other ufa who thinks he's a saint lol....., filemu's just some prick who also has a white dad, if anyone's racist , blame your dads palagi side lol.....now take a tissue , sit on filemu's lap and tell that idiot all your problems ok lol
Yeah, Sasa,...I figured as much with this duo. I don't know about you, but a nigguh with Hamo blood runnin thru their veins smacking about Samoans in general is a POS in my view. They can be fck buddies for all I care. Good travelin', Brother.
filemu

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Sasa,...I figured as much with this duo. I don't know about you, but a nigguh with Hamo blood runnin thru their veins smacking about Samoans in general is a POS in my view. They can be fck buddies for all I care. Good travelin', Brother.
To the people of New Zealand who have seen the thilth that has been written by the last two Samoan posters I apologise on their behalf for the behaviour exhibited.Please understand that most Samoan people are not like these two and show respect to their fellow man.

To you two people you have brought shame on yourselves and Samoa.I PRAY TO THE lORD THAT HE FORGIVES THE EVIL THOUGHTS YOU HAVE HAD. I personally do not know Mr Schuster but he is clearly a human being with personal struggles and as a fellow samoan deserves our love and help.GOD BLESS ALL
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Sasa,...I figured as much with this duo. I don't know about you, but a nigguh with Hamo blood runnin thru their veins smacking about Samoans in general is a POS in my view. They can be fck buddies for all I care. Good travelin', Brother.
.....too right uce.....greg ufa says his mums Samoa but yet quick to trash talk her side of the family, makes me wonder if this piki'o has any Samoa blood , I think he just some palagi from nz , u know the gutless ones who hide , like filemu who claims to be Samoa himself lol.....these stupid palagi's from nz should stick to shagging sheep and being skinheads and not pretend to be of another race lol, anyway likewise uce take care

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 21 min Proud 5,946
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) 20 hr average white band 43
tui manu is fijian not samaon (Apr '13) Sat tawake caukadrove 76
you... Sat big toa 9
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. Sat Lol 14
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? Sat Toa 11
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) Apr 17 vgftr 23
•••
•••
•••
•••