Samoan minister calls on NZ to rethink - easier' Pacific migration

Apr 22, 2013 Full story: Samoa News 25

A Samoan cabinet minister has called on New Zealand to make it easier for Pacific people to migrate to the country, but Deputy Prime Minister Bill English says New Zealand workers must come first.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#1 May 15, 2013
Let the invasion being lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 May 16, 2013
who gives fck what a feeble insignificant SaHOMO minister thinks or says... Samoans were never part of the picture and were never taken seriously... they have nothing to contribute to the positive progress of anything. :(
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#3 May 16, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
who gives fck what a feeble insignificant SaHOMO minister thinks or says... Samoans were never part of the picture and were never taken seriously... they have nothing to contribute to the positive progress of anything.:(
and nobody gives a fck what you think, lafa face. heheheheheh!
FTP

Porirua, New Zealand

#4 May 17, 2013
The Polynesian community is at the bottom of the heap with so many serious problems to deal with we don't want to enlarge the population anymore than what it is now it will be a disaster.
FTP

Porirua, New Zealand

#5 May 17, 2013
What bullshit claiming New Zealand was built on the backs of Polynesian labour it was built by the white man the polynesians were brought over to work in the factories in the 1960's the country was already built.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#6 May 17, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
who gives fck what a feeble insignificant SaHOMO minister thinks or says... Samoans were never part of the picture and were never taken seriously... they have nothing to contribute to the positive progress of anything.:(
......did u 20kgs around your neck fatboy lol
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 May 18, 2013
Seriously this Samoan minister just needs to shut up and keep those apes back in samoa. I'm sure his Samaon tradition has allowed him to molest his kids. Haha ccchhheeeehhhhhoooooooooo..... Lol let the monkey mating begin... Haha
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#8 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
Seriously this Samoan minister just needs to shut up and keep those apes back in samoa. I'm sure his Samaon tradition has allowed him to molest his kids. Haha ccchhheeeehhhhhoooooooooo..... Lol let the monkey mating begin... Haha
Seriously, you just need to shuddup and keep your booty hole moist for your dada to pummel when he comes home, punk...a tradition at your household obviously. LOSER!
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#10 May 18, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, you just need to shuddup and keep your booty hole moist for your dada to pummel when he comes home, punk...a tradition at your household obviously. LOSER!
You and Sasa always talk about booty holes ? Lol please just keep your personal family incest experiences to yourself. Samoans are so DUM & we don't need them here in New Zealand.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#11 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Sasa always talk about booty holes ? Lol please just keep your personal family incest experiences to yourself. Samoans are so DUM & we don't need them here in New Zealand.
Hold up,...don't run from it now. You're the one who keeps bringing it up and I was being facitious and throw it back attcha, punk. And you're powerless to stop anyone from entering nz legally. LOSER!
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#12 May 18, 2013
Hold up punk , lol just tell father to stop molesting your kids . Hua dum Samoan minister just wants more overstayers and molesters and rapists , don't bring your Samoan Tradition here please. Thrown some make up on your face cause you and your mother are dead ugly .
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#13 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
Hold up punk , lol just tell father to stop molesting your kids . Hua dum Samoan minister just wants more overstayers and molesters and rapists , don't bring your Samoan Tradition here please. Thrown some make up on your face cause you and your mother are dead ugly .
You're backpaddling from your family tradition. Don't lump us in with your sick lineage, dumass. The minister will do what in necessary to help his people. You can just do that other favorite activity of yours,....choke yourself to a climax and fall asleep on your dada's lap, punk. LOSER!
filemu

Auckland, New Zealand

#14 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
Hold up punk , lol just tell father to stop molesting your kids . Hua dum Samoan minister just wants more overstayers and molesters and rapists , don't bring your Samoan Tradition here please. Thrown some make up on your face cause you and your mother are dead ugly .
Greg calm down mate.I have been following this thread with interest and you seem like an OK guy who has just been taunted by a couple of idiots.Calm down and accept that this SASA is a trouble maker (check out other threads he/she abuses maoris,palagi/tongans and even other sas).The other nutjob from wherever in the states(and I wouldn't be suprised if its just a proxy server)is so full of him/herself and apart from losing their condescending attitude and be a huge hypocrite needs to take anger management classes but to heck with them.I know where your'e coming from ,the aiga expecting handouts all the time and unfortunately its going to take a generation or two for Samoan culture Worldview(I call it)to sort itself out.Stay happy brother and don't let the sht stirrers on here get to you.
Greg Schuster

Auckland, New Zealand

#15 May 18, 2013
filemu wrote:
<quoted text>
Greg calm down mate.I have been following this thread with interest and you seem like an OK guy who has just been taunted by a couple of idiots.Calm down and accept that this SASA is a trouble maker (check out other threads he/she abuses maoris,palagi/tongans and even other sas).The other nutjob from wherever in the states(and I wouldn't be suprised if its just a proxy server)is so full of him/herself and apart from losing their condescending attitude and be a huge hypocrite needs to take anger management classes but to heck with them.I know where your'e coming from ,the aiga expecting handouts all the time and unfortunately its going to take a generation or two for Samoan culture Worldview(I call it)to sort itself out.Stay happy brother and don't let the sht stirrers on here get to you.
Yeah I know right, they talk like their humble and shit but their just as racist as the rest of them people. Yeah im off now, I'm guessing your part Samoan or tongan huh ? Yeah only some will understand.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#16 May 18, 2013
filemu wrote:
<quoted text>
Greg calm down mate.I have been following this thread with interest and you seem like an OK guy who has just been taunted by a couple of idiots.Calm down and accept that this SASA is a trouble maker (check out other threads he/she abuses maoris,palagi/tongans and even other sas).The other nutjob from wherever in the states(and I wouldn't be suprised if its just a proxy server)is so full of him/herself and apart from losing their condescending attitude and be a huge hypocrite needs to take anger management classes but to heck with them.I know where your'e coming from ,the aiga expecting handouts all the time and unfortunately its going to take a generation or two for Samoan culture Worldview(I call it)to sort itself out.Stay happy brother and don't let the sht stirrers on here get to you.
Oh sheit, here comes the sanity patrol. But nobody's angry here, "fils". If greg wants to insult people, then it is open season on his azz...especially cause he claims to be part Samoan....which makes him the biggest pos to date, get it. Now, I know people back home ask for help all the time,...all you gotta do is be a real man and say "No, I ain't got it" instead of fronting and then be on topix bitchin about it, simple. If he ain't got the balls to deal widdit', that's his fault. But fanx for comming to his aid cause he's about to hang himself for real. hehehehehehehe And he's still a punk pos.
Sasa

Australia

#17 May 18, 2013
filemu wrote:
<quoted text>
Greg calm down mate.I have been following this thread with interest and you seem like an OK guy who has just been taunted by a couple of idiots.Calm down and accept that this SASA is a trouble maker (check out other threads he/she abuses maoris,palagi/tongans and even other sas).The other nutjob from wherever in the states(and I wouldn't be suprised if its just a proxy server)is so full of him/herself and apart from losing their condescending attitude and be a huge hypocrite needs to take anger management classes but to heck with them.I know where your'e coming from ,the aiga expecting handouts all the time and unfortunately its going to take a generation or two for Samoan culture Worldview(I call it)to sort itself out.Stay happy brother and don't let the sht stirrers on here get to you.
hahaha......go fk yourself m8 lol, I am what I am ...and what ?
Sasa

Australia

#18 May 18, 2013
Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know right, they talk like their humble and shit but their just as racist as the rest of them people. Yeah im off now, I'm guessing your part Samoan or tongan huh ? Yeah only some will understand.
.....u want a candle light dinner with that other ufa who thinks he's a saint lol....., filemu's just some prick who also has a white dad, if anyone's racist , blame your dads palagi side lol.....now take a tissue , sit on filemu's lap and tell that idiot all your problems ok lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#19 May 18, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> .....u want a candle light dinner with that other ufa who thinks he's a saint lol....., filemu's just some prick who also has a white dad, if anyone's racist , blame your dads palagi side lol.....now take a tissue , sit on filemu's lap and tell that idiot all your problems ok lol
Yeah, Sasa,...I figured as much with this duo. I don't know about you, but a nigguh with Hamo blood runnin thru their veins smacking about Samoans in general is a POS in my view. They can be fck buddies for all I care. Good travelin', Brother.
filemu

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#20 May 19, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Sasa,...I figured as much with this duo. I don't know about you, but a nigguh with Hamo blood runnin thru their veins smacking about Samoans in general is a POS in my view. They can be fck buddies for all I care. Good travelin', Brother.
To the people of New Zealand who have seen the thilth that has been written by the last two Samoan posters I apologise on their behalf for the behaviour exhibited.Please understand that most Samoan people are not like these two and show respect to their fellow man.

To you two people you have brought shame on yourselves and Samoa.I PRAY TO THE lORD THAT HE FORGIVES THE EVIL THOUGHTS YOU HAVE HAD. I personally do not know Mr Schuster but he is clearly a human being with personal struggles and as a fellow samoan deserves our love and help.GOD BLESS ALL
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#21 May 19, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Sasa,...I figured as much with this duo. I don't know about you, but a nigguh with Hamo blood runnin thru their veins smacking about Samoans in general is a POS in my view. They can be fck buddies for all I care. Good travelin', Brother.
.....too right uce.....greg ufa says his mums Samoa but yet quick to trash talk her side of the family, makes me wonder if this piki'o has any Samoa blood , I think he just some palagi from nz , u know the gutless ones who hide , like filemu who claims to be Samoa himself lol.....these stupid palagi's from nz should stick to shagging sheep and being skinheads and not pretend to be of another race lol, anyway likewise uce take care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message me 29 min Horse dick 3
Translate Song to english- PLEASE HELP (Oct '13) 8 hr Taryn 22
Where to learn how to speak Samoan in Melbourne... (Sep '08) 9 hr dontunderstandpeople 77
Fijian clans should allow all Fijian to have th... (Dec '12) 11 hr kaiviti 67
what do samoans think of tongan 23 hr koko ngati 1
Aiga's own yukky porn site Sat tumbo 5
Any Samoan Good Jokes (May '13) Jan 29 tongangodz 72
More from around the web