Lala

Australia

#627 Jul 17, 2012
James durran wrote:
PLEASE PEOPLE KEEP AWAY FROM THE MUSLIM FAITH THEY ARE FULL OF HATE KILLING AND NO PEACE
Generalising the Muslim population as being terrorists and hateful, because of the actions of a select few who happen to be of the same faith, is ignorant and complete nonsense.

I'll tell you what... If a Catholic Samoan goes on a murderous rampage in the name of Jesus and justifies it with some bullsh*t martyr notion... I'm knocking them in the face.

If some crazed, deluded individual were to blame me for something that, that person or those persons did... I'm knocking them in the face.

And when I say "knocking them in the face"... I didn't mean it literally... More or less. Actually I did.

Moral of the story...

Don't blame me for something I didn't do, that I didn't even agree with and couldn't stop. Thank you very much.
Garba Idris

United States

#628 Aug 1, 2012
Islam the best religions in the World.
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

#629 Aug 1, 2012
Garba Idris wrote:
Islam the best religions in the World.
and also the most suicides per capita per member. Not to mention rape and murder. yes, all in the name of Allah!! LOL
indian-samoan

Anchorage, AK

#630 Sep 9, 2012
Nesiantease wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys praise ANIMALS?how are they even Goddess & GODS? your religion is weird,.
We do not worship animals! We worship the spirt of God that resides in them. Just like we worship the Spirit of God that is in all living things. Using animals is just a form of interpretation that some people use to connect with God just like how Christians use Jesus and Muslims use Mohammad. And yes we believe in Gods and Goddesses but in the end they all are part of one ultimate reality.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#631 Sep 10, 2012
NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Religions a man made invention, personally i reckon to turn everyone against eachother, to cofuse people, its deceitful. If Religion was so great how come its caused so many Wars ? Jesus/God & religion are on the opposite sides, God is the cure whilst religion is the infection. No disrespect intended Alofa777 just voicing my opinion.
No offense taken "NESIAN" your opinion is your own and I am the last person to judge. As I have written before, I understand your point of view and all is good. God Bless and Much Respect!
kava2drink

Kapolei, HI

#632 Sep 12, 2012
Samoa should not have accepted christianity in the first place. I believe Samoa was already practicing a religion of their own before the arrival of the white man missionaries.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#633 Sep 12, 2012
kava2drink wrote:
Samoa should not have accepted christianity in the first place. I believe Samoa was already practicing a religion of their own before the arrival of the white man missionaries.
but then we'd only back track from one bogus belief to another... Religion is a false hope in a false hood made up by some dumb azz whacko. all illusion. Malo
kava2drink

Honolulu, HI

#634 Sep 12, 2012
Samoans religion practice relative to western religion

Sacrament:
Samoan - Ava to the White man - Wine
Fasi kalo to the White Man - Bread

Samoan God is Tagaloa as to the White man God Jehovah

Samoan Aumaga and Talealea as to White mans priesthood

Samoan foafoa pu blower to white mans Gabriel and his trumpet

Samoan coconut tree of life to the white mans apple tree. Samoan is better can drink and can survive on it alone. Plus Samoa has plenty mountain apple trees. Maybe this is the one that brought the demise to adam and humanity. The apple tree is seasonal and look what happened to atamu ua fula le faaii ile ai meagaoi ae le share iga ma le virgin o eva.

the white man claimed there iesu a handsome blond, blue eye, white man, however, he was born in a place that people were predominantly darker in colors. another contradiction to me was how cain was all of a sudden black and his brother abel was white. did eva jumped the fence and checked out the meauli's. another contradiction to me is that every bad deeds were done by people with darker skin lets say for the lack of a better work meauli. and all the good by the tama paepae.

hypothetically speaking, the garden of etena in Samoa every one were brown and everyone who did the bad and the good were brown. no color distinction to reference the bad or the good. racist is at the beginning of the book that everyone has been reading.

Babtism: Samoans love their water and always kaele every day. E makuai fue ele loomakua pe a maua kala e pauelo kalu ai e lei alu e kaele. Samoans do appreciate dirty bodies. I know alot of palagis who no kaele and only use le perfume. Oka le elo ma uu aoao. Ae maua aku lava leisi sogaimiti o lae e fao mai ai ile keige palagi. choo hooo

Singing: Have you heard a palagi congregation sing? E le laloga mai ele lagi gi leo. Samoans have the volume that is heard from far beyond the heavens.

Were Samoans atheist when the missionary visited Samoa for the first time? My answer is yes and no.

If you put the other way around, the missionaries were atheist from the Samoan point of view because they did not believe or refuse to accept the Samoan gods and religious practices.

Location hidden

#635 Sep 12, 2012
kava2drink wrote:
Samoans religion practice relative to western religion
Sacrament:
Samoan - Ava to the White man - Wine
Fasi kalo to the White Man - Bread
Samoan God is Tagaloa as to the White man God Jehovah
Samoan Aumaga and Talealea as to White mans priesthood
Samoan foafoa pu blower to white mans Gabriel and his trumpet
Samoan coconut tree of life to the white mans apple tree. Samoan is better can drink and can survive on it alone. Plus Samoa has plenty mountain apple trees. Maybe this is the one that brought the demise to adam and humanity. The apple tree is seasonal and look what happened to atamu ua fula le faaii ile ai meagaoi ae le share iga ma le virgin o eva.
the white man claimed there iesu a handsome blond, blue eye, white man, however, he was born in a place that people were predominantly darker in colors. another contradiction to me was how cain was all of a sudden black and his brother abel was white. did eva jumped the fence and checked out the meauli's. another contradiction to me is that every bad deeds were done by people with darker skin lets say for the lack of a better work meauli. and all the good by the tama paepae.
hypothetically speaking, the garden of etena in Samoa every one were brown and everyone who did the bad and the good were brown. no color distinction to reference the bad or the good. racist is at the beginning of the book that everyone has been reading.
Babtism: Samoans love their water and always kaele every day. E makuai fue ele loomakua pe a maua kala e pauelo kalu ai e lei alu e kaele. Samoans do appreciate dirty bodies. I know alot of palagis who no kaele and only use le perfume. Oka le elo ma uu aoao. Ae maua aku lava leisi sogaimiti o lae e fao mai ai ile keige palagi. choo hooo
Singing: Have you heard a palagi congregation sing? E le laloga mai ele lagi gi leo. Samoans have the volume that is heard from far beyond the heavens.
Were Samoans atheist when the missionary visited Samoa for the first time? My answer is yes and no.
If you put the other way around, the missionaries were atheist from the Samoan point of view because they did not believe or refuse to accept the Samoan gods and religious practices.
this has got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.. never ceases to amaze me, at these Samoans' ignorance. It's no wonder there are no Samoan scholars out there for them to turn to... All a bunch of ignorant valea muli lafa!
kava2drink

Kapolei, HI

#636 Sep 13, 2012
malo poly your at your best a ea. my question is to the white concept of christianity. was iesu really blond and blue eye? and more. yes it may sound dumb founded but so like the other things we see happen and fed to us by those who claim who know alot more
truthfullhamo

Preston, Australia

#637 Oct 16, 2012
malo le faasoa my fellow brothers and sisters!!! but to tell the truth we all human being shoulnt judge each other coz who are we to judge????? second stop believing what the media tells you but search for youself then make a choice and third read the bible coz the book speaks itself but christians dont understand and of course there are many different types of bible so how can a christian person be understand but a tip to help you understand ask questions "Is jesus really the son of God?""Is He really God?' "did He really died for our sins?" and if you still doubt it then I am more than happy to help you understand coz i myself spent 26years as a christian reading the bible go to church every sabbath even sunday school but I`m 27 years old now and i just found the truth which is Islam(muslims)so do the search but not to judge

Location hidden

#638 Oct 16, 2012
truthfullhamo wrote:
malo le faasoa my fellow brothers and sisters!!! but to tell the truth we all human being shoulnt judge each other coz who are we to judge????? second stop believing what the media tells you but search for youself then make a choice and third read the bible coz the book speaks itself but christians dont understand and of course there are many different types of bible so how can a christian person be understand but a tip to help you understand ask questions "Is jesus really the son of God?""Is He really God?' "did He really died for our sins?" and if you still doubt it then I am more than happy to help you understand coz i myself spent 26years as a christian reading the bible go to church every sabbath even sunday school but I`m 27 years old now and i just found the truth which is Islam(muslims)so do the search but not to judge
Who demands that we be humble and be a bietch to society? Who da hell in their right mind would turn their other cheek if slapped on one side? This is mental slavery fed to you by some palangiz.. And you continue to feed into it as they pit us to fight against each other. Why do you allow the Palangiz to dictate you? It's no wonder the FAA samoa is so watered down and gay.. overwhelmed by false pride instilled in them and programmed by none other but da Palagi... smh!

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

#639 Oct 16, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Who demands that we be humble and be a bietch to society? Who da hell in their right mind would turn their other cheek if slapped on one side? This is mental slavery fed to you by some palangiz.. And you continue to feed into it as they pit us to fight against each other. Why do you allow the Palangiz to dictate you? It's no wonder the FAA samoa is so watered down and gay.. overwhelmed by false pride instilled in them and programmed by none other but da Palagi... smh!
Well you should of told this to George Tupou I since it was him that made Tonga a CHRISTIAN nation LOL.

Location hidden

#640 Oct 16, 2012
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you should of told this to George Tupou I since it was him that made Tonga a CHRISTIAN nation LOL.
Christian on the outside but Warrior in the inside.. still invading other islands such as Samoa and Fiji even while/during being the so called Christian nation, that they are. A facade, a political strategy, as usual... bold, cunning, and too dang smart!!I might say...

Auckland, New Zealand

#641 Oct 16, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Christian on the outside but Warrior in the inside.. still invading other islands such as Samoa and Fiji even while/during being the so called Christian nation, that they are. A facade, a political strategy, as usual... bold, cunning, and too dang smart!!I might say...
Huh??

Auckland, New Zealand

#642 Oct 16, 2012
Explain to me what the exact 'strategy' was Polo...

Location hidden

#643 Oct 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Huh??
Tu'i Siaosi was not a genuine Christian. It was a facade of some sort... He used his convert story to save Tonga! Part of his poker face game playing in the midst of colonialism/imperialism times to save Tonga. so yea, LOL

Auckland, New Zealand

#644 Oct 16, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Tu'i Siaosi was not a genuine Christian. It was a facade of some sort... He used his convert story to save Tonga! Part of his poker face game playing in the midst of colonialism/imperialism times to save Tonga. so yea, LOL
You have a hard time with simple logic don't you Polo?? Because all Polynesian islands are Christian yet all of them were colonised (except Tonga). It should of been easy for Tonga to remain both independent and retain its own indigenous religion right?? If Tonga resisted foreign powers, why couldn't they resist foreign religion??

Location hidden

#645 Oct 16, 2012
<quoted text>
You have a hard time with simple logic don't you Polo?? Because all Polynesian islands are Christian yet all of them were colonised (except Tonga). It should of been easy for Tonga to remain both independent and retain its own indigenous religion right?? If Tonga resisted foreign powers, why couldn't they resist foreign religion??
Foreign religion is totally different from being under Foreign power. Religion is a voluntary situation where one gets to choose in what they want to believe in... Being under foreign rule, as Samoa was under, is a forced situation based on who's more powerful. In your case, it was USA, Germany, New Zealand, etc... Let's not get into Tonga/Fisi days... LOL

Auckland, New Zealand

#646 Oct 16, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Foreign religion is totally different from being under Foreign power.
I know that Polo. What I'm asking is why didn't Tonga stick to the religion they had for thousands of years?? Other countries were taken over and some FORCED to convert to Christianity (Native Americans, Abos etc). But Tonga CHOSE to convert. Why??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) 1 hr Manusopo44 378
Calling out Samoan speakers 2 hr Manusopo44 2
I want to learn samoan for my son, partner and ... (Feb '10) 13 hr flex2of4 5
samoa Mon apex 3
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Mon LukeiLeng 143
Quest to save sharks Sep 14 jestr 1
Samoan Kings origins (Jul '13) Sep 13 AIGA 28
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••