|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

wakr patrol wrote:
me nignog me think life about violence smash smash kill hurt me go to church on sunday and love my fat mother me piece of sht me need to go back and live in bush fank you ugh ugh woomba umba bumba fea mea im coming
naww you poor thing, you must be the guy sasas referring to on the disability pension. the lab called earlier, they said your brain is ready to be picked up xxoo
what

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> make your boyfriend wears a bra next time he fights stupid toga lol
its alright he can just use your mammas caus they're meeting up later tonight
bris

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
HI 5
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
has he recovered from being ko'ed, most toga's take a week to get back up
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bris wrote:
<quoted text>
HI 5
must be your son....shouldn't the little snot be tucked in bed hahaha
bris

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> has he recovered from being ko'ed, most toga's take a week to get back up
boy this is why you need to pay attention in school. because you've run out of witty things to say...... borringgggggg
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bris wrote:
<quoted text>
boy this is why you need to pay attention in school. because you've run out of witty things to say...... borringgggggg
ok ....and you sound like u full of excitement.....not , your just another fat toga pretending to be educated like the other ta'e uiha who just can't handle the truth lol.....ms wannabe educationist hahaha .....

Since: Dec 12

Kolomotu'a

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Hope the tilyard supporters don't take these harsh comments too seriously, some people just say anything to try embarrass Tongans. I like boxing and I reckon he did pretty well, and it was really exciting seeing this knockout YouTube king get a rude awakening. Just an unlucky clip to the body to put Tilyard down. I think that's why the heavyweight class is one of the most exciting to watch.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bris wrote:
<quoted text>
and you probably cant wipe your own butt
and that was seriously boring and dry haha
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> he's handicap and living on disability pension , don't be so hard on stop it .....he's trying to fit in with normal people .....stop it if u reading , i still believe in you and hope one day you would be cured of your disease....sai pe ......poor ape
lol.. se you awake mutt... i'm handicap from working,your handicap from eating,have faith in me...i'm paying your dole ...you mulilapo'a bludger lol.
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> that's not true, i brought him a new bra for his fight , but he refused to wear it , he said his bust just would burst it open haha
Tua could've lend him his bra,itz more maloo lol...
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

inv e wrote:
Hope the tilyard supporters don't take these harsh comments too seriously, some people just say anything to try embarrass Tongans. I like boxing and I reckon he did pretty well, and it was really exciting seeing this knockout YouTube king get a rude awakening. Just an unlucky clip to the body to put Tilyard down. I think that's why the heavyweight class is one of the most exciting to watch.
true dat...first time i've heard of him tbh.

Since: Dec 12

Kolomotu'a

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
true dat...first time i've heard of him tbh.
Yeah me too, but that's the beauty of it, an unknown part Tongan coming out of nowhere to show this famous guy a little taste of his spirit.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.. se you awake mutt... i'm handicap from working,your handicap from eating,have faith in me...i'm paying your dole ...you mulilapo'a bludger lol.
hahaha sole u just handicap , i gotta work more overtime finish 8 in morning just to make up the dole increase u getting ..... say thank you Sasa for the pay rise lol......
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Tua could've lend him his bra,itz more maloo lol...
nah ufa ....u lend anything to a toga their name suddenly appears on it lol
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha sole u just handicap , i gotta work more overtime finish 8 in morning just to make up the dole increase u getting ..... say thank you Sasa for the pay rise lol......
lol your magava is handicap,eat to live,not live to eat you lapo'a fafa.. i wouldn't know about any dole paymentz increasing??As i'm not eligible for any shit to do with Australia roflmao hahaha... which is why i have to work!!! so fck you and your tax hahahaha usi..i'm paying for ya hungry jax and KEFE-C aye komo lol....
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> nah ufa ....u lend anything to a toga their name suddenly appears on it lol
.....se komo,you don't know what lend izz??You grew up clothez lining brazz and undies... hahaha
haha

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

2 words....SONNY BILL.....bahahahahahaha!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 5 hr Emo 692
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 18 hr Proud 1,767
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 19 hr SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Wed Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Wed Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) Tue Mr T 46
Original Polynesian language Tue Mr T 104
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••