|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
toga's get ko'ed every time nothing new lol
... Not the onez that don't get paid for it!! lol
se... you forgot my knuckle stole your tooth.... hehehe .
TheRocksays

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

that tongan fool had more rolls than a jelly donut lol
jake steed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

this looks like he took a dive
SHANE TILYARD IS THE MAN

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

wow a lot of keyboard critics here. shanes been retired from boxing for almost a year and only had 3 weeks notice for this fight - so to imply he took a dive is a bit unfair. rolls and all hes still better looking than all you KM's that hide your monkey faces behind a computer screen! instead of being jealous and putting a fellow polynesian down, why dont you congratulate him for giving it a GREAT effort. He was confident enough to take his shirt off and reveal his "man boobs" and "rolls" to the whole world - how many of you would have the courage to do that - to be so exposed and vulnerable like that? probably none of you! he was given the opportunity of a life time to go up against an international cult sensation - and while the small amount of douchebags (namely all of the above) sit here and put him down - thousands love him and are so proud of him. today the Sydney daily telegraph said hes a HERO and is now one of the most popular heavy weight boxers in australia. Good for him! instead of acting like a bunch of jealous losers that have nothing better to do than talk crap - take a page out of shane tilyards book - firstly:get a life!, every opportunity that comes along that will enrich your life and build up your jar full of awesome memories and life experiences - run with them! dont worry about the haters! have the confidence to be vulnerable if it means achieving your dreams. and most importantly be proud of who you are. shane tilyard is a proud tongan australian. his spar partner is actually a samoan, hes a nice gauy, most samoans are nice people - its only you select few that ruin it for the otehrs. shame on all of you. ps, shanes fat ass wobbled all the way to the bank this week with more money than any of yous will make in a lifetime so suck it.
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

SHANE TILYARD IS THE MAN wrote:
wow a lot of keyboard critics here. shanes been retired from boxing for almost a year and only had 3 weeks notice for this fight - so to imply he took a dive is a bit unfair. rolls and all hes still better looking than all you KM's that hide your monkey faces behind a computer screen! instead of being jealous and putting a fellow polynesian down, why dont you congratulate him for giving it a GREAT effort. He was confident enough to take his shirt off and reveal his "man boobs" and "rolls" to the whole world - how many of you would have the courage to do that - to be so exposed and vulnerable like that? probably none of you! he was given the opportunity of a life time to go up against an international cult sensation - and while the small amount of douchebags (namely all of the above) sit here and put him down - thousands love him and are so proud of him. today the Sydney daily telegraph said hes a HERO and is now one of the most popular heavy weight boxers in australia. Good for him! instead of acting like a bunch of jealous losers that have nothing better to do than talk crap - take a page out of shane tilyards book - firstly:get a life!, every opportunity that comes along that will enrich your life and build up your jar full of awesome memories and life experiences - run with them! dont worry about the haters! have the confidence to be vulnerable if it means achieving your dreams. and most importantly be proud of who you are. shane tilyard is a proud tongan australian. his spar partner is actually a samoan, hes a nice gauy, most samoans are nice people - its only you select few that ruin it for the otehrs. shame on all of you. ps, shanes fat ass wobbled all the way to the bank this week with more money than any of yous will make in a lifetime so suck it.
Thank you for that,now go and paste it on the Tongan forum... these lycanz don't care lol... run before the lycanz wake up,i'll cover you..go lol.
bris

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol... no tongans just cant fight..lol
and you probably cant wipe your own butt
bris

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

finally someone with half a brain has something to say. Thanks for sharing :)
bris

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that,now go and paste it on the Tongan forum... these lycanz don't care lol... run before the lycanz wake up,i'll cover you..go lol.
you're a trouble maker! go do your homework, what are you grade 5 or 6 this year?
fatty

Surfers Paradise, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol... no tongans just cant fight..lol
More like Samoans can't ! LMAO that's why most of you sorry asses are here punching ur keyboards for free ! Hahahaha ! Great fight bro !
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

toga's should stick to poetry lol......having a high pitch saprono squeaky voice only would give his opponent more confidence lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bris wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a trouble maker! go do your homework, what are you grade 5 or 6 this year?
he's handicap and living on disability pension , don't be so hard on stop it .....he's trying to fit in with normal people .....stop it if u reading , i still believe in you and hope one day you would be cured of your disease....sai pe ......poor ape
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

so you saying he has man boobs and his arse wobbles too lol......so he got 100 bucks plus his dole .... wow that sounds great from a toga prospective hahaha......
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not true, i brought him a new bra for his fight , but he refused to wear it , he said his bust just would burst it open haha
bris

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> that's not true, i brought him a new bra for his fight , but he refused to wear it , he said his bust just would burst it open haha
here have a drink of water....caus your jokes a dry
wakr patrol

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

me nignog me think life about violence smash smash kill hurt me go to church on sunday and love my fat mother me piece of sht me need to go back and live in bush fank you ugh ugh woomba umba bumba fea mea im coming
what

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> he's handicap and living on disability pension , don't be so hard on stop it .....he's trying to fit in with normal people .....stop it if u reading , i still believe in you and hope one day you would be cured of your disease....sai pe ......poor ape
so first you discriminate against chubby people and now people with disabilities? I spose I cant judge, I discriminate against stupid people.....sasa im talkin to you buddy!
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bris wrote:
<quoted text>
here have a drink of water....caus your jokes a dry
make your boyfriend wears a bra next time he fights stupid toga lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 1 hr Mr T 5
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... 19 hr WTF 37
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 22 hr Luscious 703
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) 23 hr Jwt 699
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Wed Proud 1,773
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Jul 21 Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Jul 21 forbidthebottomline 155
•••
•••