Tu'i Raho & Tu'i Mata Rams were the original rulers of Samoa

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 55 Comments Last updated Jul 31, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PewPew

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 8, 2013
 
My Grandma from Upolu told me this
uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

PewPew wrote:
My Grandma from Upolu told me this
Tu'i Raho was a cruel Tu'i one year during the inasi ceremony during the Tongan occupation fo 600 years during his reign,he had 15 villages to govern,he lined up all the 15 chiefs naked by a fire n had a Tongan warrior fisi there tenga n if anyone let out a sound they were thrown in the fire ,after all that 13 out of 15 chiefs let out a yelp n was thrown into the fire,man Tu'i Raho was a mean one my grandfather told me that n i almost died laughing,pathetic bunch of cowards hehehehehehehe
PewPew

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uiha wrote:
<quoted text>Tu'i Raho was a cruel Tu'i one year during the inasi ceremony during the Tongan occupation fo 600 years during his reign,he had 15 villages to govern,he lined up all the 15 chiefs naked by a fire n had a Tongan warrior fisi there tenga n if anyone let out a sound they were thrown in the fire ,after all that 13 out of 15 chiefs let out a yelp n was thrown into the fire,man Tu'i Raho was a mean one my grandfather told me that n i almost died laughing,pathetic bunch of cowards hehehehehehehe
Yes that is correct, my grandma from Upolu also verifies that wonderful part of our Samoan history. But did you know about the infamous Tui Mata Rams from Savaai?? When the great Tongan King left Samoa many moons ago due to the large amount of child support he had to pay for impregnating the local Sunga's and said that famous statement "Malie tau Malie Toa" he also said under his breath "Mata Rams" and this is how Tui Mata Rams came to be!
They too were cruel! When the Tui Raho were doing their Inasi ritual with the tengas, The Tui Mata Rams would would follow behind and if any one of the 15 cheifs squealed, they would fota fota there tengas giving them a false sense of security and then when least expected they would strike like a cobra! They would ram the warriors from behind.......My grandma told me this one!
PewPew Grandma from Upolu

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 10, 2013
 
Yes that is correct....Im from Upolu.
The Tui Raho & Tui Mata Rams were Evil matai's.
They did a lot of bum bashing to me and my brothers. My brother was a master Samoan Skin Flute player, and one time when he was practing his instrument late at night, the evil Matai Tu'i Sasa (from the tui Raho clan) was watching him practice from outside the window.....Tui Sasa pulled his flute out and started practising too. Then Tui Sasa put his flute in my brotha muli.......I couldnt beleive my eyes!!!! My Neibour in Upolu told me this one
PewPew

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 11, 2013
 
PewPew Grandma from Upolu wrote:
Yes that is correct....Im from Upolu.
The Tui Raho & Tui Mata Rams were Evil matai's.
They did a lot of bum bashing to me and my brothers. My brother was a master Samoan Skin Flute player, and one time when he was practing his instrument late at night, the evil Matai Tu'i Sasa (from the tui Raho clan) was watching him practice from outside the window.....Tui Sasa pulled his flute out and started practising too. Then Tui Sasa put his flute in my brotha muli.......I couldnt beleive my eyes!!!! My Neibour in Upolu told me this one
Malo for the wonderful incite grandma. I will see you on white Sunday
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 14, 2013
 
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Malo for the wonderful incite grandma. I will see you on white Sunday
Oh, so you've created even yet, another username, huh? PK, you are so dumb and stupid,...there's definitely no fixing you. Straight to the isolation is where you need to be,...you pathetic pewpew eating phaggot.
684renegade grandma

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 14, 2013
 
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you've created even yet, another username, huh? PK, you are so dumb and stupid,...there's definitely no fixing you. Straight to the isolation is where you need to be,...you pathetic pewpew eating phaggot.
Renegade my mokopuna......This is our history. Be proud of the power of our bum holes. You have been born with a gift that has been passed down in generation. We can win wars with our bums like we did in our history "Malie Tau, Mailie bumhole" thats our inheritence dont be ashamed grandson...send my love to your gay dada
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 16, 2013
 
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Malo for the wonderful incite grandma. I will see you on white Sunday
Why don't you tell us about when Granma Pewpew gave you and your dada some brain while you played Grandpa Pewpew's flute, poobreath?
PewPew

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 16, 2013
 
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us about when Granma Pewpew gave you and your dada some brain while you played Grandpa Pewpew's flute, poobreath?
Hey hey hey! dont be dissin your inheritence. You have a rich history that needs to be shared
ping pong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 17, 2013
 
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you've created even yet, another username, huh? PK, you are so dumb and stupid,...there's definitely no fixing you. Straight to the isolation is where you need to be,...you pathetic pewpew eating phaggot.
You polo is in Western Samoa the black uplou apes wana
Fk you in apia park.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 18, 2013
 
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hey hey! dont be dissin your inheritence. You have a rich history that needs to be shared
Okay, then you and your grandma can share your dada's nuts, bitch
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 18, 2013
 
ping pong wrote:
<quoted text>
You polo is in Western Samoa the black uplou apes wana
Fk you in apia park.
Fck u, johny b.
PewPew

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 19, 2013
 
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then you and your grandma can share your dada's nuts, bitch
Get angry at your granma...she the writing your Tui Raho history kefs
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 19, 2013
 
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Get angry at your granma...she the writing your Tui Raho history kefs


Your grandma is showing you how to blow that horse tube and smoke up your dada's bung at the same time, azz breath.
PewPew

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 19, 2013
 
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grandma is showing you how to blow that horse tube and smoke up your dada's bung at the same time, azz breath.
Your village are azz warriors that used sneak into neighbouring villages by night to punch their azzes while they were sleepin
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 20, 2013
 
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Your village are azz warriors that used sneak into neighbouring villages by night to punch their azzes while they were sleepin
You make that trip to Uiha the quiha's spot under the frisco bridge every day,...just so you can taste each other,...in drag, dumb bitch.
uiha

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 20, 2013
 
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
You make that trip to Uiha the quiha's spot under the frisco bridge every day,...just so you can taste each other,...in drag, dumb bitch.
so rene where is your cuksukin partner sasa da fufuhead n how do u suk his inverted polo heheheheehehehe
PewPew

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 21, 2013
 
Sasa is practising his breath holding techniques on Renegades ballz
uiha

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 21, 2013
 
Tu'i Raho was second to Tu'i FaiFai with his 12 inch laho in deflowerin them sunga virgins,Tu'i FaiFai still holds the record still to this day
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 22, 2013
 
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>so rene where is your cuksukin partner sasa da fufuhead n how do u suk his inverted polo heheheheehehehe
You laugh like you're hiding sasa and poopoo under one of your fat rolls, bitch. Release the poor things and take a fcking bath,...coz a shower won't get to all your fat layers, phaggot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) 2 hr vai tama 376
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... 11 hr Bongo 2
white and black samoans 22 hr Pop 7
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 18 David1 8
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Aug 18 Navosa 123
Why Do People ASSUME Hawaiians Are Asian? (Apr '12) Aug 17 Tui Micronesia 89
25 Samoans on nfl rosters for 2013 season (Sep '13) Aug 17 taepu_faafana 18

Search the Samoa Forum:
•••