Afamasaga

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

This is too clear the air about various kings from our colourful culture from the first king of samoa moa atoa to the current lineage of malietoa.
Many of this subject has been covered but i want to outline the importance because although we were peaceful, but during war we were also fierce.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Afamasaga wrote:
This is too clear the air about various kings from our colourful culture from the first king of samoa moa atoa to the current lineage of malietoa.
Many of this subject has been covered but i want to outline the importance because although we were peaceful, but during war we were also fierce.
The Kings origins started in his daddys boloz.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

polo_kaukau wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kings origins started in his daddys boloz.
And where did his dada's boloz come from?
...waiting for pinpong and fitifufu to jump in with the aborilla theory now,...watch, just a matter of time. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did his dada's boloz come from?
...waiting for pinpong and fitifufu to jump in with the aborilla theory now,...watch, just a matter of time. lol
aborilla? that aint right uce. lol

684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

polo_kaukau wrote:
<quoted text>
aborilla? that aint right uce. lol
My apologies to the abos,...lol,...it ain't no worse than pingbob calling Samoans slave monkies...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies to the abos,...lol,...it ain't no worse than pingbob calling Samoans slave monkies...
lol the pot calling the kettle black
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

polo_kaukau wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacker than midnight. lol

BTW, "polo kaukau" is fcking hilarious, uce. too funny.
ping pong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Afamasaga wrote:
Malietoa are not royals. Frist kings of samoa are fijian for 700 years then past on to tui tonga.
Malietoa is only royal because of their fijian blood thats all. Tongans will never marry a malietoa its a sin.
ping pong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacker than midnight. lol
BTW, "polo kaukau" is fcking hilarious, uce. too funny.
Fking western Samoa mulie bow down to us fijian and tongan slave.
ping pong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are apes unga unga banana your ancestors are the chicken clan must suck really a American Samoa like you fking a slave your a disgrace to manu the son of tui viti and pongo pongo. You are a mulie that's a imposter to the name of tui manu and American Samoa and to the fa fisi samoan race.
ping pong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

polo_kaukau wrote:
<quoted text>
You go clean my shoes before I call the deport offer to send you to fijj so we can stuck a stick up your ass or deport you to tonga to work their farms like your good ancient forefathers in blackbirding yip yip monkey.
ping pong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Afamasaga wrote:
Pull my little finger then ill fart in your faces and ill say im your king tui fitimua your dada
Abborigine warrior

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Just a bunch of fat american bungas.. In here.. Lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

ping pong wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are apes unga unga banana your ancestors are the chicken clan must suck really a American Samoa like you fking a slave your a disgrace to manu the son of tui viti and pongo pongo. You are a mulie that's a imposter to the name of tui manu and American Samoa and to the fa fisi samoan race.
I can't help you're an infantile monkey...real Samoans are real Samoans,...something you wouldn't understand if it hit you on your monkey forehead.
Did you expect me to badmouth my western brothas just because you have an affinity for your bullsheit history?
I know your thick skull can't absorb so readily what I've been trying to tell you,...We are ONE! There's nothing you can say or do that will destroy the bond. Like Fiti, we derive from different ancestral backgrounds,...but we're Samoans, you fcking retard. lol
ping pong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help you're an infantile monkey...real Samoans are real Samoans,...something you wouldn't understand if it hit you on your monkey forehead.
Did you expect me to badmouth my western brothas just because you have an affinity for your bullsheit history?
I know your thick skull can't absorb so readily what I've been trying to tell you,...We are ONE! There's nothing you can say or do that will destroy the bond. Like Fiti, we derive from different ancestral backgrounds,...but we're Samoans, you fcking retard. lol
You drive from tui manus dick son of tui viti your loyalty is to me you understand American Samoa is founded by the real fa samoa you know that it shows in your dna and your built and bloodline fijian samoan you know it I know it and tui manu saved you people alright your fijian king. If you wana end up like western samoa be my guess I won't have a second look but call you a slave they have broken a law and bloodline of samoa you know that so shut up and let us tongan and fijian deal with our slaves.
uiha

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
simoans r cowards u monkee never had a king never have n never will ,u all been occupied by foreigners fo as long as u numnuts remember,the only Tu'i on simo soil was Tu'i Tonga deflowerin them sunga virgins on his stop over to resupply n continue to conquere Hawaii n tahiti
ping pong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
You maybe samoan but your not western Samoa.
American Samoa has a different history and bloodline which is closer to fiji from tui manu. Now let me state this one more time your not the ones we after alright the civil war between you confirmed it. The tui manu fijian king saved your people and joined usa end of thats it.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

uiha wrote:
<quoted text>simoans r cowards u monkee never had a king never have n never will ,u all been occupied by foreigners fo as long as u numnuts remember,the only Tu'i on simo soil was Tu'i Tonga deflowerin them sunga virgins on his stop over to resupply n continue to conquere Hawaii n tahiti
blah blah blah,...whatever, desperate lesbo.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

ping pong wrote:
<quoted text>
You maybe samoan but your not western Samoa.
American Samoa has a different history and bloodline which is closer to fiji from tui manu. Now let me state this one more time your not the ones we after alright the civil war between you confirmed it. The tui manu fijian king saved your people and joined usa end of thats it.
Sounds to me like you're after deez nutts,...phaggot.

Whatever you hold against western Samoa,...let it go, brotha,...let go of the past...get you some young pusi and have a smoke (medically approved, of course),...too much stress, hatred and kava will shorten your days, homey. ahahahaha!

Since: Feb 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

ping pong wrote:
<quoted text>
Malietoa are not royals. Frist kings of samoa are fijian for 700 years then past on to tui tonga.
Malietoa is only royal because of their fijian blood thats all. Tongans will never marry a malietoa its a sin.
Wrong...

http://www.eventpolynesia.com/events/nz/archi...
"TONGAN AND SAMOAN ROYALTY SET TO TIE THE KNOT".
- Papalii Malietau Sapatu-motu-pa Laupepa Malietoa, grandson of Samoa's Head of State Malietoa Tanumafili II, seen with Hon. Titilupe Fanetupouvava’u Tuita, granddaughter of the King of Tonga.

DUMBASS!!! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) 1 hr tongangodz 13
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 3 hr Proud 1,776
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 3 hr jestr 1
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) 11 hr fatherland 710
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 11 hr tongangodz 22
Does "Polynesian" Apply To Everyone? (Sep '12) 12 hr fatherland 198
Fijian are the Tui Samoa you all slaves 21 hr Mr T 24
•••
•••