|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what the average samoan woman looks like lol the only samoans that aren't ugly have admixture.
Don't be ashamed now hahahaha
....... i thought i could smell arse sweat, go shower then come back on fresh ok son

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no average samoan girl.. Looks like ladie 6.. Average fitian looks like u.. Lol.. Thing is buddy.. U cant say where u come from.. R u ashame to be abbo.. Heres one.. Show me a mixed fitian poly.. Who look like jerome ropati.
This is what average samoan women look like:

http://img.izismile.com/img/img2/20090819/sam...

http://news.bme.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/0...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! the only good looking samoans have admixture.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what average samoan women look like:
http://img.izismile.com/img/img2/20090819/sam...
http://news.bme.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/0...
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! the only good looking samoans have admixture.
post all the pics u want.. Lol.. Ive seen too many beautiful samoan tienies.. I know what i like.. And they aint mixed with fugly fitian blood.. When i say pure.. I mean polynesian beauty.. Lol.. I cant post pics bro.. But maria tutiaia.. Is one of thousands.. Good hair is not a fitian trait.. Lol.. Or brown skin
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what the average samoan woman looks like lol the only samoans that aren't ugly have admixture.
Don't be ashamed now hahahaha
...I've seen fiti woman, not one have i ever seen have any sex appeal , most fiti men find it hard be sexually attracted to their ownwoman as all fiti woman look a splitting image of their men ....it'll be like making love to yourself lol.....or in some cases , their daddy hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

please post some fiti woman ....nice ones if u can find some fiti warrior .....il give u a year haha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Lol.. Its funny.. Always the same 100 samoans ha ha ha.. Buddy.. Manti teo, sonny fai, jerome kaino, troy palulamu.. Just a few names woman desire.. U fitian couldnt name 1 full blooded fitian be good lookin.. To other woman.. So stick to da subject.. Melanesians come from abbos
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

struggling r we ? hahaha.....admit it , Samoa woman shit all over your woman , look at your mum , that would've given u some indication what u be rooting ....ewww hahaha

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

You Samoans brag about how beautiful you are and when faced with the harsh realities you start bitching and change the subject like usual.Like I said samoan women are only attractive with admixture, period.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

fact-fiti woman ugly.....and im serious lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

hang on , find some burnt ugly fiti woman with even a drop of Indian , and i might consider them average lol........ive seen a fiti woman who even looked like don king lol....wtf , Arnold Drummond , even a group of fiti woman who reminded me of the commodores lol ....why do your woman look like men goddamit hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
You Samoans brag about how beautiful you are and when faced with the harsh realities you start bitching and change the subject like usual.Like I said samoan women are only attractive with admixture, period.
.....not really mate , where u been man , I've seen plenty full Samoa woman that look very pretty what u on about , u just saying that cause u know a full blooded fiti woman is just plain ugly and unrootable lol.......nice try , look at your mum and the proof is there fool lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

il give u two years then hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

hell....I'll go all in and give u the rest of your slave life to post a decent fiti woman lol......throw in a fiti fafa if u struggle to find one, il take that into consideration given your difficult situation lol

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

I'm sorry what were you saying? LOL yall can't produce the calibre of beautiful women us Fijians can.Don't forget that Melanesian genetics are among the most diverse in the world so we produce different looks unlike the samoans.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
I'm sorry what were you saying? LOL yall can't produce the calibre of beautiful women us Fijians can.Don't forget that Melanesian genetics are among the most diverse in the world so we produce different looks unlike the samoans.
......hahaha....who cares if u got melelo genes , then y your woman so ugly, see , their goes another of your theory's out the window, please come with proof , send me a pic of a decent looking fiti woman and prove me wrong ......
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

fiti .......admit it son, your born ugly , just the way it is ....look on the bright side.........damn , u got none lol....u are cursed !! lol...., have u ever considered blowup dolls in place of your woman lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

my fiti friend neighbor who camps in the front gutter and cuts my lawn for 2 rupee says he saving up to buy a Serena Williams blowup doll lol......would u consider that if u find rooting ur girlmanfriend a difficult task.....email me and il give u details ok lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... 15 hr WTF 37
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 19 hr Luscious 703
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) 19 hr Jwt 699
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Wed Proud 1,773
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Jul 22 jestr 4
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Jul 21 Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Jul 21 forbidthebottomline 155
•••
•••