Tonga the origin of "lafa" ringworm skin disease

Posted in the Samoa Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LAFA-TONGA

Apia, Samoa

#1 Jun 7, 2013
Westernization is pretty much tactics to kill indigenous culture...
uiha

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jun 7, 2013
LAFA-TONGA wrote:
Westernization is pretty much tactics to kill indigenous culture...
lafais a slave mark when Tonga ruled n enslaved simos fo 600 years
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#3 Jun 7, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>lafais a slave mark when Tonga ruled n enslaved simos fo 600 years
Are you referring to that three inch lafatoga on your neck?
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#4 Jun 8, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to that three inch lafatoga on your neck?
....don't worry bout uiha , the fat little donut just got out of rehab lol...
uiha

San Francisco, CA

#5 Jun 8, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>....don't worry bout uiha , the fat little donut just got out of rehab lol...
when simo was enslaved fo 600 years they had lower class simo slaves n high class simo slaves the lower class simo slaves were distinguished by makin them eat the Tongan makai's ta'e that caused lafa in they cowardly stinkin 70xxx muli hehehehehehehehe pathetic stinkin monkey cowards
LAFA-TONGA

Apia, Samoa

#6 Jun 8, 2013
(lol)
LAFA-TONGA

Apia, Samoa

#7 Jun 12, 2013
Proof of 'lafa' originated by the people inhabited the low-lying atolls located on da southerly-wind (makagi-koga) direction from samoa islands...tbc..
LAFA-TONGA

Apia, Samoa

#8 Jun 12, 2013
LAFA-TONGA wrote:
Proof of 'lafa' originated by the people inhabited the low-lying atolls located on da southerly-wind (makagi-koga) direction from samoa islands...tbc..
lafa-koga, makagi-koga,'ie-koga, kakau malofie pe'a malu etc. r very ancient words of samoaic dialect or Tagata Fanua Mao'i now Polynesian. Back in da days ancient TFM or poly perceived de indelible skin scars covering bodies of mostly all inhabitants from da low lying atolls located on da south (now Tonga) of samoa perhaps its da tongan cultural arts compared 2 da samoa tatau... LOL tbc...
LAFA-TONGA

Apia, Samoa

#9 Jun 12, 2013
4 many centuries ago, Polynesians / Tagata Fanua Mao'i later aware that da distinguish tongans skin marks was a skin disease caused b ring-worm fungus 4 fail 2 bath properly with fresh water... Back in da days, 0 fresh water source available in raised- atolls except rain water... The inhabitants from da low lying atolls located upon da direction of da Northerly-Wind (La'i-To'elau) were also infected BUT LAFA-KOGA was a bit different from LAFA-KO'ELAU. There4 in respect of de identical origin, lafakoga word came into existence 4 centuries as da Tongans r carrier 4 milleniums... (lol) tbc
LAFA-TONGA

Apia, Samoa

#10 Jun 12, 2013
Both low-lying raised-atolls island groups now Tokelau and Tonga names originated by samoan 4 navigational purposes as references 2 da Southerly-Wind and Northerly-Wind direction from da position of Samoa islands in da middle. Believed 2 b central civilization of Tagata Fanua Mao'i or ancient Polynesians ...tbc
LAFA-TONGA

Apia, Samoa

#11 Jun 14, 2013
Due 2 da location of Samoa islands and de availability of fresh water, river opening natural sea-passages between lagoons which made easier trip in and out of all islands. Samoa became da central of ancient polynesians civilization and home of da 1st royal and chiefly clans and known as da Sacred-Central or Sa-Moa, especiall Manu'a islands kown as the Motu-Sa o le Tui Manu'a or sacred-islands of Tui Manu'a ...tbc
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#12 Jun 14, 2013
LAFA-TONGA wrote:
Due 2 da location of Samoa islands and de availability of fresh water, river opening natural sea-passages between lagoons which made easier trip in and out of all islands. Samoa became da central of ancient polynesians civilization and home of da 1st royal and chiefly clans and known as da Sacred-Central or Sa-Moa, especiall Manu'a islands kown as the Motu-Sa o le Tui Manu'a or sacred-islands of Tui Manu'a ...tbc
I love Samoa Atoa! Ahahahahaha!

uiha

San Francisco, CA

#13 Jun 15, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Samoa Atoa! Ahahahahaha!
samoa is Tongan the real pronunciation is Ha'aMoa,Moa was a great n fierce warrior n Noble that was restless n wanted to be king ,n knowing he can't defeat the Tu'i Tonga he set out with his entourage n his warriors n settled in simoland thus the Name Ha'a in Tongan means clan or one big family thus Ha'aMoa u can still find Tongan last names bearing Moa,Tongamoa etc...,n in Tonga u find Ha'aPai, Ha'atakalaua etc....u all have a Tongan name for your country i mean obama country n u all 3/4 Tongan
Sasa

Australia

#14 Jun 15, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>samoa is Tongan the real pronunciation is Ha'aMoa,Moa was a great n fierce warrior n Noble that was restless n wanted to be king ,n knowing he can't defeat the Tu'i Tonga he set out with his entourage n his warriors n settled in simoland thus the Name Ha'a in Tongan means clan or one big family thus Ha'aMoa u can still find Tongan last names bearing Moa,Tongamoa etc...,n in Tonga u find Ha'aPai, Ha'atakalaua etc....u all have a Tongan name for your country i mean obama country n u all 3/4 Tongan
^^^^^^ mentally unstable and very hungry and should not be approached without wearing protection and carrying a tranquilizer gun at all times lol
uiha

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jun 15, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>samoa is Tongan the real pronunciation is Ha'aMoa,Moa was a great n fierce warrior n Noble that was restless n wanted to be king ,n knowing he can't defeat the Tu'i Tonga he set out with his entourage n his warriors n settled in simoland thus the Name Ha'a in Tongan means clan or one big family thus Ha'aMoa u can still find Tongan last names bearing Moa,Tongamoa etc...,n in Tonga u find Ha'aPai, Ha'atakalaua etc....u all have a Tongan name for your country i mean obama country n u all 3/4 Tongan
now that u monkeys kno your true origin ,doesn't it make u feel proud we r your daddy
Paul503

Portland, OR

#16 Sep 16, 2013
LAFA-TONGA wrote:
Westernization is pretty much tactics to kill indigenous culture...
. Lafa is a mold that grows on your body when u don't dry yourself off all the way.. The humidity/ heat turns your skin into a black painful mild. It looks allot like a cow that has black mastitis. The locals use a 5% acid base liquid to kill the fugues. I had it 12 years ago in a program called paradise cove. Western Samoa
sianaMAN

Australia

#17 Sep 17, 2013
Samoa's middle name is LAFA!!

In NZ & AUS, samoans are known as LAFA
redvelvet

Auckland, New Zealand

#18 Sep 17, 2013
sianaMAN wrote:
Samoa's middle name is LAFA!!

In NZ & AUS, samoans are known as LAFA
That's not true. Lol

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#19 Sep 17, 2013
sianaMAN wrote:
Samoa's middle name is LAFA!!
In NZ & AUS, samoans are known as LAFA
Lafa togas are in denial... hihihi
uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

#20 Sep 17, 2013
polo_kaukau wrote:
<quoted text>
Lafa togas are in denial... hihihi
polodainvert's lafa is on his forehead hehehehehehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aiga's own yukky porn site Mon jestr 1
Samoans In The NFL (Aug '09) Mon sam toa 155
Polynesian OLYMPIC Results (Aug '12) Sun MEOW 73
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sun Proud 1,805
Have you seen the Polynesian porn site yet? (Feb '14) Sun Aiga 5
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Sun hoe 81
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) Sat jestr 715

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE