Is Tangaloa and SINA from savii the father of Fijian and Tongan

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 79 Comments Last updated May 26, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

i need to know this is it true that in fijian history oral SINA is the mother of all fijian she was said to look light skin as compare to tangaloa who we fijian said was from east Africa and married SINA who later gave birth to fijian and Tongan but the funny this is fijian say the landed east of Fiji right but the only island east of Fiji 2nd big island is SAVII.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

its also says in Fijian history they had 3 sons could it be the three sons are tui tonga,tui viti and tui manua.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 14, 2012
 
tompingpong wrote:
its also says in Fijian history they had 3 sons could it be the three sons are tui tonga,tui viti and tui manua.
Hahaaa keep dreaming on butthole face LMAO

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

TOMPINGPONG

Stop pulling stuff out of your @ss you make yourself look more stupid with all your posts. If you were a true FIJIAN you would know that TAGALOA does not exist in Fijian Legends. You keep trying to mix Polynesian Gods with Fijians but you cant mix the two for Fijians (Melanesians) had different Gods such as Degei and so forth.

Since: Nov 12

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Tagaloa is the First God and King of Samoa Originate from the village of Falealupo Savaii.

Tagaloa Lagi

Three sons
Moa became the first Tui Manua after his visit to manua and was injured on the shore of manua Island.

Aoeitu became the first King of Tonga and was sent to Tonga to be the first Tuitoga.

Aomua was sent to Fiji to become the first king of Fiji and the first Tui Fiji.

Sina was the wife of Tagaloga Lagi the mother of all the three Tui.

In the old days, only the beautiful female born with light skin were named Sina. Sina means white.

Most of these female with royal ties were sent to Fiji and Tonga to married their Kings or high chief.

Only a pure Samoan woman has royal blood. All Tui were only allowed to married to Samoan woman. This tradition only stop in the 1700

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Savaii Nei wrote:
Tagaloa is the First God and King of Samoa Originate from the village of Falealupo Savaii.
Tagaloa Lagi
Three sons
Moa became the first Tui Manua after his visit to manua and was injured on the shore of manua Island.
Aoeitu became the first King of Tonga and was sent to Tonga to be the first Tuitoga.
Aomua was sent to Fiji to become the first king of Fiji and the first Tui Fiji.
Sina was the wife of Tagaloga Lagi the mother of all the three Tui.
In the old days, only the beautiful female born with light skin were named Sina. Sina means white.
Most of these female with royal ties were sent to Fiji and Tonga to married their Kings or high chief.
Only a pure Samoan woman has royal blood. All Tui were only allowed to married to Samoan woman. This tradition only stop in the 1700
Bullshit! Fitiaumua is more likely to be a fijian that became famous in samoa. There is no way in hell, for a Samoan to rule or enter fiji without fijian escort...let alone fight!

The only links would be Fijians going to Samoa, not the other way around! Need proof? Look at all fiji and samoa past contacts...it has always been a one way trafic...that is Fijians going to Samoa for a fight! Fitiaumua, Tui Lautala, and other unnamed free spirit fijian warriors that even reached hawaii hunting down samoans!!

Thats one side, the other side is when Fijians came with Tongans and where Tonga pretty much stampeded through Samoa like a hurricane!

Samoa is incapable of doing let alone having this sort of history! That is why Samoans make up lies, because the shame is terribly unbearable! I understand, we are all islanders, and we can't take a hit a sit down and be cool about it! We have to take revenge, even to the death to retain our honor! Sadly, your shame is too big to avenge! And the people who took your pride is unfortunately the strongest races is the South Pacific realm! Hard luck, all you have is your mouth!

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit! Fitiaumua is more likely to be a fijian that became famous in samoa. There is no way in hell, for a Samoan to rule or enter fiji without fijian escort...let alone fight!
The only links would be Fijians going to Samoa, not the other way around! Need proof? Look at all fiji and samoa past contacts...it has always been a one way trafic...that is Fijians going to Samoa for a fight! Fitiaumua, Tui Lautala, and other unnamed free spirit fijian warriors that even reached hawaii hunting down samoans!!
Thats one side, the other side is when Fijians came with Tongans and where Tonga pretty much stampeded through Samoa like a hurricane!
Samoa is incapable of doing let alone having this sort of history! That is why Samoans make up lies, because the shame is terribly unbearable! I understand, we are all islanders, and we can't take a hit a sit down and be cool about it! We have to take revenge, even to the death to retain our honor! Sadly, your shame is too big to avenge! And the people who took your pride is unfortunately the strongest races is the South Pacific realm! Hard luck, all you have is your mouth!
Kava Farmer

I thought only PK and Ukamea talk out of there @ss but I guess you do to.

* Ancient Samoan history speaks of Samoans traveling to Fiji and vice versa. Through marriage Samoans travelled to Fiji and vice versa etc....

* Fitiaumua is Samoan but recieved his name from his battles in Fiji. Tui Manu'a Tae O Tagaloa's sister married a Fijian chief opening Fiji for Samoans and opening Samoa for Fijians. Marriage equals alliance how do you think Tongans entered Fiji?

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer
I thought only PK and Ukamea talk out of there @ss but I guess you do to.
* Ancient Samoan history speaks of Samoans traveling to Fiji and vice versa. Through marriage Samoans travelled to Fiji and vice versa etc....
* Fitiaumua is Samoan but recieved his name from his battles in Fiji. Tui Manu'a Tae O Tagaloa's sister married a Fijian chief opening Fiji for Samoans and opening Samoa for Fijians. Marriage equals alliance how do you think Tongans entered Fiji?
I am now fully convinced how wrong you are! Samoan battles in Fiji?? This is a straight lie!!

How do I think Tonga entered Fiji?? Fiji has been entering Tonga and vice versa for longer than you know! In fact you dont know the relations of Fiji to other parts of the Pacific!!! This is something we both agree!!

Now, you're saying Tonga entered Fiji through marriage! Wrong again! Tonga and Fiji has been interacting with each to a degree where borders become blurry! Trade, war, marriage, exile, pilgrimage, and friendly visits!

I have heard alot of contradictions from the samoan accounts of Fitiaumua...and quite frankly, I find it interesting how samoans keep changing stories in order to glorify samoa! HA HA HA

Samoa has no glory! Don't bring Tangaloa into this, you can't even tell me where Tangaloa came from in order to find Samoa!

SMH... I thought you were the elder in this forum! You're nothing more than a old man stuck in a world of fantasies! Your ancestors tell history, my ancestors make history! That is why most of the rich history of the Pacific up till today is majority about Fiji! And when we see who is the one talking, its you...samoa!

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am now fully convinced how wrong you are! Samoan battles in Fiji?? This is a straight lie!!
How do I think Tonga entered Fiji?? Fiji has been entering Tonga and vice versa for longer than you know! In fact you dont know the relations of Fiji to other parts of the Pacific!!! This is something we both agree!!
Now, you're saying Tonga entered Fiji through marriage! Wrong again! Tonga and Fiji has been interacting with each to a degree where borders become blurry! Trade, war, marriage, exile, pilgrimage, and friendly visits!
I have heard alot of contradictions from the samoan accounts of Fitiaumua...and quite frankly, I find it interesting how samoans keep changing stories in order to glorify samoa! HA HA HA
Samoa has no glory! Don't bring Tangaloa into this, you can't even tell me where Tangaloa came from in order to find Samoa!
SMH... I thought you were the elder in this forum! You're nothing more than a old man stuck in a world of fantasies! Your ancestors tell history, my ancestors make history! That is why most of the rich history of the Pacific up till today is majority about Fiji! And when we see who is the one talking, its you...samoa!
KavaFarmer

How many times do I have to school you. Samoan History speaks of ancient Samoans traveling to Fiji and vice versa yet for some odd reason you assumed that it was one way traveling, fijians traveling to Samoa (only) which is wrong for Samoans travelled to Fiji as well. The problem here is your so use to kissing Tongan @ss that you fail to recognize Samoan connections with Fiji.

* Marriage opens the door for travelling between the islands from which the marriage occured. For example:

* Samoa & Tonga: Samoan Chief Tagaloa and Tongan Vaepopua, this marriage gave birth to Ahoeitu the first TT migrations of Samoans to Tonga took place due to this Samoan/Tongan royal union.

* Tui Haatakalaua of Tonga and Tohuia of Samoa Royal union, a migration of Samoans to Tonga took place etc.......

Etc.... etc..... etc......

Marriage opens the door for travelling to another island as well as trade but marriage is the main reason for travelling amongst polynesians.

* Anciently when male and female members of the Tui Tonga line would marry Samoan males and females of rank, travelling between these 2 islands increased heavily but this changed when later the Falefisi was established in Tonga. When the Falefisi was established travelling between Tonga and Fiji increased heavily. Marriage opens the door for alot of things my brother.

* As for Fijians make history Samoans tell history you sure about that? Some of the best fighters, boxers, rugby players, Football Players, Soldiers and so forth are SAMOAN.actions speak lpuder then words my jealous Fijian.brother and Samoa tops all pacific islands in making History.

Since: Nov 12

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kava

You have no idea what you are saying.Go ask your Tui Fiti where he came from. You will cry when you hear the answer.

Ask the Tui Tonga where he came from and he will tell you from Samoa.

The only people that were slaved in Samoan were dark skin people from Fiji, Tonga and other islands.

They were brought to Samoa to built canoes, houses and walls.

Tui Fiti, Tui Manua and Tui Tonga were all sons of Tagaloa.

Dont be fool by the name of the title. The only reason its call Tui Fiti is because he became the king of Fiji. So as Tui Tonga and Tui Manua. But only Tui Manua also held the Tagaloa title.

Only Tagaloa has the right to create a Tui title. That is why Samoa has many other Tui title created by Tagaloa like Tui Aana and Tui Atua and Tui Samau.

You are very stupid to talk about slave, you're talking about yourself.

The only person held royal title that had a strong Fijian blood was Malietoa. That is why some of the Malietoa that came to power were cannibals like you.

Malietoa is excluded to the royal line of Samoan King line. Malietoa is a very modern title which is a mix bloodline of the slave and the native Samoan.

All the Tui Tonga that ruled in Samoa had no drop of Tongan blood or Fijian Blood. They were all Samoan men only that they held the title Tui Tonga. They all married Samoan woman.

Since: Nov 12

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kava

Do you know that the word Tui is not even a Fijian word or a Tongan?

You dont even have a T in your language...Thats how smart you are.

You think you're smart but you're not. Tui is a Samoan word that means "To stand here", or "To rule here" or "To built here".

And you're right a lot of Fijian came to samoa, but only to be slaved to built canoes and walls.

let me know if you need more cause I will display your stupidity in here.

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
KavaFarmer
How many times do I have to school you. Samoan History speaks of ancient Samoans traveling to Fiji and vice versa yet for some odd reason you assumed that it was one way traveling, fijians traveling to Samoa (only) which is wrong for Samoans travelled to Fiji as well. The problem here is your so use to kissing Tongan @ss that you fail to recognize Samoan connections with Fiji.
* Marriage opens the door for travelling between the islands from which the marriage occured. For example:
* Samoa & Tonga: Samoan Chief Tagaloa and Tongan Vaepopua, this marriage gave birth to Ahoeitu the first TT migrations of Samoans to Tonga took place due to this Samoan/Tongan royal union.
* Tui Haatakalaua of Tonga and Tohuia of Samoa Royal union, a migration of Samoans to Tonga took place etc.......
Etc.... etc..... etc......
Marriage opens the door for travelling to another island as well as trade but marriage is the main reason for travelling amongst polynesians.
* Anciently when male and female members of the Tui Tonga line would marry Samoan males and females of rank, travelling between these 2 islands increased heavily but this changed when later the Falefisi was established in Tonga. When the Falefisi was established travelling between Tonga and Fiji increased heavily. Marriage opens the door for alot of things my brother.
* As for Fijians make history Samoans tell history you sure about that? Some of the best fighters, boxers, rugby players, Football Players, Soldiers and so forth are SAMOAN.actions speak lpuder then words my jealous Fijian.brother and Samoa tops all pacific islands in making History.
You can't school anyone old man! Don't talk like that, because it makes you look like a person who thinks he deserves to be respected and is desperate for recognition!

You have nothing that I am jealous of... Nothing at all! History, people, land, country...everything you got is nothing but dogs ass to my eyes! My history, country, land and people is by far more profound than yours! You may disagree, but thats your problem!

To get to the level of marrying each-other, you must first meet and do shit together and be familiar with each-other! Use your common sense!!!

Tell me when and where did Samoans come to Fiji that is similar to Fijian activities in Samoa apart from the Samoan workers that were brought by Tongans to work as builders?

Bro, you don't want to tap into Fiji's 'famous people' history because all you got is a bunch of football players and ring entertainers! Don't bring your military prowess here because I will own you!

Enough about that, tell me where Tangaloa came from before reaching Samoa?

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Savaii Nei wrote:
Kava
Do you know that the word Tui is not even a Fijian word or a Tongan?
You dont even have a T in your language...Thats how smart you are.
You think you're smart but you're not. Tui is a Samoan word that means "To stand here", or "To rule here" or "To built here".
And you're right a lot of Fijian came to samoa, but only to be slaved to built canoes and walls.
let me know if you need more cause I will display your stupidity in here.
Slaves? You talk like a snake, very poisonous and cunning! You know Samoan clans living in Fiji came as slave to build canoes and other things, they are called the Lemaki! Yes they were brought by force!! Fijians have been known to fight on their own terms in Samoa against Samoans, even to the point of hunting down fugitive Samoan chiefs who fled to some parts of Hawaii to find a safe haven from angry Fijian warriors! Samoans have never been known to enter Fiji for war or for a visit!

The word Tui is a Fijian term older than Samoa itself! There are more Tui in Fiji than anywhere else! Infact, Polynesia do not use the word Tui, only Fiji and Tonga! Samoa obviously adopted this from Fiji, just as they adopted the art of Tattooing from Fiji! Tongans were more clever and adopted the art of war from Fiji resulting in the destruction of samoa! You see, everything came from Fiji dumb nut! Your ancestors were nothing but story editors! Not warriors!

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Savaii Nei wrote:
Kava
You have no idea what you are saying.Go ask your Tui Fiti where he came from. You will cry when you hear the answer.
Ask the Tui Tonga where he came from and he will tell you from Samoa.
The only people that were slaved in Samoan were dark skin people from Fiji, Tonga and other islands.
They were brought to Samoa to built canoes, houses and walls.
Tui Fiti, Tui Manua and Tui Tonga were all sons of Tagaloa.
Dont be fool by the name of the title. The only reason its call Tui Fiti is because he became the king of Fiji. So as Tui Tonga and Tui Manua. But only Tui Manua also held the Tagaloa title.
Only Tagaloa has the right to create a Tui title. That is why Samoa has many other Tui title created by Tagaloa like Tui Aana and Tui Atua and Tui Samau.
You are very stupid to talk about slave, you're talking about yourself.
The only person held royal title that had a strong Fijian blood was Malietoa. That is why some of the Malietoa that came to power were cannibals like you.
Malietoa is excluded to the royal line of Samoan King line. Malietoa is a very modern title which is a mix bloodline of the slave and the native Samoan.
All the Tui Tonga that ruled in Samoa had no drop of Tongan blood or Fijian Blood. They were all Samoan men only that they held the title Tui Tonga. They all married Samoan woman.
According to your mum! Samoans did not come anywhere near Fiji, it was Fiji going to Samoa and tickle your Palis left right and center! Thats how Samoa and Fiji connected, it was our plugs in your power points! Whats this slave shit your talking about? You wanna talk slave? Samoans were slaves to Tongans, Fijians, Palagis and even during the black-birding! Fijians were never slaves, ever! I dare you to prove me wrong! Try and I will open a new can of worms for you to swallow!

Since: Nov 12

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kava

Dude you're really stupid to even believing what you're saying.

For your information, No Samoan wanted to become Fijian or looking like an ugly monkey. Thats why non of the Tui Fiti marry a Fijian monkey.

The only reason you existed in Samoa was slavery. All Dark skin people were slave in samoa whether you like or not, thats your history fool.

Yea most of your people wanted to come to Samoa to marry Samoan. No Samoan wanted to live in Fiji with a punch of cannibal gorillas.

DUde go drink your Kava and hide...dont get me started

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Savaii Nei wrote:
Kava
Dude you're really stupid to even believing what you're saying.
For your information, No Samoan wanted to become Fijian or looking like an ugly monkey. Thats why non of the Tui Fiti marry a Fijian monkey.
The only reason you existed in Samoa was slavery. All Dark skin people were slave in samoa whether you like or not, thats your history fool.
Yea most of your people wanted to come to Samoa to marry Samoan. No Samoan wanted to live in Fiji with a punch of cannibal gorillas.
DUde go drink your Kava and hide...dont get me started
Oii, what world are you living in? This is not America where dark skin means slave! This is the Fcuking Pacific!! Whats this monkey gorilla shit? Can't come up with facts? Its coz you're a stupid fcuk! Let me guess, you are an American Samoan? You are still a slave...the most unproductive useless state in the US! You don't have a clue about Fijian people aye. That is why American Samoans talk smack but not the Western Samoans! Look up the stories of Fijians in Samoa before spouting out your stupidity! You have no idea what you're talking about! Get your facts straight before going any further with me ogre! Ya fcking useless fat stalky gorilla!

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lol Samoans not from the Islands, are just light-brown/caramel palangi.

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kava Farmer

* If you learn the creation story of Samoa you will see that Tagaloalagi sent Samoans to Fiji etc..... Tui Manu'a Tae O Tagaloa was one of them who would travel alot to Fiji to visit his sister SINA who married a Fijian Chief.

* Descendents of Tagaloalagi were sent out from Manu'a (Samoa) to posses other islands as followed:

1) Atu & Sasa'e populated the Eastern Isles.

2) Atu & Fiti populated the Fijian Islands

3) Atu & Tonga populated the Tonga Islands

4) Valua and Tiapa were sent to Savaii - These 2 had a son named Sava and a daughter named i'i hence the name Savaii.

5) Tutu and ila were sent to Tutuila hence the name.

6) Upolu & Tele were sent to Upolu hence the name Upolutele.

etc.... etc.... etc......

* Even Tongan Historians verify these claims for example:

Tala E Fonua: Tongan traditional history (Book)

* Tale E Fonua details the linkages resulting from the political hegemony of influential leaders: The Tui Manu'a symbolically represented by numerous long distance two way, west/east, north/south voyages which reinforced his rule throughout Samoa and beyond Samoa to Fiji, Tonga, Uvea, Futuna, further Eastward to the Cooks, Marquesas etc.. etc.. etc....(This is from Tongan Historians).

Lets get back on track:

* The Wayans from Yasawa Group (FIJI) recount that Samoans are Vasu I Taukei to Waya, and their Chiefs claim descent from Samoan Drift arrivals and thus are Tauvu.

* Samoan Lesa and Lema'i are the founders and originators of the Samoan Lemaki Clan in Fiji also the Mataisau Clan. They stayed with Ma'afu in Tonga before traveling to Fiji keep in mind Ma'afu was from the Samoan Tui Kanokupolu Line hence the strong alliance Tonga and Samoa had around this period also the reason why Samoans and Tongans were working together in Fiji. Samoan Lema'i was givin land in Fiji starting a Master Craftsmen Clan known as Lemaki in Fiji. The son of Fijian Chief Niumataiwalu praised and respected Lema'i hence he was givin a section of land in Fiji.

Samoan Lemaki Clan - Experts of building Canoes, Houses, Kava Bowls etc.....

*( http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx...

Kava Farmer you must have Tongan blood in you with your talent of making up stories, the Lemaki Clan were not SLAVES but Master Craftsmen who were honored and cherished in Fiji hence they were givin land in Fiji. The legendary Drua (Canoe) of Fiji was one of the master pieces built by the Samoan Lemaki Clan.

* I find it ironic how you a Fijian/Melanesian (Black) has the nerve to call someone else a slave lol

Kava Farmer I wanted to ask you a question why is it that Fijians seem to always bow down to Tongans or kiss Tongans @sses? Do Fijians fear Tongans? It sure does seem like it.

* Could it be because Fijians never could defeat the Tongans in Fiji (Ma'afu) and his warriors? Is this the reason why Fijians seem to always bow down to Tongans?

Also Kava Farmer name a Fijian Soldier that tops Samoan Command Sgt Major Iuniasolua Savusa. Name a Fijin soilder who was in command of over 500,000 troops? Be sure to answer this I'll be waiting my jealous Fijian brother.

Soifua

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kava Farmer

I was looking through the Fiji Topix just to see what Fiji is talking about and read some of the articles but then all of a sudden I came across a thread called "I've Fallen in Love, with Oceania".

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/fiji/TNFLRJ0...

* You must be one lonely guy to try and find love on TOPIX lol Im gonna start calling you HUNNY BUNS lmao

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TOA wrote:
Kava Farmer
* If you learn the creation story of Samoa you will see that Tagaloalagi sent Samoans to Fiji etc..... Tui Manu'a Tae O Tagaloa was one of them who would travel alot to Fiji to visit his sister SINA who married a Fijian Chief.
* Descendents of Tagaloalagi were sent out from Manu'a (Samoa) to posses other islands as followed:
1) Atu & Sasa'e populated the Eastern Isles.
2) Atu & Fiti populated the Fijian Islands
3) Atu & Tonga populated the Tonga Islands
4) Valua and Tiapa were sent to Savaii - These 2 had a son named Sava and a daughter named i'i hence the name Savaii.
5) Tutu and ila were sent to Tutuila hence the name.
6) Upolu & Tele were sent to Upolu hence the name Upolutele.
etc.... etc.... etc......
* Even Tongan Historians verify these claims for example:
Tala E Fonua: Tongan traditional history (Book)
* Tale E Fonua details the linkages resulting from the political hegemony of influential leaders: The Tui Manu'a symbolically represented by numerous long distance two way, west/east, north/south voyages which reinforced his rule throughout Samoa and beyond Samoa to Fiji, Tonga, Uvea, Futuna, further Eastward to the Cooks, Marquesas etc.. etc.. etc....(This is from Tongan Historians).
Lets get back on track:
* The Wayans from Yasawa Group (FIJI) recount that Samoans are Vasu I Taukei to Waya, and their Chiefs claim descent from Samoan Drift arrivals and thus are Tauvu.
* Samoan Lesa and Lema'i are the founders and originators of the Samoan Lemaki Clan in Fiji also the Mataisau Clan. They stayed with Ma'afu in Tonga before traveling to Fiji keep in mind Ma'afu was from the Samoan Tui Kanokupolu Line hence the strong alliance Tonga and Samoa had around this period also the reason why Samoans and Tongans were working together in Fiji. Samoan Lema'i was givin land in Fiji starting a Master Craftsmen Clan known as Lemaki in Fiji. The son of Fijian Chief Niumataiwalu praised and respected Lema'i hence he was givin a section of land in Fiji.
Samoan Lemaki Clan - Experts of building Canoes, Houses, Kava Bowls etc.....
*( http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx...
Kava Farmer you must have Tongan blood in you with your talent of making up stories, the Lemaki Clan were not SLAVES but Master Craftsmen who were honored and cherished in Fiji hence they were givin land in Fiji. The legendary Drua (Canoe) of Fiji was one of the master pieces built by the Samoan Lemaki Clan.
* I find it ironic how you a Fijian/Melanesian (Black) has the nerve to call someone else a slave lol
Kava Farmer I wanted to ask you a question why is it that Fijians seem to always bow down to Tongans or kiss Tongans @sses? Do Fijians fear Tongans? It sure does seem like it.
* Could it be because Fijians never could defeat the Tongans in Fiji (Ma'afu) and his warriors? Is this the reason why Fijians seem to always bow down to Tongans?
Also Kava Farmer name a Fijian Soldier that tops Samoan Command Sgt Major Iuniasolua Savusa. Name a Fijin soilder who was in command of over 500,000 troops? Be sure to answer this I'll be waiting my jealous Fijian brother.
Soifua
Creation story? Are you saying tangaloa sprouted from the ground or fell from the sky? Get real, he is a man that travelled from outside samoa! Now you need to tell me where you think he came from!

Go to the tonga forum and look up fiji and tonga's relations! You will see how the ancestors of Tongans revered Fijians as matua's and warriors and were fond of eachother! Fiji gave tonga the art of war and took part in tongas civil wars! Hihifo has alot of fijian descendents who were there for war!

The only war where Tonga openly declared its interests in conquring fiji was the war that took place in Taveuni! This is my neck of the woods, and unfortunately for the Tongans, that was the end of the road!
Why are some fijians sound patriotic to Tongans? Well one is that Queen Salote's half brother was a fijian! The son of the actual tui tonga!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) 11 hr Mr T 700
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... 11 hr tongangodz 39
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 11 hr Mr T 704
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 12 hr Mr T 5
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Wed Proud 1,773
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Jul 21 Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Jul 21 forbidthebottomline 155
•••
•••