plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#64 Jan 30, 2013
Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
talking from experience,so which Gorilla did you marry? or are you one of many fijians who join the B.A to get a free plane ride to Europe? LoL
At list most are happily married we have jobs. A house and everything we own. I am sure she would be successful because most fijian who married samoan women have nice house's and shiit .
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#65 Jan 30, 2013
Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha funny I always read why Fijian and Tongan men prefer palagi's, actually I dont just read about it, I see it. Doesnt matter which Island you are from your man will still come with a baggage unless hes a white man.
Lamoooo since when fijian like white girl you nuts we just like anything you wouldn't understand busi. Save some money go fiji and see.
APS

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#66 Jan 30, 2013
Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
sole if you want respect you aint gonna get it on Topix. Dont come on Topix thinking you are respected, this forum is full of disrespect and Bulls everywhere, and talking about the topic of this discussion,well c'mon you really think that only samoan girls are just going to sit back and relax while others put them down on threads like this? No way hosea! its the 20th century you gotta give respect in order for you to get respect.
Oh hmmm so u put everyone all in the same basket? Maybe its a valid question, maybe there are people that come on topix to actually seek real help or understanding. Maybe your just defensive. As for me wanting respect? hmm nope, not all men are dogs, not all men disrespect samoan girls. As for your use of the samoan language to someone who wrote nothing disrespectful towards samoan women? hmmm what planet did u come from suga? Take a chill pill lmao!
BRIELLA

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#67 Jan 30, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? Listen ape, please either learn proper english or bring a translator because im having a hard time trying to decipher wtf you are trying to say..lol
poki, i think since its a samoan forum, he thinks he can get away with speaking fresh fob lol
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#68 Jan 30, 2013
BRIELLA wrote:
<quoted text>
poki, i think since its a samoan forum, he thinks he can get away with speaking fresh fob lol
You fafa
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#69 Jan 30, 2013
plNGPong wrote:
<quoted text>
Try using a phone ape to type with call your tata for a fafa day out in kfc. You gay western Samao mulie be greatful I didn't sell your ass in apia in the chinese markets.
this african ape always blames his phone...LOL i know your ass is too broke to get a laptop, but even a laptop wont help your illiterate ass....lol get off topix and back to licking indian nuts..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#70 Jan 30, 2013
Soraia wrote:
The average Samoan Girl with a sheltered upbringing will get married early on just to get out of their Parents house, hahaha! Marriage is their ticket to freedom, lol.
Yea that's true too... But many of them either become dykes because they get no play. I don't know if it's their furry Unibrow, the humbpack whiskers, or just the oily black necks that these masculine Teinez seem to possess... Oh well, I'd never touch one with a ten foot pole, that's for sure... Good luck in the dating scene, suga auleagaz... SIKE!! lmao hahaha rotfl hahaha lmao hahaha
BRIELLA

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#71 Jan 31, 2013
plNGPong wrote:
<quoted text>
You fafa
Fafa? wow can skype on this forum hehe, your just a fijian from the U.K with white balls. Y dnt u rip them off so we all can play table tennis pingpong
BRIELLA

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#72 Jan 31, 2013
ooops correction not play pingpong, i mean't play marbles sori.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#73 Jan 31, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Yea that's true too... But many of them either become dykes because they get no play. I don't know if it's their furry Unibrow, the humbpack whiskers, or just the oily black necks that these masculine Teinez seem to possess... Oh well, I'd never touch one with a ten foot pole, that's for sure... Good luck in the dating scene, suga auleagaz... SIKE!! lmao hahaha rotfl hahaha lmao hahaha
I thought they became dykes because of you and your Bros oily black necks, hairy ears and unibrows hahaha. Good luck in the dating scene phag coz that's all u gonna get - fafafines! LMAO!
Uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

#74 Jan 31, 2013
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought they became dykes because of you and your Bros oily black necks, hairy ears and unibrows hahaha. Good luck in the dating scene phag coz that's all u gonna get - fafafines! LMAO!
was that a joke ,because PK is right u kno hehehehehehe

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#75 Jan 31, 2013
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought they became dykes because of you and your Bros oily black necks, hairy ears and unibrows hahaha. Good luck in the dating scene phag coz that's all u gonna get - fafafines! LMAO!
seems like touchy subject for you... A good diet and a sharp razor could change things for you, ya know... Se, kati da weight & whiskers off!! lmao hahahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#76 Jan 31, 2013
tongan girls are so fat you gotta grease her up and hold a twinkie on the other side of the door just to get her through it..lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#77 Jan 31, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>seems like touchy subject for you... A good diet and a sharp razor could change things for you, ya know... Se, kati da weight & whiskers off!! lmao hahahaha
And actually focussing on Girls rather than Guys could do wonders for you too! Phag, Hahahahaha!
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#78 Jan 31, 2013
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
And actually focussing on Girls rather than Guys could do wonders for you too! Phag, Hahahahaha!
you noticed it too?.. PK is only interested in Samoan men... must be looking for his Samoan birth father..lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#79 Jan 31, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
you noticed it too?.. PK is only interested in Samoan men... must be looking for his Samoan birth father..lol
Hahaha!
stopit

Australia

#80 Jan 31, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
tongan girls are so fat you gotta grease her up and hold a twinkie on the other side of the door just to get her through it..lol
...all that effort to get her in the house just for 5x pumpz and your done!!! Now you gadda grease her out again. lmao lol..
You watch too many Hollywood moviez,tryna get her on a bed haha jus make her hold the tree and pamu her outside....dumb fafa...your not masagi to sleeping on a moega lol.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#81 Jan 31, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
...all that effort to get her in the house just for 5x pumpz and your done!!! Now you gadda grease her out again. lmao lol..
You watch too many Hollywood moviez,tryna get her on a bed haha jus make her hold the tree and pamu her outside....dumb fafa...your not masagi to sleeping on a moega lol.
lol.. se ufa ia oe..lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#82 Jan 31, 2013
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
...all that effort to get her in the house just for 5x pumpz and your done!!! Now you gadda grease her out again. lmao lol..
You watch too many Hollywood moviez,tryna get her on a bed haha jus make her hold the tree and pamu her outside....dumb fafa...your not masagi to sleeping on a moega lol.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#83 Jan 31, 2013
Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
And actually focussing on Girls rather than Guys could do wonders for you too! Phag, Hahahahaha!
well, I was only trying to help you.. oh well, your loss, fat furball.. LOL hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. (May '14) 56 min Pleasing hamos si... 375
Samoan mother dumps 24-hrs old baby son in a sy... 2 hr agree 5
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 7 hr jestr 1,841
Why do samoans beat up tongans in america Thu KiwiTonga 6
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Nov 26 Samoa 686
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Nov 25 Proud 6,087
Samoan are not polys but half breed fijian/tong... (Jun '12) Nov 25 mixed blood 300

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE