Tagaloa the Creator

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 71 of71
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR mama,YOUR daddy,...your sisters,your brothers..and the whole lot of putritos in your entire family..LMAO! You all come out branded as such...the PUTRITO famili. hahaha!
Clorox can't clean your family stench
That is a traditional samoan family right there!!!I know,itz sad what samoanz are...and went through!!!Your family stench samoa...paumuku of the pacific...hehe se mutt lol.
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
OH...shut up you rotten egg. You are just another broken record, stuck on stupid! lol
se auleaga... salapu your nutu!!! lol.

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Jan 23, 2013
 
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote all that just to tell you're dumb,stupid and desperate!! se monkey pali lmao kasele kaimu'a ...stick to your gafa,you don't know ta'e!!! lol.
Saaaay whaaat? YOUR MAMA has a monkey's palilahi??
Tsk...tsk...tsk...hmmmm...you don't have to tell us what you've been doing in your spare time lahopala. hehehe. Your mama, probably caught you peeking at her, while you were busy wanking away. She shouted out to you ...STOPIT! STOPIT!...you puakaeroz, mata'i ngeli kuli kaita'e! You disgusting filth! LOL!

and.....YOU'RE DONE!! hahahahahahaha!!

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Jan 23, 2013
 
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
se auleaga... salapu your nutu!!! lol.
Awwwwww....Really???
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. rotfl-lol!
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
Saaaay whaaat? YOUR MAMA has a monkey's palilahi??
Tsk...tsk...tsk...hmmmm...you don't have to tell us what you've been doing in your spare time lahopala. hehehe. Your mama, probably caught you peeking at her, while you were busy wanking away. She shouted out to you ...STOPIT! STOPIT!...you puakaeroz, mata'i ngeli kuli kaita'e! You disgusting filth! LOL!
and.....YOU'RE DONE!! hahahahahahaha!!
Saaaay mah naaame!!se mama so'o pali mahae hohogo hehehe you have some twisted fantasiez,your type needs to be chucked inside the PaPua'a...and.....

YOU'RE OUT!!! he he he hi hi hi ha ha ha!!!""
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwww....Really???
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. rotfl-lol!
se... aua e te toe mafaufau mai ia te au!!!

si'i fk'ofa e mata ho fanau lmao ha ha he hi.

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Jan 24, 2013
 
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
se... aua e te toe mafaufau mai ia te au!!!
si'i fk'ofa e mata ho fanau lmao ha ha he hi.
YOU seriously have to stop stalkimg me.lol
It is very unbecoming of you, to follow me around the forum, acting like a sexual predator. Keep your obsessions to yourself. I am not interested you fool! hahaha
Uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU seriously have to stop stalkimg me.lol
It is very unbecoming of you, to follow me around the forum, acting like a sexual predator. Keep your obsessions to yourself. I am not interested you fool! hahaha
u kno u like it, u more interested in us Tongans than them subservient usis oh i mean usos or uce ,uce in Tongan is u kno what
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>u kno u like it, u more interested in us Tongans than them subservient usis oh i mean usos or uce ,uce in Tongan is u kno what
hurry up and fulufulu the royals ipu's! and stop living in denial Uiha.
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU seriously have to stop stalkimg me.lol
It is very unbecoming of you, to follow me around the forum, acting like a sexual predator. Keep your obsessions to yourself. I am not interested you fool! hahaha
shhhhh...aua e te toe mafaufau mai ia te au...... snap out of it.hahaha hehe
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>u kno u like it, u more interested in us Tongans than them subservient usis oh i mean usos or uce ,uce in Tongan is u kno what
he he ha ha lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 71 of71
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 7 hr tongangodz 71
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 8 hr Chicken 1,766
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 21 hr Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Wed Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) Tue Mr T 46
Original Polynesian language Tue Mr T 104
Pago Pago Music Thread (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 11
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••