Tagaloa the Creator

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of71
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Masta P

Pago Pago, American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Still seearching for evidence to prove that Tagaloa does exists in Samoan History..Would you guys show somethhing that Tagaloa is really true? Its my homework for my Am.Samoa History class..
From a student of Leone High School.."9th Grader"
>>Thank you<<

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 18, 2013
 
Masta P wrote:
Still seearching for evidence to prove that Tagaloa does exists in Samoan History..Would you guys show somethhing that Tagaloa is really true? Its my homework for my Am.Samoa History class..
From a student of Leone High School.."9th Grader"
>>Thank you<<
Masta P

Sole create an account and I'll send you info in regards to Tagaloa and Samoa.

Soifa
Uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Masta P wrote:
Still seearching for evidence to prove that Tagaloa does exists in Samoan History..Would you guys show somethhing that Tagaloa is really true? Its my homework for my Am.Samoa History class..
From a student of Leone High School.."9th Grader"
>>Thank you<<
tagaloa is a Tongan myth that was created as a tall story ,he never existed only in myth,he supposedly was the father of the Tu'i Tonga line
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Masta P wrote:
Still seearching for evidence to prove that Tagaloa does exists in Samoan History..Would you guys show somethhing that Tagaloa is really true? Its my homework for my Am.Samoa History class..
From a student of Leone High School.."9th Grader"
>>Thank you<<
His the father of the tui tonga line and his name is in tongan but his a fijian warlord from lau. His not Samaon because samoa was under fijian and tongan control and put into slavery under the tui tonga.
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>tagaloa is a Tongan myth that was created as a tall story ,he never existed only in myth,he supposedly was the father of the Tu'i Tonga line
Bs info by the bs ape called toa ahahahahah

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

plNGPong wrote:
<quoted text>
His the father of the tui tonga line and his name is in tongan but his a fijian warlord from lau. His not Samaon because samoa was under fijian and tongan control and put into slavery under the tui tonga.
Pingping

What evidence do you have to support your claims? Tagaloa is not apart of Fijian History so stop with the lies already just stick to Degei and Lutunasobasoba.

* Tagaloa a Fijian warlord from Lau? Lmao let me guess he was the leader of the mysterious 13 Empires of Fiji lol let me prove to everyone how much of a bull$hitter you are.

If Tagaloa is a war lord from Lau why is he not mentioned in Fijian History? Who are his descendents in Fiji? What Chiefs in Fiji carry the name/title Tagaloa?

Be sure to answer the questions.
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pingping
What evidence do you have to support your claims? Tagaloa is not apart of Fijian History so stop with the lies already just stick to Degei and Lutunasobasoba.
* Tagaloa a Fijian warlord from Lau? Lmao let me guess he was the leader of the mysterious 13 Empires of Fiji lol let me prove to everyone how much of a bull$hitter you are.
If Tagaloa is a war lord from Lau why is he not mentioned in Fijian History? Who are his descendents in Fiji? What Chiefs in Fiji carry the name/title Tagaloa?
Be sure to answer the questions.
Lets be real here toa your name is called a chicken your island was ruled by fijian and tongan half breeds the tongafisi for 800 years we invaded and ruled East polynesia ahahahah. You see my friend your a follwer of a half chinky homo who doesn't know history the tongafisi are real we right here to punish our slaves like you get the joke ahahahahahahahahahahahahahagaG Gagag

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

plNGPong wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets be real here toa your name is called a chicken your island was ruled by fijian and tongan half breeds the tongafisi for 800 years we invaded and ruled East polynesia ahahahah. You see my friend your a follwer of a half chinky homo who doesn't know history the tongafisi are real we right here to punish our slaves like you get the joke ahahahahahahahahahahahahahagaG Gagag
Pingping

Just as I thought! You couldnt even answer the question because your all BS instead you make up some twisted version of history. Stop avoiding the question and answer it.

* Its 2013 pingping there is no Toga/Fisi only I-Taukei/Indo Fijian (Fijians/Indian). The Fiji/India alliance is so STRONG today that a full blooded Indian was allowed to become Prime Minister of Fiji. So go bow down to your Indian Masters little slave boy better yet go tell Bainimarara to stop forcing your country to do as he says lol who the hell allows a dictator to abolish the Great Council of Chiefs? lol (Cowards)
Uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pingping
Just as I thought! You couldnt even answer the question because your all BS instead you make up some twisted version of history. Stop avoiding the question and answer it.
* Its 2013 pingping there is no Toga/Fisi only I-Taukei/Indo Fijian (Fijians/Indian). The Fiji/India alliance is so STRONG today that a full blooded Indian was allowed to become Prime Minister of Fiji. So go bow down to your Indian Masters little slave boy better yet go tell Bainimarara to stop forcing your country to do as he says lol who the hell allows a dictator to abolish the Great Council of Chiefs? lol (Cowards)
baaaarrrraaaaccck obama ,is your great chief counselor hehehehehehehehehe sad n pathetic and true
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>baaaarrrraaaaccck obama ,is your great chief counselor hehehehehehehehehe sad n pathetic and true
Because we fijian and tongan don't bum suxk nz right uiha were we have our own blood ties and tui to protect our own kingdoms unlike samoa free tickets to go to nz lol . We have brains and skills with phds lol

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>baaaarrrraaaaccck obama ,is your great chief counselor hehehehehehehehehe sad n pathetic and true
Uiha

You and your ancestors have been commoner SLAVES for so long that you dont even notice it. Remember Uiha that the FLESH/HEART OF UPOLU CHIEF is your ruler.

* The difference between Samoa, Tonga and Fiji is that Samoa is ran as a DEMOCRACY:

SAMOA = DEMOCRACY

1) A government by the people; especially : rule of the majority

2) A government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections.

* In other words in a DEMOCRACY the people have the POWER.

TONGA = MONARCHY

1) Supreme power or sovereignty held by a single person.

2) A form of government in which supreme authority is vested in a single and usually hereditary figure, such as a king, and whose powers can vary from those of an absolute despot to those of a figurehead.

* In other words in a MONARCHY the people have no POWER instead all the POWER is held by the KING and QUEEN etc...... The people must obey the rules of the KING or QUEEN for the PEOPLE have no say or power to do other wise.(ANOTHER FORM OF SLAVERY - PEOPLE ARE POWERLESS)

FIJI = DICTATORSHIP

1) A country, government, or the form of government in which absolute power is exercised by a dictator.

2) Absolute, imperious, or overbearing power or control.

3) The office or position held by a dictator.

* In other words the people are forced to obey the commands of the DICTATOR. The people have no POWER for all the power is held by the DICTATOR.(ANOTHER FORM OF SLAVERY - PEOPLE ARE POWERLESS).

Uiha how can you speak on Samoa when in TONGa and FIJI the people have no power or say in government all you guys do is follow commands and obey, nothing more nothing less. Look at Fiji the Dictator Bainimaramara already changed the word FIJIAN to I-TAUKEI and abolished the GREAT COUNCIL OF CHIEFS as well as changed the way FIJIAN money looks and he is also working on changing the FIJIAN FLAG what do Fijians think about all the Changes? NOT A DAM THING because they have no POWER or say in any of it.

* As for Tonga so many are begging and fighting for a democracy for many Tongans are tired of being slaves to the King. Its kind of funny because the Tongans in Tonga want a Democracy so that the people can finally have POWER and say in Government where as the Tongans overseas brag about having a Monarchy not knowing whats really going on.

SOIFUA
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pingping...Why are you so interested in pacific affairs? Just worry about your motherland africa..lol
You were sucking African balls in Africa and now sucking Indian balls in Fiji...you sure love to suck.... lol
Uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

u talkin for yourself cause 99.9% simoyan rather be independant than be under a foreign rule,but u nigguhs r so dedependant on that monthly check n foodstamps,n u leachin of baarrraaaccck obama have no dignity,dang shame,n kanokupolu is a direct descendant of tu'i Ta Ufa(ufa killer)who reigned supreme in upolu during the Tongan occupation n enslavement of simoya,thus Kanokupolu is striaght Tongan ,n our monarchy knows their powers is in the people's hand for when the corrupt Tupou V talked about Tongans pissin in elevators,the Tongans sent him a message that it is not going to tolerate greed n corruption by takin control n burning da capitol down after that the king relingquished most of his powers ,n hopefully this Tupou VI is for the people for his own good n he knows it ,Tongans have a history of overthrowing kings that r cruel n corrupted,called "LIUKAVA",n u say that only slaves r the people that is powerless , u nigguhs r the biggest powerless people i ever know ,cause if u people got a foreign flag flyin over your capitol n r powerless to stop it then u nigguhs r slaves u all been slaves for 1100 years hehehehehehehehehehehehe
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Uiha wrote:
u talkin for yourself cause 99.9% simoyan rather be independant than be under a foreign rule,but u nigguhs r so dedependant on that monthly check n foodstamps,n u leachin of baarrraaaccck obama have no dignity,dang shame,n kanokupolu is a direct descendant of tu'i Ta Ufa(ufa killer)who reigned supreme in upolu during the Tongan occupation n enslavement of simoya,thus Kanokupolu is striaght Tongan ,n our monarchy knows their powers is in the people's hand for when the corrupt Tupou V talked about Tongans pissin in elevators,the Tongans sent him a message that it is not going to tolerate greed n corruption by takin control n burning da capitol down after that the king relingquished most of his powers ,n hopefully this Tupou VI is for the people for his own good n he knows it ,Tongans have a history of overthrowing kings that r cruel n corrupted,called "LIUKAVA",n u say that only slaves r the people that is powerless , u nigguhs r the biggest powerless people i ever know ,cause if u people got a foreign flag flyin over your capitol n r powerless to stop it then u nigguhs r slaves u all been slaves for 1100 years hehehehehehehehehehehehe
In english? silly commoner..lol
Uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 19, 2013
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
In english? silly commoner..lol
u understand clearly u powerless monkees hehehehehehehehehe

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 20, 2013
 
Masta P wrote:
I was searching for evidence to prove that Tagaloa was true, that he created everything, but still can't find anything.. It is my homework for my class in Am.Samoa History..So, would you kindly send or type something to prove that he really does exists in the history of Samoans..Still can't find anything when I was searching, but would you mind to explain why this Myth still passed down from generations to generations? And show something that this Myth about THE ORIGIN OF MAN was created by the only man named TAGALOA...Please..:).."9t h Grader"student!!Thank you(Jan 18,2013)=) from:a student from Leone High School..
You have resources not only in the library on Samoan Prehistory and can go online for further resources....and you come here to seek information? You want someone else to do the work of researching it for you?
TAGALOA...TAGALOALAGI is a subject of prehistory and you would well know that this is ancient history not modern history. Another thing, it is not just American Samoan history...it is SAMOAN religious,political,social-cul tural belief systems in early Samoan prehistory.
I am just wondering at how you expect to condense all of that into a homework assignment, especially with your topic on the ORIGIN OF MAN, which is quite broad, and borders various disciplines of thought.
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
You have resources not only in the library on Samoan Prehistory and can go online for further resources....and you come here to seek information? You want someone else to do the work of researching it for you?
TAGALOA...TAGALOALAGI is a subject of prehistory and you would well know that this is ancient history not modern history. Another thing, it is not just American Samoan history...it is SAMOAN religious,political,social-cul tural belief systems in early Samoan prehistory.
I am just wondering at how you expect to condense all of that into a homework assignment, especially with your topic on the ORIGIN OF MAN, which is quite broad, and borders various disciplines of thought.
ahahaaaa lmaoo roflol.... an American samoan school boy asking about Tangaloa,say what?Your people has to ask foreignerz about Tangaloa lol what a joke,what a fraud!!..especialllly from manua wayz ahahaaaa their library has no info on Tangaloa nor Tuimanua ha ha ha lmaoo praize the white man for printing ya fairytale bedtime myths.... lol

*Who is biblical now??Tangaloa made mankind?! lmaoo ha ha samoa won the biblical myths comp lol.

*this is a bigger joke than TE'O... the birthplace of samoanz asking outsiderz who is their daddy....

hey school boy,tell them Tonga is your daddy..Tangaloa came from TONGA.. and no,Tangaloa didn't create mankind!!! See what your teacher sayz?? lol..

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 20, 2013
 
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahaaaa lmaoo roflol.... an American samoan school boy asking about Tangaloa,say what?Your people has to ask foreignerz about Tangaloa lol what a joke,what a fraud!!..especialllly from manua wayz ahahaaaa their library has no info on Tangaloa nor Tuimanua ha ha ha lmaoo praize the white man for printing ya fairytale bedtime myths.... lol
*Who is biblical now??Tangaloa made mankind?! lmaoo ha ha samoa won the biblical myths comp lol.
*this is a bigger joke than TE'O... the birthplace of samoanz asking outsiderz who is their daddy....
hey school boy,tell them Tonga is your daddy..Tangaloa came from TONGA.. and no,Tangaloa didn't create mankind!!! See what your teacher sayz?? lol..
I am actually Tutuila. My answer is in itself quite sarcastic, as I know it is not a high school student, but just another envious dongan. hahaha
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
I am actually Tutuila. My answer is in itself quite sarcastic, as I know it is not a high school student, but just another envious dongan. hahaha
Thanks,so you're from Tutuila aye!!Masta P the school boy is posting from PagoPago...the capital of Tutuila lmao lol.. don't be selfish now,hez not Dongan ... just help the boy out.. hehe

A person is called selfish not for pursuing his own good, but for neglecting his/her neighbor's. hihihi lol...

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,so you're from Tutuila aye!!Masta P the school boy is posting from PagoPago...the capital of Tutuila lmao lol.. don't be selfish now,hez not Dongan ... just help the boy out.. hehe
A person is called selfish not for pursuing his own good, but for neglecting his/her neighbor's. hihihi lol...
TRICKS. Its easy to change one's location, and seemingly look as if you are posting from such....nah uhhh, you TRICKS are easy to spot. hehehehe Its that unmistakeable namu ta'e dongan smell that is permeating the forum. hehehehe :P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of71
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) 6 hr Lol 300
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) 13 hr minge 41
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 22 hr Proud 1,678
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Mon Proud 5,939
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? Mon gege 7
Samoans are Tongans Mon gege 12
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. Mon gege 10
•••
•••
•••
•••