Click on an option to vote

Tonga/fisi are ladies man

Tonga/fisi are pure

tonga/fisi are the king and Samoa is our bitch

Sasa

Adelaide, Australia

#174 Mar 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you're right... they are fat, big for nothing, lazy, smelly, sweat even when not moving LOL, and are HOMOz... They're like a herd of gay overgrown penguins in flower skirts... LOL hahahaha
...i saw a toga woman and her kids get their fat ass stuck between the slide the other day, park rangers had to use pork ribs and pizza to dangle in front of these enormous toga's to encourage them to pull themselves out, but it only made them excited and even more wild as these ruthless apes grabbed one of the workers and shreded him to pieces, such beast should be confronted or should be tolerated any longer.....rip park rangers haha

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#175 Mar 26, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>...i saw a toga woman and her kids get their fat ass stuck between the slide the other day, park rangers had to use pork ribs and pizza to dangle in front of these enormous toga's to encourage them to pull themselves out, but it only made them excited and even more wild as these ruthless apes grabbed one of the workers and shreded him to pieces, such beast should be confronted or should be tolerated any longer.....rip park rangers haha
zzzzz.... lame n dry... sasa lost his touch... LOL
Sasa

Adelaide, Australia

#176 Mar 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>zzzzz.... lame n dry... sasa lost his touch... LOL
.....nah man, u cant handle the truth hahaha, saipe ? lol....i know u smilig and giggling like a little toga fakaleiti cause u know im right lol
Sasa

Adelaide, Australia

#177 Mar 26, 2013
rip park rangers ...those fat toga's think they own the slides lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#179 Mar 27, 2013
sasa, an old fat Samoan ufa going through his mid life crisis... LOL

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#180 Mar 29, 2013
Just glad i aint fat and black.. Thats tongans 4 u lol.. Fitis just black ha ha ha ha
salome

Auckland, New Zealand

#181 Mar 29, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Just glad i aint fat and black.. Thats tongans 4 u lol.. Fitis just black ha ha ha ha
but if thats your photo you are fat and black

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#182 Mar 30, 2013
salome wrote:
<quoted text>
but if thats your photo you are fat and black
have u seen tongan fat they r fat looking africans.. Ha ha ha ha.. Not brown.. Lol.. Or fat fijians lol..
kvt

Suva, Fiji

#183 Apr 2, 2013
you samoans commenting are not seeing things beyond your big noses...you are all hypocrytes.you think samoa this samoa that why are you still letting NZ run your country..sorry fiji is the capital and hearts of the pacific, academically,administratively, etc etc ..so be careful just be humble..oh one last thing sailosi's father is a full blooded fijian and he appears in the VKB book as native i taukei you cannot claim his identity he is only part samoan ...the rock is only part samoan so just shoosh and relax mate
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#184 Apr 3, 2013
kvt , lay off the curry spices u stupid fiti, fiti's owned , run by Indians .....get use to it ufa lol
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#185 May 17, 2013
We are indeed the best looking all ladies like a toko and boso

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#187 May 20, 2013
pingpingpong wrote:
We are indeed the best looking all ladies like a toko and boso
jolie vindiri and jonah.. Two black melas on the wings.. With sbw.. In the center.. Center of attention.. Lol

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#188 May 20, 2013
kvt wrote:
you samoans commenting are not seeing things beyond your big noses...you are all hypocrytes.you think samoa this samoa that why are you still letting NZ run your country..sorry fiji is the capital and hearts of the pacific, academically,administratively, etc etc ..so be careful just be humble..oh one last thing sailosi's father is a full blooded fijian and he appears in the VKB book as native i taukei you cannot claim his identity he is only part samoan ...the rock is only part samoan so just shoosh and relax mate
Read the truth and weep you fat filipinos.Be and proud of your short stature and ugly women...also learn to be humble before us melanesians come and teach you a lesson in war like our forefathers did.Stay in your place little asians.

Auckland, New Zealand

#189 May 20, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>jolie vindiri and jonah.. Two black melas on the wings.. With sbw.. In the center.. Center of attention.. Lol
You sound like you have a crush on SBW lol but I guess being a fag is normal to samoans seeing as it is part of your culture.

I'm sorry to once again hurt your pride again but SBW looks like a white man.Yall are ashamed of full samoans because of the ugly traits you people have.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#190 May 20, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you have a crush on SBW lol but I guess being a fag is normal to samoans seeing as it is part of your culture.
I'm sorry to once again hurt your pride again but SBW looks like a white man.Yall are ashamed of full samoans because of the ugly traits you people have.
a fijian trying to sound sexy.. Ha ha ha ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#191 May 20, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the truth and weep you fat filipinos.Be and proud of your short stature and ugly women...also learn to be humble before us melanesians come and teach you a lesson in war like our forefathers did.Stay in your place little asians.
read what.. Rupeni.. A fiti trying to tell samoans we look like u.. Ha ha ha ha.. Buddy.. If u fellas so good l°oking.. Why is a dumb fiti claiming we heavily mix with ur race.. Shud up.. U little pigmy

Auckland, New Zealand

#192 May 20, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>a fijian trying to sound sexy.. Ha ha ha ha
Ok now I'm convinced you are a functioning retard.You are just embarrassing yourself now.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#193 May 20, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok now I'm convinced you are a functioning retard.You are just embarrassing yourself now.
lol.. Self hate.. Okay.. Manti teo, troy palulamu, ben atiga, jerome ropati, christan inu, jerome kaino and roy asotasi.. Look like samoan men what bout fiti men.. What.. Full blooded fiti men sexy.. Who.. Lol. All talk, no evidence

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#194 May 20, 2013
Why do Samoans wear make up before footy? Fcuk knows, maybe they're tryna look good for other dick jabbers hahaha

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#195 May 20, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Self hate.. Okay.. Manti teo, troy palulamu, ben atiga, jerome ropati, christan inu, jerome kaino and roy asotasi.. Look like samoan men what bout fiti men.. What.. Full blooded fiti men sexy.. Who.. Lol. All talk, no evidence
Eye-rash, who's picture is that? hahaha
for fcuk sake lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 2 hr Avamoore 717
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 2 hr right said fred 1,803
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) 11 hr Tua Tua isa foa 840
mega payouts on all terminations this weekend Fri jestr 2
Calling out Samoan speakers Sep 18 Mr T 7
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Sep 16 Manusopo44 378
I want to learn samoan for my son, partner and ... (Feb '10) Sep 16 flex2of4 5
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE