Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>so are you laughing at your self right now? black chink? lmao hhahaha
lol why are u melanesians ashame of being black lol man tongans and fiti dream 2 b brown

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol why are u melanesians ashame of being black lol man tongans and fiti dream 2 b brown
i don't know what you're talking about, but why do Samoans want to be light skinned like the Maori and Tahitian.. the other polynesians laugh at your flat nosed black azzes... Come back to us Melanesians, we will help scrub off the Penzoil off your necks. maybe Polyz will accept you then... Deal?? LOL hahaha rotfl haha
kfj

Timor-Leste

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>i don't know what you're talking about, but why do Samoans want to be light skinned like the Maori and Tahitian.. the other polynesians laugh at your flat nosed black azzes... Come back to us Melanesians, we will help scrub off the Penzoil off your necks. maybe Polyz will accept you then... Deal?? LOL hahaha rotfl haha
NOOOOO!!!!OVER OUR DEAD BODY...NEVER, WE DO NOT WANT OUR PEOPLE TO GET INFECTED AGAIN WITH YOUR "LAFATOGA" AND "UKUFIKI UTU-FITI" YOUR PEOPLE ARE CARRIER FOR CENTURIES. THAT IS WHY THE NIVEA & REXONA CO. FAIL TO COME UP WITH ANY CURE TO MAKE YOU PEOPLE (TOGANS) APPROACHABLE...FA PK PuKi'o...hihihihihi ofa atu toko

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>i don't know what you're talking about, but why do Samoans want to be light skinned like the Maori and Tahitian.. the other polynesians laugh at your flat nosed black azzes... Come back to us Melanesians, we will help scrub off the Penzoil off your necks. maybe Polyz will accept you then... Deal?? LOL hahaha rotfl haha
lol so funny like a fiti mix tongan like i said u melas r funny lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

kfj wrote:
<quoted text>
NOOOOO!!!!OVER OUR DEAD BODY...NEVER, WE DO NOT WANT OUR PEOPLE TO GET INFECTED AGAIN WITH YOUR "LAFATOGA" AND "UKUFIKI UTU-FITI" YOUR PEOPLE ARE CARRIER FOR CENTURIES. THAT IS WHY THE NIVEA & REXONA CO. FAIL TO COME UP WITH ANY CURE TO MAKE YOU PEOPLE (TOGANS) APPROACHABLE...FA PK PuKi'o...hihihihihi ofa atu toko
lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

kfj wrote:
<quoted text>
that was very emotional... I did bring a bottle of bleach for you Samoan oily black neck. Let's lighten up the skin on neck and crease areas... We are aiming to make you look more Tahitian or Maori -since that's the kind of Polynesian you Samoans are just dying to look like... Poor lil Melaz w/ nice fine hair.. rotfl lmao hahahaha "w/ penzoil on da neck".. hahaha lmao hahaha
kfj

Timor-Leste

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>that was very emotional... I did bring a bottle of bleach for you Samoan oily black neck. Let's lighten up the skin on neck and crease areas... We are aiming to make you look more Tahitian or Maori -since that's the kind of Polynesian you Samoans are just dying to look like... Poor lil Melaz w/ nice fine hair.. rotfl lmao hahahaha "w/ penzoil on da neck".. hahaha lmao hahaha
hahahapisssss... Malo PK...my advice PLEASE PK...Hello...better to focus all your resources and funding to get a Scientist, Chemist or relevant profession: TO FIND A CURE OF YOUR PEOPLE EVERLASTING SKIN DISEASE "LAFATOGA" & "UKUFIKI". WE DON'T HAVE A DEAL UNLESS YOU MEET OUR VERY STRICT CONDITIONS. CAN'T YOU FEEL YOUR CHILDRENS' SHAME WITH THAT INDELIBLE MARK "LAFATOGA" & "UKUFIKI" FOR CENTURIES. YOU ALSO HAVE TO LEAVE THE KEYBOARD AND GIVE A HAND TO YOUR PEOPLE, THIS IS YOUR WHOLE NATION APPROACH TO WIPE AWAY YOUR BIRTHMARK PROBLEM....GOOD LUCK (LOL)..FA LA'IA PK...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

kfj wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahapisssss... Malo PK...my advice PLEASE PK...Hello...better to focus all your resources and funding to get a Scientist, Chemist or relevant profession: TO FIND A CURE OF YOUR PEOPLE EVERLASTING SKIN DISEASE "LAFATOGA" & "UKUFIKI". WE DON'T HAVE A DEAL UNLESS YOU MEET OUR VERY STRICT CONDITIONS. CAN'T YOU FEEL YOUR CHILDRENS' SHAME WITH THAT INDELIBLE MARK "LAFATOGA" & "UKUFIKI" FOR CENTURIES. YOU ALSO HAVE TO LEAVE THE KEYBOARD AND GIVE A HAND TO YOUR PEOPLE, THIS IS YOUR WHOLE NATION APPROACH TO WIPE AWAY YOUR BIRTHMARK PROBLEM....GOOD LUCK (LOL)..FA LA'IA PK...
so do you want the bottle of bleach for you neck or not? OR better yet, do you want me to play some Rapa Nui music as you try and mimic the Tahitians that you Samoans are just dying to be... fat tub of lardz need to be proud of your Samoanness... and quit trying to Fia Maori... lmao hahahaha rotfl hahaha
kfj

Timor-Leste

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>so do you want the bottle of bleach for you neck or not? OR better yet, do you want me to play some Rapa Nui music as you try and mimic the Tahitians that you Samoans are just dying to be... fat tub of lardz need to be proud of your Samoanness... and quit trying to Fia Maori... lmao hahahaha rotfl hahaha
HEY PK....what's so funny, force to hide ur trouble emotions...U GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!IDIOT...TRY ANYTHING & USE THAT BOTTLE TO CLEAN YOUR "LAFATOGA" & "UKUFIKI" "ringworm disease"...u never know it'll help (bonehead)...U COULDN'T SEE WHY NIVEA, REXONA & COLGATE HUGE CO. BANKRUPT 'COS INVESTING & COMMITTED ENORMOUS FUNDS TO BE ABLE TO GET A CURE 4 YOUR PEOPLE DISEASE "LAFATOGA" & "UKUFIKI" WHY THE WORLD COMMUNITY AVOID & ISOLATE YOUR PEOPLE "STINK BODY ODOUR"...WE FEEL 4 YOU 'COS WE'RE NEIGHBOURS & WE WON'T NEGLECT U THAT'S WHY I HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE TO TELL U "THERE IS A SPECIAL PLANT FOUND ONLY IN ONE VILLAGE IN SAMOA" SORRY PK, I'VE TO GO TO SUPPORT MANU SAMOA VS WALES, POWERFUL WARRIORS OF THE SOUTH SEAS...GOOD SEARCHING FOR MORE FUN...PK...PLSE CHEERS FOR OUR MANU SAMOA TEAM THAT PUT OUR TINY PACIFIC NATIONS ON THE GLOBAL SCALE...(LOL)

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>so do you want the bottle of bleach for you neck or not? OR better yet, do you want me to play some Rapa Nui music as you try and mimic the Tahitians that you Samoans are just dying to be... fat tub of lardz need to be proud of your Samoanness... and quit trying to Fia Maori... lmao hahahaha rotfl hahaha
lol i laugh every time u mention how black tongans r like fiti man u blacks r funny

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

kfj wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY PK....what's so funny, force to hide ur trouble emotions...U GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!IDIOT...TRY ANYTHING & USE THAT BOTTLE TO CLEAN YOUR "LAFATOGA" & "UKUFIKI" "ringworm disease"...u never know it'll help (bonehead)...U COULDN'T SEE WHY NIVEA, REXONA & COLGATE HUGE CO. BANKRUPT 'COS INVESTING & COMMITTED ENORMOUS FUNDS TO BE ABLE TO GET A CURE 4 YOUR PEOPLE DISEASE "LAFATOGA" & "UKUFIKI" WHY THE WORLD COMMUNITY AVOID & ISOLATE YOUR PEOPLE "STINK BODY ODOUR"...WE FEEL 4 YOU 'COS WE'RE NEIGHBOURS & WE WON'T NEGLECT U THAT'S WHY I HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE TO TELL U "THERE IS A SPECIAL PLANT FOUND ONLY IN ONE VILLAGE IN SAMOA" SORRY PK, I'VE TO GO TO SUPPORT MANU SAMOA VS WALES, POWERFUL WARRIORS OF THE SOUTH SEAS...GOOD SEARCHING FOR MORE FUN...PK...PLSE CHEERS FOR OUR MANU SAMOA TEAM THAT PUT OUR TINY PACIFIC NATIONS ON THE GLOBAL SCALE...(LOL)
oh, so you don't want the bleach? Fine!! stay with black drippy neck of yours... And quit trying to be pure Polynesian (Tahitian/Maori/Cook Islander/Niuean) cuz u not... You are Micronesian overgrown in a very nappy, dark brown kind of way... lmao hahaha
tamasamoamoni

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>oh, so you don't want the bleach? Fine!! stay with black drippy neck of yours... And quit trying to be pure Polynesian (Tahitian/Maori/Cook Islander/Niuean) cuz u not... You are Micronesian overgrown in a very nappy, dark brown kind of way... lmao hahaha
You would have to kill yourself to get that stink , foul stench emanating from your body because its coming fro your stink BLACK HEART inside that corpse you call a body! Hahahaha!
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>What do you call pretty Samoan female?
Lucky! hahahaha rotffl hahaha
Wow this melanesian negro told a joke thats been told over hundred times in this forum, he only substituted tongan for samoan..lol..whack ass

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow this melanesian negro told a joke thats been told over hundred times in this forum, he only substituted tongan for samoan..lol..whack ass
ha ha its so funny when melas make fun of there black skin he almost desribing a tongan fiti

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha its so funny when melas make fun of there black skin he almost desribing a tongan fiti
that's fine. we have established Tongans are part Fijian and black. But please accept the fact that Samoans are the ugliest, fattest, and poorest oh, and darkest of the POlynesians. Samoans have nothing on the prettier Tahitians/Maori/Cook Islanders and Hawaiians... Sorry to rain on your parade...

But I got good news, try going to Australia, you Samoans may beat the Aborigines in a beauty contest... lmao hahaha rotfl hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>that's fine. we have established Tongans are part Fijian and black. But please accept the fact that Samoans are the ugliest, fattest, and poorest oh, and darkest of the POlynesians. Samoans have nothing on the prettier Tahitians/Maori/Cook Islanders and Hawaiians... Sorry to rain on your parade...
But I got good news, try going to Australia, you Samoans may beat the Aborigines in a beauty contest... lmao hahaha rotfl hahaha
Lame, biting off my material, you black neck gorillas make the Abos look like the Kardashian sisters...lol
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>that's fine. we have established Tongans are part Fijian and black. But please accept the fact that Samoans are the ugliest, fattest, and poorest oh, and darkest of the POlynesians. Samoans have nothing on the prettier Tahitians/Maori/Cook Islanders and Hawaiians... Sorry to rain on your parade...
i see now plz look at this
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/57...
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that a fijian and chinese? Or tongan chginese? Its a good change from seeing nothing but you indian negros.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
So is that a fijian and chinese? Or tongan chginese? Its a good change from seeing nothing but you indian negros.
we fijian and tongan are dark brown and brown and white you = moneky slaves ahahahahahahaa

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, it looks just like a Samoan.. but he's a bit lighter skinned and better looking. oh well, these apes need to mix out or they will continue to be labeled "Planet of the Apes of Polynesia"... lmao hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of219
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 9 hr Proud 1,773
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 15 hr Hawaii808 702
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 21 hr jestr 4
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Mon Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Mon forbidthebottomline 155
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Mon Proud 6,064
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... Mon fikibutu 36
•••
•••