“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#196 May 20, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Eye-rash, who's picture is that? hahaha
for fcuk sake lol
u.. Lol.. Calm down bernie mack why so thuggish.. Where u sexy full blooded fiti men..
Sasa

Perth, Australia

#197 May 20, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the truth and weep you fat filipinos.Be and proud of your short stature and ugly women...also learn to be humble before us melanesians come and teach you a lesson in war like our forefathers did.Stay in your place little asians.
....yes my little burnt fiti's weep, as we are all ugly , stupid and 3rd class citizens to the Indians lol.....weak slaves , head down and scrub those toilets , we fiti's are just little bitches who don't mind getting slapped around by Indians lol, what sort of warrior are u blackie lol
Sasa

Perth, Australia

#198 May 20, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you have a crush on SBW lol but I guess being a fag is normal to samoans seeing as it is part of your culture.
I'm sorry to once again hurt your pride again but SBW looks like a white man.Yall are ashamed of full samoans because of the ugly traits you people have.
lol......boring , why do u think we ashamed ?....everytume i talk to a fiti they have their head down , is it because they not confident with the way they look , they feel ugly ?....lol, seriously though , nothing is uglier than a fiti , the woman are just as terrible , amazes me the courage u blackies have just to breed with eachother , ugly rooting the ugly lol, like man on man haha

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#200 May 20, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u.. Lol.. Calm down bernie mack why so thuggish.. Where u sexy full blooded fiti men..
calm down rikishi... your lard azz is blocking the view... lmao hahaha
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#201 May 20, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>calm down rikishi... your lard azz is blocking the view... lmao hahaha
lol. rikishi is a lard azz. what about that lafa on your face? isn't it blocking your view?

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#202 May 20, 2013
These fat filipinos are angry at the truth.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#203 May 20, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
These fat filipinos are angry at the truth.
You can look in the mirror and see the ugly truth!

Auckland, New Zealand

#204 May 20, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>You can look in the mirror and see the ugly truth!
Oh wow, you really showed me with that comment....lol the debating skills of a samoan adult is like that of a child, no wonder why yall are at the bottom of the heap.
Sasa

Australia

#205 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, you really showed me with that comment....lol the debating skills of a samoan adult is like that of a child, no wonder why yall are at the bottom of the heap.
what heap u referring to ? you not even debating anything lol, what, 1 or 2 7 letter words and u think you have a masters degree lol, please don't act like your smart .......wait on , please carry on the act , don't really want to show everyone how dumb u really are lol....
Sasa

Australia

#206 May 21, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>calm down rikishi... your lard azz is blocking the view... lmao hahaha
.....rikishi is a midget compared to most toga's , and that's including the woman haba
Sasa

Australia

#207 May 21, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>You can look in the mirror and see the ugly truth!
.....lol, yeah he probably see his twin mum lol

Auckland, New Zealand

#208 May 21, 2013
Disgruntled fafa^^ You are a troll who hardly makes any sense, you don't deserve a proper reply.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#209 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Disgruntled fafa^^ You are a troll who hardly makes any sense, you don't deserve a proper reply.
Quit tryina pawn yoself off as an intellect, you stupid fck,...it ain't working for ya!

Auckland, New Zealand

#210 May 21, 2013
Another disgruntled fafa^^
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#211 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Another disgruntled fafa^^
Ain't no fafa here, bitch....just fcking with you, moron. Why, you gettin mad? well, take it up with someone who gives a fck.

Auckland, New Zealand

#212 May 21, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't no fafa here, bitch....just fcking with you, moron. Why, you gettin mad? well, take it up with someone who gives a fck.
It's obvious you care what I say, otherwise why would you reply to almost every comment?.The truth hurts your false pride lol.
sorry mate

Seattle, WA

#213 May 21, 2013
The Samoans are a very good-looking and a finely-built race, both men and women, with skins of a pale brown color, bright eyes, straight black hair and beautifully white teeth. Physically it would be difficult to find a better developed race.
The Samoans, as a people, are most courteous and kind, and seem to be naturally endowed with pleasant dispositions and manners. They are particularly clean and in every way a most attractive race.
(MRS. E. J. ORMSBEE)

Auckland, New Zealand

#214 May 21, 2013
sorry mate wrote:
The Samoans are a very good-looking and a finely-built race, both men and women, with skins of a pale brown color, bright eyes, straight black hair and beautifully white teeth. Physically it would be difficult to find a better developed race.
The Samoans, as a people, are most courteous and kind, and seem to be naturally endowed with pleasant dispositions and manners. They are particularly clean and in every way a most attractive race.
(MRS. E. J. ORMSBEE)
White-washed samoans need european confirmation about their looks lmao.We all now how europeans have twisted facts through history.So I'm supposed to read this & take this white womans word? lol you have to be joking.I've posted many pictures of the original samoans and they are heavily melanesian looking.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#215 May 21, 2013
sorry mate wrote:
(MRS. E. J. ORMSBEE)
LOL... and hippos on wheels are gorgeous... lmao hahaha

Auckland, New Zealand

#216 May 21, 2013
Eurocentric views are heavily biased therefore should just be disregarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) 10 hr RANGI 30
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 15 hr Avamoore 717
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 16 hr right said fred 1,803
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Sat Tua Tua isa foa 840
mega payouts on all terminations this weekend Fri jestr 2
Calling out Samoan speakers Sep 18 Mr T 7
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Sep 16 Manusopo44 378
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE