|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Eye-rash, who's picture is that? hahaha
for fcuk sake lol
u.. Lol.. Calm down bernie mack why so thuggish.. Where u sexy full blooded fiti men..
Sasa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the truth and weep you fat filipinos.Be and proud of your short stature and ugly women...also learn to be humble before us melanesians come and teach you a lesson in war like our forefathers did.Stay in your place little asians.
....yes my little burnt fiti's weep, as we are all ugly , stupid and 3rd class citizens to the Indians lol.....weak slaves , head down and scrub those toilets , we fiti's are just little bitches who don't mind getting slapped around by Indians lol, what sort of warrior are u blackie lol
Sasa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you have a crush on SBW lol but I guess being a fag is normal to samoans seeing as it is part of your culture.
I'm sorry to once again hurt your pride again but SBW looks like a white man.Yall are ashamed of full samoans because of the ugly traits you people have.
lol......boring , why do u think we ashamed ?....everytume i talk to a fiti they have their head down , is it because they not confident with the way they look , they feel ugly ?....lol, seriously though , nothing is uglier than a fiti , the woman are just as terrible , amazes me the courage u blackies have just to breed with eachother , ugly rooting the ugly lol, like man on man haha

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u.. Lol.. Calm down bernie mack why so thuggish.. Where u sexy full blooded fiti men..
calm down rikishi... your lard azz is blocking the view... lmao hahaha
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>calm down rikishi... your lard azz is blocking the view... lmao hahaha
lol. rikishi is a lard azz. what about that lafa on your face? isn't it blocking your view?

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

These fat filipinos are angry at the truth.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
These fat filipinos are angry at the truth.
You can look in the mirror and see the ugly truth!

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>You can look in the mirror and see the ugly truth!
Oh wow, you really showed me with that comment....lol the debating skills of a samoan adult is like that of a child, no wonder why yall are at the bottom of the heap.
Sasa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, you really showed me with that comment....lol the debating skills of a samoan adult is like that of a child, no wonder why yall are at the bottom of the heap.
what heap u referring to ? you not even debating anything lol, what, 1 or 2 7 letter words and u think you have a masters degree lol, please don't act like your smart .......wait on , please carry on the act , don't really want to show everyone how dumb u really are lol....
Sasa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>calm down rikishi... your lard azz is blocking the view... lmao hahaha
.....rikishi is a midget compared to most toga's , and that's including the woman haba
Sasa

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>You can look in the mirror and see the ugly truth!
.....lol, yeah he probably see his twin mum lol

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Disgruntled fafa^^ You are a troll who hardly makes any sense, you don't deserve a proper reply.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Disgruntled fafa^^ You are a troll who hardly makes any sense, you don't deserve a proper reply.
Quit tryina pawn yoself off as an intellect, you stupid fck,...it ain't working for ya!

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Another disgruntled fafa^^
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Another disgruntled fafa^^
Ain't no fafa here, bitch....just fcking with you, moron. Why, you gettin mad? well, take it up with someone who gives a fck.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't no fafa here, bitch....just fcking with you, moron. Why, you gettin mad? well, take it up with someone who gives a fck.
It's obvious you care what I say, otherwise why would you reply to almost every comment?.The truth hurts your false pride lol.
sorry mate

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

The Samoans are a very good-looking and a finely-built race, both men and women, with skins of a pale brown color, bright eyes, straight black hair and beautifully white teeth. Physically it would be difficult to find a better developed race.
The Samoans, as a people, are most courteous and kind, and seem to be naturally endowed with pleasant dispositions and manners. They are particularly clean and in every way a most attractive race.
(MRS. E. J. ORMSBEE)

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

sorry mate wrote:
The Samoans are a very good-looking and a finely-built race, both men and women, with skins of a pale brown color, bright eyes, straight black hair and beautifully white teeth. Physically it would be difficult to find a better developed race.
The Samoans, as a people, are most courteous and kind, and seem to be naturally endowed with pleasant dispositions and manners. They are particularly clean and in every way a most attractive race.
(MRS. E. J. ORMSBEE)
White-washed samoans need european confirmation about their looks lmao.We all now how europeans have twisted facts through history.So I'm supposed to read this & take this white womans word? lol you have to be joking.I've posted many pictures of the original samoans and they are heavily melanesian looking.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

sorry mate wrote:
(MRS. E. J. ORMSBEE)
LOL... and hippos on wheels are gorgeous... lmao hahaha

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Eurocentric views are heavily biased therefore should just be disregarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) 3 hr Mr T 700
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... 3 hr tongangodz 39
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 3 hr Mr T 704
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 4 hr Mr T 5
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Wed Proud 1,773
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Jul 21 Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Jul 21 forbidthebottomline 155
•••
•••